[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ajoys_23456

I also suspected that all things happened are just CG's imagination. uh..uh..uh..maybe Goong 2 will clear this out.

the plot of Goong 1 is fine with me.

I like the "rich boy falls in love with the poor girl" plot better than the "rich girl falls in love with the poor boy" plot like the one in Lovers in Prague.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kittylovespaolo

Hi! I backlogged for you... credits to pennyloo--> Click Me

You can check the other pages for pics of other epis... :lol:

Click Me for Beach Pics

hi winny!

i'm still goin' nuts over the downloading. i think cause the software needed is not available in this cafe. oh well. bbbrrr.

aaahhhhhhh! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINK to the beach photos! wwweeeeeeeeeee! i'm goin' crazy over them. i have to watch this episode again when i get home later.

kamsa hamnida!

Guest kittylovespaolo

Okay, this is really random, but for anyone that's seen Pride and Prejudice with keira knightley in it, i just thought that when he said i love you and his eyes like went weird, and he like stuttered, for some reason that automatically reminded me of Goong, and when Shin says that he came because he missed her(sorry, haven't seen that episode for a while)..but i do know that he like stuttered, and I'm like Oh, that's so cute!........okay, yeah, i know.....

really? hhmm i have the dvd of P&P at home so i might as well watch that particular scene too. :)

Guest ovette

thanks MIZZLINHIE now i understand it. do you know the sad ending version of goong1? wat happened there. i also want to know hehe! thanks again for answering my question.

i also thought that it was all imagination because of what Chae-Gyong said on the first part, but it wasnt concluded on the last parts of the show. maybe it would connect the story to goong2. just my thought! :D

Guest quynhn

this is the epi 20 Bts translation from soompi. i forgot which page it was.

credit to whoever who translated it.

May I ask wat's Bts? The translation sound interesting. Thanks

Guest angel star

CAN SOMEONE TELL MEEH WHERE I CAN GET MORE ICONS AND AVATARS OF YULL AND CG ?? omg i absolutly love them ^^ so fr i only found shin and cg there are heaps of them i wanna find a yul and cg one though can somone help meeh?

Guest idream

You guys can get it at eclickkorea.com~

NEW popular songs & best drama music book-Goong, Spring waltz, what's your star, a love to kill etc.

*Publisher : ARM Music

5_18.jpg

[Contents]

*MBC Drama "Princess Hours(Goong)"

-Perhaps Love-하울

-당신은 나는 바보입니다.-Stay

-두가지 말-정재욱

-the one,앵무새-하울,

-궁

-얼음연못

*KBS Drama "Spring Waltz"

-Shadow Waltz

-A Sad Memory,Clementine

*SBS Drama "Alone In Love"

-만약에 우리-진호

*MBC Drama "What's Your Star"

-Miracle-MtoM

*SBS Drama "SeoDongYo"

해밀(HaeMil)-Position

*SBS Drama "Lovers in Prague"

Once-파란

*SBS Drama "Trees in Heaven"

어떡하죠-Shin Seung Hoon

*KBS Drama "A Love to Kill"

이 죽일놈의 사랑-Lee Soo Young

*MBC Drama "Special in my life"

내 인생의 스페셜-이현섭

*MBC Drama "My Lovely SamSoon"

-Over the rainbow

-Can't help falling in love

*Movie "Daisy"

Daisy-Hey

*New age

Mon Amour-Nikita,Shining the Morning-Jang Se Yong

Cubana-Maksim/

*Popular Korean Songs

그남자 그여자-Vibe(Feat. Jang Hye Jin),

그리움을 사랑한 가시나무-Tei

남과 여-Park Sun Joo(Feat. Kim Bum Soo),

내 사람-SG Wanna be,

사랑아 가지마-Yim Jung Hee etc.

Guest spygurl72

watever the season 2 is about niether side is royal or common

i dont care as long as there is shin goon and shin chaekyung is good enough hahaha

talk about season 2 i wish summer is over faster the first time i wish summer is over faster it is all because of goong

Guest cartoonangel

I just finished watching this drama now, I actually finished it in less than 5 days.

For the most part, I had to keep fast forwarding between every "Royal Family scene" (excluding Shin and Yul). I totally love the love triangle between the 3 characters, but I dont think I have ever ff a drama as much as I did with Goong.

I think the character did a really good job, especially ChaeGyung in acting their roles and that's why people continued watching it. However, some parts were extremely boring and I didn't get some of it o_o Was it only me who felt this way ??

Guest Cuervo Gold

I also suspected that all things happened are just CG's imagination. uh..uh..uh..maybe Goong 2 will clear this out.

the plot of Goong 1 is fine with me.

I like the "rich boy falls in love with the poor girl" plot better than the "rich girl falls in love with the poor boy" plot like the one in Lovers in Prague.

