[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

lOlx. for singaporeans : i just saw that U channel advertisement of goong. omg.. lO.x they are using the bootleg version right????? the subtitles just look freaking weird.

and yeah mangoicy is right.. if ya wanna buy the original version with english subs it has to be Yesasia. it's 100% :D

if eclickkorea has it maybe you can get it from there too.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eksdj

Hi! this is my first time to post as well.. i just finished watching goong the other day and got really obssessed! anyway does anyone know where we can find the complete eng transalations for the Goong 1.5? I read the one thats available here in soompi but its not done.. :P

Also I hope that JJH and YEH would still be in Goong 2!! They looked so good together.. :w00t:

Just gonna wait till you guys post more news abt the sequel!!!

I cant wait to watch it again as there were news that Goong will be shown here in the Phils on July!

hai..i just finished watch this series 2 days ago!!

this series is so great!! from the custom, setting, interior even all of their clothes are so great and nice!!! B)

all of the people in this series look very good looking.... B)

i've never seen k-drama like this before, from the story line maybe just average i think, but the setting is in The Palace, and that's make this k-drama very special n different from the other k-dramas, esp.based on manhwa!!!

i like very much the young couple of the palace (JJH & YEH)!! they're so cute each other...

JJH's smile reminds to the singer from "S" group, Lee Ji Hoon..and they have similiar name too...

can't wait for the season 2...!!!

Guest cutiepad

lOlx. for singaporeans : i just saw that U channel advertisement of goong. omg.. lO.x they are using the bootleg version right????? the subtitles just look freaking weird.

I totally agree!!! there are a few versions of GOONG advertisement on channel U.. but the subtitles are so confusing!!! there are like so many versions of the subs on the tv

you saw the advertisement too ...

i really wonder why are they promoting

like seow crazy when they are not

going to show it after DJG ...

it's really funny ...

if they are going to process with airing

on October ... then don't show it now ...

giving pple a wrong information about that ...

there are still 3+ month till that ...

its their choice really, maybe its just their first wave of publicity...we can't do anything since its fixed that it would only be airing in oct after that hk drama

you saw the advertisement too ...

i really wonder why are they promoting

like seow crazy when they are not

going to show it after DJG ...

it's really funny ...

if they are going to process with airing

on October ... then don't show it now ...

giving pple a wrong information about that ...

there are still 3+ month till that ...

hai..i just finished watch this series 2 days ago!!

this series is so great!! from the custom, setting, interior even all of their clothes are so great and nice!!!

all of the people in this series look very good looking....

i've never seen k-drama like this before, from the story line maybe just average i think, but the setting is in The Palace, and that's make this k-drama very special n different from the other k-dramas, esp.based on manhwa!!!

i like very much the young couple of the palace (JJH & YEH)!! they're so cute each other...

JJH's smile reminds to the singer from "S" group, Lee Ji Hoon..and they have similiar name too...

can't wait for the season 2...!!!

thank you... thank you.. thank you.. for the subbing team.. love u all

tonight is goong's marathon night :D

kissmestamp2bt.jpg

cr. imbc

Hi

I just join this website, really glad to see so many news and photos of my fav. JJH and YEH.

Nice work. Thanks for sharing

Guest packet85

THANKS TO REBBY for all her infos, i was able to get to the shooting location (park, Lord Stow's, exterior shooting location of church for wedding scene) considering i have never been there before and i was on very short touring time. *hugs* to Rebby.

these are the pictures i wanna share with you guys.

coloane857.jpg

parkG00853.jpg

stows00855.jpg

coloane858.jpg

coloane886.jpg

coloane890.jpg

coloane867.jpg

coloane873.jpg

coloane863.jpg

packet85! did you visit Antonio's restaurant too? the place where CG & Shin had lunch and CG intro Shin to Antonio as her boyfriend? Its right there near Lord Stow's bakery, the 1st or 2nd shop at the side lane of the bakery!

Yaya~

i just finished watching the whole sereis and honestly, i was really really really sad when i was on the last 5 mins of itt....i cried 2 times watching the last ep T_T" and hearing that there will be goong 2....makes me happie keke~ i wonder how it will be.......hope it doesnt drag as much as the last few eps did in goong >_< it was soooo annoying......cant wait to see Chae pregnant and Shin trying to take care of her lmao....

Lol, I can just imagine if in season 2 CG rly becomes preg. It will be hilarious I bet :DDDDD

Guest packet85

packet85! did you visit Antonio's restaurant too? the place where CG & Shin had lunch and CG intro Shin to Antonio as her boyfriend? Its right there near Lord Stow's bakery, the 1st or 2nd shop at the side lane of the bakery!

i missed that restaurant TOTALLY. i got confused but i went thru every side of that store. coming out of the store, do i go left or right? i couldn't recognize the walls and i was thinking of taking pix of small hallways both sides of the store... i really should've done that huh.

I totally agree!!! there are a few versions of GOONG advertisement on channel U.. but the subtitles are so confusing!!! there are like so many versions of the subs on the tv

totally. i saw the subtitles.. and i went : that is like SOOOO bootleg?? lOlx..

the chinese characters of the actress and actors name gave it all away.. i wonder if it's legal? lOlx..

probably they cant find korean-english translators lOlx..

Archived