[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serene_sg

YA Entertainment's release (english subtitled, of course) of Goong is slated to be released in August!! 3 more months!

Wheets!!!

Thats great news!! Finally there's the English Subtitled one.. =)

Counting down to August 3rd!

Thanks for the GREAT news! Yeas..

Guest umbanana

I FINALLY FINISHED WATCHING GOONG!!!

lol it didnt take me that long. only like 4 days HAHAHAHA

i love love love love love it!!!!

can't wait for the sequel!! hehe so happy that yul'll still be in the sequel hehe im a yulian =D

hi!! i've been a silent reader of this thread for quite a long time.. i know it's not right to ask for english subtitled episodes but can i ask the links on youtube of GOONG 1.5.. i think i saw it posted somewhere but i cant seem to find the page it was posted.. :unsure: please help me here... :)

i would gladly appreciate any of your help..

thank you :)

go to www.youtube.com , search for Goong 1.5 , n u can see tht the show haf been uploaded in parts on there ~ ;)

Arghhh LaBelle it's you again, you pervie :lol: What did you dream huh? Or are we having the same dream :vicx: ?

Yeah agree with you, if they let the first scene CG having a baby/ pregnant oredi, I'm gonna CRY & SUE the production company :fury: , I want to see a baby, but prob in the middle of the season, NOT the beginning...Hehehe, they must show us st first :phew:

Hohoho same dream...so when I share a romantic "thing" with JJH...u were "there" too..buahahaha

jk jk jk

omo.... my sisters are here!!! hey there BB girls!

Labelle, you got me so curious about that dream of yours... hmmm better tell us 2mrw.. okie?

yes i want baby in the middle part... we need to see first the romance between the two... and i want to see how cg tells shin that she's pregnant... imagine the smile on their face.... so sweeetttt...

YEAY sista we always be around here...Coz what!??!?! Coz we LOVE JJH&YEH 4EVER!!!! :D

news clip abt Goong showing in japan from July...

윤은혜·주지훈 '궁', 7월부터 일본 방송

입력시간 : [2006-05-31 08:34]

http://220.73.158.234/ytnstar/general/img/...834382424_b.jpg

view video clip online | Right-click & save

I hope it's gonna one of the most SUCCESS Korean drama in japan

Thanx for sharing the clips Rebby! I hope Goong will be a big hits in Japan or other country! Anyway,what they talking about??? I don't understand at all! :P

YEAH!! I hope so too...esp there's our LOVELY COUPLE hehehe

so is there any other translation from Goong 1.5??? i read it b4 but it's not finish yet

Guest kittylovespaolo

Counting down to August 3rd!

my birthday! :D sorry, so silly. i was browsing thru the thread & i saw that hehe ;)

Guest cunto

hi!! i've been a silent reader of this thread for quite a long time.. i know it's not right to ask for english subtitled episodes but can i ask the links on youtube of GOONG 1.5.. i think i saw it posted somewhere but i cant seem to find the page it was posted.. :unsure: please help me here... :)

i would gladly appreciate any of your help..

thank you :)

Hi yanski I think syah4brit oredi answered you, but I juz paste the link of YouTube here for you to find easier. Btw, be careful when you request for st 'coz Goong thread has strict rule about this :)

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Goon...e=search_videos

Guest *Gonie

i just finished watching princess hours and i love it!! the ending was a bit weird though... how could she, well, you know if they well... i don't wanna ruin anything for those who havent' seen it but yeah... that just kinda confuse me... haha.. but anyways... i totally love it and i'm excited to see season two!! :D

*Gonie

1143610226_sc.gif

omg ... my fav photo ...

Really want to see both of them together again ...

btw, there was no more Goong trailer for 2 days

right after the DJG show ...

i wonder they really back out on showing

the drama in U ...

Guest kianjpe08

hello everyone!!!!

im currently watching goong in youtube and the story is very interesting!!!

i love the story and its very funny!!!

could you please give me the links of where i can download this drama with english subs and its ost plz!!!!

anyone could help me????

Guest fkyan

i just finished watching GOONG!!! i wonder what will be like for GOONG season 2~~~ I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!! nway, erm.. they shuld put more about Prince Yul and his mum lolz for the ending.. seems so blur about it.

Guest mizzlinhie

I can't download this. Do you mind reuploading? :tears: Thank you Rebby.

me too Rebby :( Anyway I heard from KJH and YEH thread that all of them have confirmed, but I'm not so sure about it. I hope it's true. :)

Archived