I hope it's not just CG imagination...en i hope the Goong 2 story still connected with goong 1....

have to say I completely agree on both. If everything turns out to be the imagination of CG, that's just CRAZY!!! No offense to Lovers in Paris fans :)

I like the idea of a sequel. Shin will probably be king in Goong 2. I don't know... Can't wait to see the continuation (fingers crossed). Damn! its a hell of a wait 'til 2007. :)

Guest grace526

NEW popular songs & best drama music book-Goong, Spring waltz, what's your star, a love to kill etc.

*Publisher : ARM Music

5_18.jpg

[Contents]

*MBC Drama "Princess Hours(Goong)"

-Perhaps Love-하울

-당신은 나는 바보입니다.-Stay

-두가지 말-정재욱

-the one,앵무새-하울,

-궁

-얼음연못

*KBS Drama "Spring Waltz"

-Shadow Waltz

-A Sad Memory,Clementine

*SBS Drama "Alone In Love"

-만약에 우리-진호

*MBC Drama "What's Your Star"

-Miracle-MtoM

*SBS Drama "SeoDongYo"

해밀(HaeMil)-Position

*SBS Drama "Lovers in Prague"

Once-파란

*SBS Drama "Trees in Heaven"

어떡하죠-Shin Seung Hoon

*KBS Drama "A Love to Kill"

이 죽일놈의 사랑-Lee Soo Young

*MBC Drama "Special in my life"

내 인생의 스페셜-이현섭

*MBC Drama "My Lovely SamSoon"

-Over the rainbow

-Can't help falling in love

*Movie "Daisy"

Daisy-Hey

*New age

Mon Amour-Nikita,Shining the Morning-Jang Se Yong

Cubana-Maksim/

*Popular Korean Songs

그남자 그여자-Vibe(Feat. Jang Hye Jin),

그리움을 사랑한 가시나무-Tei

남과 여-Park Sun Joo(Feat. Kim Bum Soo),

내 사람-SG Wanna be,

사랑아 가지마-Yim Jung Hee etc.

Thanks for your sharing!! Wow..... I love this music book very much, but..... can you tell me where I can buy or order this music book?? Thanks a lot!!

Guest chynna02

woah OMG finally i finished goong!!!!!!! dangggg so good!!!!!!!

i was crying when i was watching the last three episodes... omg i get so teary-eyed a lot :tears: when shin goon cried when he was hugging chaegyung, i was like :tears::tears::tears: waaaaaah dont leave shin goon alone :tears:

of course i felt soooooo sorry for my baby yul goon! :tears::tears: im sooooo sad for him... :tears:

i cant wait for season 2!!! wooot! :DD

does anyone have screencaps for all episodes? cuz in the first page they only have the screencaps for ep. 12 :phew:

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

hiii! I'm new on this thread. I just started watching goong on saturday and it was so addicting. at first I didn't wanna watch it cuz I wasn't sure if it'd be good, but all my friends kept telling me to watch it, so I did. and wow I couldn't stop watching it. it's hilarious and sad at the same time. that totally rocks. I think I'm on eps 20 right now, and waah it's so good!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

woah OMG finally i finished goong!!!!!!! dangggg so good!!!!!!!

i was crying when i was watching the last three episodes... omg i get so teary-eyed a lot :tears: when shin goon cried when he was hugging chaegyung, i was like:tears: waaaaaah dont leave shin goon alone :tears:

of course i felt soooooo sorry for my baby yul goon! :tears: im sooooo sad for him...

i cant wait for season 2!!! wooot!

does anyone have screencaps for all episodes? cuz in the first page they only have the screencaps for ep. 12 :phew:

I know, I was crying too :tears: I felt so bad for Chaegyung and Shin that they love each others so much but they have to be separate from each others for awhile :( Poor our royal couples, they must be missing each others like crazy during that times. But I'm glad they get to see each others at the end and get marry :blush: They're so mature now, they make their own decision about marrying each others for love and not for promise. I hope to see more sweet moments of them in Goong 2 B) More kisses, skinship...and kute moments :phew: PD better not disappoints us :lol:

Btw chynna02, you can get the screencaps of all the episodes here:

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/riikophoto/

Aja Aja Fightin JJH & YEH Shippers!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

CAN SOMEONE TELL MEEH WHERE I CAN GET MORE ICONS AND AVATARS OF YULL AND CG ?? omg i absolutly love them ^^ so fr i only found shin and cg there are heaps of them i wanna find a yul and cg one though can somone help meeh?

I think you can find some by browsing Goong Live Journal Community. There are a lot of Yul's fans in this site.

http://goong.livejournal.com/

OH yeah, for those interested in caps, you can find it in the link above also. ^^

Link to download caps of each episode:

http://community.livejournal.com/dinadorama/3905.html

Guest serene_sg

Hellos!

For those who are interested to get the Original Goong Boxset from Korea..

yesasia, has stock again..

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004188946/

yesasia, provides free shipping..

So I guess its cheaper right??

Get it before it is out of stock again..

I've been frequently checking yesasia..

Hoping that I'll chance upon the English Sub Goong Boxset..

I'll totally be the 1st one to get it.. hahas! =)

Archived