[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Junanni

ahhh i just finished watching the series last night, it was..so so...(can't describe in my own words lmao) but i loved it! i want to watch it over againn but i'm going to wait awhile. btw, thanks cheli001! i'm downloading the mv right now =)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 16candl3s

hi! im looking for GOONG 1.5 transcript...( im not sure, but i think someone posted it before) im just havin trouble finding it. can anyone help me. thanks so much! :D

sorry for the trouble!

Guest vivjelly

hi! im looking for GOONG 1.5 transcript...( im not sure, but i think someone posted it before) im just havin trouble finding it. can anyone help me. thanks so much! :D

sorry for the trouble!

Here you go

Goong 1.5 Transcript

Guest bang!sarang

New to this thread! ^____^

I'm Nicole ^_^ and I just bought Goong in this place in HK (i live in HK) that has english/chinese subs...

and I'm obsessed! =D

also i heard this thread has blinkies/advertising for it?? (well, that's what i heard =D) so if there is any, can ya'll tell/show me where i can get them?

Thanks =D

Guest __duckie

I did that too, for some reason my real player can't even play it and when I used windows media, it could only play the sound because there was "error" or something. So I was trying to find one that is originally in windows media player :sweatingbullets:

Hi there =] My friends and I had the same problem! To solve it, download new codecs from some place like Free Codecs.com (OR something .. please google) and it should work in Windows Media Player =]

Guest Telly

the beautiful goong cast in japan!

next thing you know, they're going to take over the world. ;)

12vn4.jpg

115116362424mz.jpg

12gm1.jpg

ahh, i've missed this thread!

Guest natnat

in indonesia, usually released in to VCD set only.

but sometimes can be released to dvd. but its too expensive. people prefer to buy in mangga 2. most people have it already ny now, and also that indosiar will play this serial as well... soooo...

Guest sunshine4ever

Continuation of the Goong 1.5, sorry I didn't post this earliler. I also edited by previous post so if you see in post 1, you'll get link to the translation and the second part of it is just right after the first part.

I love Fern's translation of Shin's narration, hehe..but I also love Rebby's translation..I love the Shin's narration so much lol.

Goong 1.5 special translation by Fern. Please credit Fern if you post this translation anywhere on the net. Thank you.

(52:54)

JJH: Some NGs haven’t been released. If I can choose, you’d see I had a tendency to abuse myself. My friends and the senior actors’ acting were just amazing, and I was the only one who can’t act at the beginning. I felt bad for that. (JJH sets himself high standards and is honest with others.)

CG’s dad: But he didn’t feel that bad little by little. (laughs)

(53:20)

CG’s classmate: Joo Ji Hoon seems introverted here, but normally he’s not like that. The director would get annoyed when we had NGs, right? He’d mimic Director Huang’s expression of anger. (laughs)

Host Park: Thanks for reporting it to us. (to JJH) Could you show us? Mimic it, okay? (laughs)

JJH: Well…I…how to say this….I’m afraid I’d hurt Director Huang…Director Huang…Director Huang’s pride. (laughs) (He stuttered and said stuff which didn’t make sense. As if he’s afraid of Director Huang.)

CG’s classmate: Just show us a bit of his expression..

JJH: (shouting to CG’s classmate suddenly) Why on earth do you look for trouble for me? (laughs)

CG’s dad: The director looks very grim, but in fact his personality is good, very nice. (laughs)

JJH: (looking back and pointing to his friends) I’m around their age, so we had so much fun together. We were always loud and boisterous.

Shin’s classmate: Not me.

JJH: (to his classmate) Including you! Every time when we were having fun too loud, I was the only one to get the blame. After a while, when my “skin” (here I translated it literally cuz he pointed to his arm) noticed the sign of danger, I would shun as soon as possible. And then they got the blame.

JJH started to mimic Director Huang’s expression of anger~~

(54:35-54:50)

Phase 1--Director’s relaxed and smiling face turned into ~~ (watch his mimic at 54:41)

(54:51-55:03)

Phase 2--Director’s expression became stiff ~~ (watch his mimic at 54:56) He wouldn’t look straight at me.

