[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

尹恩惠和金正勋将参加26日在济州岛举行的某网站成立庆典活动。

电视剧《宫》3月份落下帷幕,但该剧的人气从来没有停止过,观众们已经开始议论关于《宫》拍摄第二季的问题。

网站庆典活动上《宫》的导演黄仁雷也将到场,他将传授30年来作为导演的宝贵经验 。与Fans一起参加活动的尹恩惠和金正勋将公开拍摄《宫》时的幕后花絮等,并且还将公开对电视剧《宫》拍摄第二季的看法。

YEH and KJH will be attending a celebration for one of Korean successful opening website event this coming 26th.

After "GUNG" which had ended since March 2006, the popularity seems non-stop, and viewers are now discussing on the Season 2....

The PD will be attending too and he shall share his 30 years of being a Producer experience. YEH and KJH whom will be celebrating with the fans and will show all those "Gung" NG's and will share their views on the coming of filming "Gung" 2 ...

OKAY I Have a BIG Q here....Why does YEH en JJH AVOID EACH OTHER SO MUCH???? Coz I dun C JJH name on that news...Sumthing must've been happened between them...We all remember that JJH&YEH already Confirmed bout comin back to Goong 2....but when it's closed to the shooting day...they announce that the actually not comfirm bout it yet...it's like they want to "escape" from each other...Hmmmm just curious...Dont cha feel Weird about it?!?!?

We need to do more investigation BB GIRLS SISTAS...Sumthing's Wrong happen here!!!!! hmmm <_<

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday went hunting for this mag. found it in comic connection tiong bahru plaza. selling at 23.90. make decision not to buy it coz' the colour printing of the pictures was not so good quality moreover the publisher (from china) just took the pictures from the goong website

So ex ): The printing rly isnt that good? Oh well, guess I have to make a trip down to chk myself.

Besides Orchard Kino, where can I get the book? Cos I just heard that this new series is a BIG hit in Korea especially the 4 main roles are newbies.

Haha, yeah four of them are all newbies but the girl acting as Hyorin acted ion Wishing Stairs bfr! Erm, you can try the kino in bugis too?

At least Yoon eun hye confirmed to take part in Goong season 2. but Ju ji hoon not yet.

Goong season 2 will be shot in september 2006 and air in february 2007

Yay, hope that this time its for real. Anw, rly hope that JJH is in Goong season 2 or it would be hard getting use to a diff Shin, esp when he plays his role so well!

Guest lualm

this series has captured my heart...i just found myself surfing for stuffs that has anything and everything about goong...i am deeply in love with the royal couple....i am definitely goongified....

Guest Ujin

At least Yoon eun hye confirmed to take part in Goong season 2. but Ju ji hoon not yet.

Goong season 2 will be shot in september 2006 and air in february 2007

this is a new article

thats great news! :w00t:

now lets hope JJH will take part in season 2 too... it wouldnt be the same if its not the original royal couple for the 2nd season

Guest lovewinter

The PD ever said before JJH is the best person for the role of Prince Shin, hope that he can bring him back for Goong 2. Only Prince JJH can pair up with YEH to make a perfect Goong 2. Awaiting for the good news

Yes, JJH is the best person for the role of Prince Shin, he is the one and only one, no body can replace

that!

Let's pray hard and hope to see him in "Goong 2".

Guest serene_sg

Sorry to reply you late. Is a Chinese Mag. I think not many stock left. Have u reserve from Orchard Kino.

Hm, Ive tried emailing Kino..

They told me that they do not carry this magazine..

So Im confused now too..

Guest kimchibabygurl

being a goong addict, anything to goong affects me..

it was after dae jang geum when channel U in singapore showed the goong preview..(the one where they introduce the four characters) as a typical goong addict, i got really excited.. then.. i exclaim " it is a nice show! have to watch!" but the replies i got back from my mother was "how can this be a nice show? after looking at the preview, it tells me that it isn't a nice show, i only like dae jang geum(she forgot she watch other kdramas that she liked too)." as a faithful goonger, i had this automatic goonger instint to rebut, so i so called "promote" the show to her.. then my father said "i won't watch. once i watch, i have to continue watching on, so i rather not watch."

my mind was creating a mini volcano.. but of course i can't and won't kick up a fuss if they don't believe me that it is a nice show, not very polite to do it too.

i wish for october to arrive quickly so as to change their mindset.. i am going to get them glued to the tv like how they did for dae jang guem..

my aim: prove them wrong! make them realise goong is a GREAT show! and get them addicted =P

at least i got lots of my friends goong-nified :D

GOONG FEVER! GOONG WAVE!

Guest mcmug

i'm getting my colleagues goongified too...at least they say that the setting, clothes and music are interesting...they might watch when it telecast ^^

OKAY I Have a BIG Q here....Why does YEH en JJH AVOID EACH OTHER SO MUCH???? Coz I dun C JJH name on that news...Sumthing must've been happened between them...We all remember that JJH&YEH already Confirmed bout comin back to Goong 2....but when it's closed to the shooting day...they announce that the actually not comfirm bout it yet...it's like they want to "escape" from each other...Hmmmm just curious...Dont cha feel Weird about it?!?!?

We need to do more investigation BB GIRLS SISTAS...Sumthing's Wrong happen here!!!!! hmmm <_<

LaBelle, I actually think it's a good hint that the two are doing things in private, behind the scenes.

YEH and KJH are from the same commercial company, so they can show up together easily.

JJH is from a diffferent company. The sponsor would have to pay 2 companies to invite all of them. If this occassion is not big, I think they would rather to pay for 1 company and get 2 stars to appear.

As I suspected, it's a game played by PD and the managements to get the optimal money on the paper.

The PD has to get the money from the TV company right?

last nite saw the trailer again right after DJG ...

say "coming soon" ...

what are those pple in U doing ....

putting at that hour and also saying Police Women 4

will be replacing DJG right after it ...

so misleading ...

i think they shouldn't have aired the trailer that hour and timing ...

Guest gwylui

Goong is definitely going to be a hit in other countries. I live in NYC and tape stores already have Goong in cantonese. It usually takes up to half a year for a korean series to be dub into chinese. The distributors must be workers overtime. lolz. =-)

so i really hope that our tv station will

air it coming July ... don't leave behind by others ...

and not in that kind of timing (6/7pm) which

we are still working .... or on the way home ....

Guest iluvkdrama

ah...i haven't visited the thread in so long and the first thing i see is that jjh might not be coming back for season 2. i really hope that is not true cuz he makes a really goo prince shin. can't wait for season 2 to start.

Archived