(55:05-55:26)

Phase 3--when Director was about to burst out, he called me over there calmly. He asked the cameraman to call me over there. Imagining here were the monitor, script, and camera, and I was right here. The director had to deal with all of them…so busy… (watch his mimic at 55:19)

Joo Ji Hoon’s mimic is so lively!!! (laughs)

(55:28-01:06:39)

Shin and Chaegyung’s love story narrated by Joo Ji Hoon-- till the day when they shared a room.

“Shin Chaegyung, an innocent and naive high school student.

Now I’ll introduce you the first time when I met her. I was not interested in that girl at all. I gave my heart to another girl.

Every time when I saw her, she always messed things around. I was speechless.

But gosh, I had to marry this kind of girl! Anyway, I got married to this innocent girl.

Did she behave like a crown princess? Do I have to live the rest of my life with her?

One day, an influential incident happened to me, the crown prince with excessive self esteem. What struck me most was her tears shedding for me. Did the girl really care for me?

Was it because her tears? Unexpectedly, she was different through my eyes after that incident.

For the first time in my life, I shared a bed with a girl. How could I fall asleep? But she was sleeping and drooling on my back. I doubted whether she was really a girl! To be fair, wasn’t I attractive enough? I was a bit disappointed.

As I expected, she was fascinated by my back last night. Could they read our mind? All of a sudden, they wanted us to share a room. I couldn’t think of anything more miserable than that for a man and a woman at the impulsive age of 18.

But my happiness didn’t last long. When I saw she was held in someone’s arms, I was so jealous and lost my reason.

Disappointed and mad, tears were rolling down my face. Perhaps she was moved by my sincerity. Eventually she lost her heart to me. The arrogant guy, Shin and the cheerful girl, Chaegyung have started on our love journey. We’ll cherish our love for each other. I love you, Shin Chaegyung!

(01:06:40)

Host Hsi: Joo Ji Hoon was telling the love story by himself. Joo Ji Hoon, what kind of girl do you like in real life?

JJH: I like the funny type of girl rather than the quite one.

(Host Park burst out laughing.)

Host Park: Stature?

JJH: I’m tall, so I like short girls.

Host Hsi: Do you like plump girls or slim girls?

JJH: I don’t really like thin girls.

CG’s dad: Come to think of it, don’t you agree the two people look perfect on screen?

(01:07:30)

Host Hsi: Say something, Yoon Eun Hye!

Host Park: Yeah, you must have a lot to say. Seems like Shin-gun doesn’t know YEH has a complicated relationship with another guy. (laughs) Shin-gun is too innocent so that he doesn’t know much about that. Let me reveal it! Currently there’s another guy called Kim Jong Kook. Any idea what to do with that, Yoon Eun Hye?

YEH: (pretending) I can’t hear you! (laughs) Well, they both are outstanding. I’m so blessed.

Host Hsi: You two were getting closer in real life during the latter part of the shooting, right?

JJH: Yes.

YEH: We had filmed it for 7 months, but it was not until the last month that we became close. Therefore, we finally spoke of everything we kept it ourselves to each other. We were pretty close for around a month.

Host Hsi: How was it going at the beginning?

JJH: I actually tried hard to get close to her. (laughs) Initially, our roles in the drama didn’t get along. We had constant bickering during rehearsal due to our roles, so we didn’t get the chance to get close. After our roles in the drama got along….

Host Park: (to JJH) Do you mean…after you two fell for each other?

JJH: Yes.

YEH: I’m not used to talking with people who I don’t know well. So, at first when he talked to me, I just answered him briefly. He thought it was because I had a full schedule, right?

JJH: Nah.

YEH: Eh, he said “No.” (laughs…embarrassing moment for YEH 01:09:01)

Host Hsi: Seems like they’re still not that intimate. (laughs)

Host Park: Now, people on the net think it would be great if they can see each other off-screen. What do you think? Joo Ji Hoon, do you have a girlfriend?

JJH: No.

Host Park: Yoon Eun Hye?

YEH: No.

Host Park: Do you think you two would go out by any chance? (applause) Many people did get married after they paired up in a drama, including Cha In Pyo and Shin Ae Ra etc.

Both of them didn’t deny the possibility…OHHHH

CG’s dad: There has been contact back and forth between them behind the scenes. I felt something going on there.

Host Hsi: Why do I feel CG’s dad is more like a sports reporter today? (laughs)

(01:10:02)

Host Hsi: Both of you will go back to Goong 2, right?

JJH&YEH: Yeah. Of course.

Host Hsi: (to YEH) I know it’s a good project, but you want to get closer to Joo Ji Hoon, right? (laughs)

JJH: I like it! Oh, no, no, I mean I like to act with her in a drama…hehehe

Host Park: That’s what we were asking as well. (laughs) Why was your reaction so drastic?

Host Hsi: Strangely.. (laughs)

(01:10:27)

Host Park: We pick the Best 3 of the scenarios we come up with for Goong 2.

No. 3--The happy couple finally has their baby. (applause)

Host Park: Wow in the Goong Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital. It’s likely the most awaited scenario in Season 2. In fact, Chaegyung retched in the last episode. (to YEH) Having nausea or what?

YEH: Oh I ate too much. It was caused by indigestion.

Host Hsi: You’re kidding me?

(01:11:16)

No. 2--Shin’s dream comes true--he becomes a well-known director. He had an affair with an actress, and got caught by Chaegyung. (applause)

Host Park: Shin-gun becomes a director!

YEH: Really? Do I have to see him have an affair again?

Host Park: Yeah...once again.. (YEH sighed.)

JJH: But I don’t feel like doing so.

(01:11:40)

No. 1--The constitutional monarchy had been abolished. Chaegyung becomes the first female president of Korea throughout history. (applause) Shin-gun stays at home as a househusband.

Let’s listen to Director Huang’s thoughts about Goong 2.

Director: It would be great if it’s possible to have all of the original actors from the first one in it. All of them. I’d like to cooperate with them again. I have yet to come up with anything specific. There have been so many ideas, but I haven’t decided yet. There are many messages on the website, hoping CG’s family can become the royal family. And Lee Shin’s family become commoners like Chaegyung’s. It seems pretty interesting. (The Goong 2 is scheduled to air in Feb. 2007.)

(01:12:51)

Host Hsi: The two sides exchange their status perfectly.

Host Park: But now the idea worries many people (actors).

Queen: The director said I’ll sell insurance in Season 2, I thought he was just joking. Looks like it’s real. (laughs)

CG’s mom: During filming, the director figured out one thing--whoever wears that kind of outfits and makeup, they can act like noble men. He is correct about it.

CG’s dad: (imitating the tone of the King ) I’m extremely pleased. (laughs)

(01:13:23)

Host Park: Thank you so much to all the actors who have captured our eyes and hearts for the past three months.

Host Hsi: Once again, we would like to say thank you to all the viewers for your support. Thank you so much.

The end.

Guest dreamsicle

This is news from May, but it said that in China, viewers can choose to see the happy or sad ending by voting, and could see both if they want. The sad ending wasn't shown in Korea. I can't watch Chinese TV, did they ever show the sad ending?

I'm guessing it's still broadcasting after a month. There are 32 episodes

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2006-05-11/11271078319.html

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/j/2006-05-12/10051079740.html

Guest Ailin*

Host Park: Yeah, you must have a lot to say. Seems like Shin-gun doesn't know YEH has a complicated relationship with another guy. (laughs) Shin-gun is too innocent so that he doesn't know much about that. Let me reveal it! Currently there's another guy called Kim Jung Hoon. Any idea what to do with that, Yoon Eun Hye?

A slight correction. I believe the host mentioned Kim Jong Kook (YEH's partner on X-Man), rather than Kim Jung Hoon (Yul).

Guest bang!sarang

HI Nicole! I'm a new fan too. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around in here.

^___^ yes i WILL be around here pretty much. hehehe; thanks for the welcome

the beautiful goong cast in japan!

next thing you know, they're going to take over the world. ;)

question: who is the 2nd person in this picture: http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4091/115116362424mz.jpg

is it goong cast or just like a person? just curious :lol:

HAHAH; i wish Goong would come to hong kong though...

but sadly, not a lot of cantonese people have watched goong...or KNOW it...

:tears:

but im trying to change that! hahaha; im going around my school (not to guys of course) and telling them about goong... haha silly silly me :unsure:

I'm guessing it's still broadcasting after a month. There are 32 episodes

wait.. i thought there were only 24 episodes. o_0 so wait.. if its a SAD ending THEN its 32 episodes? am i right?

Archived