[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kittylovespaolo

u can dl youtube vids. ive posted how to do it in some other thread. basically, go to www.keepvid.com in the green box, click on the tab saying "any site" and click on youtube [vids can also be dl from the give sites, eg. google vid etc] Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it in the textboxt and click dl! and then below the green box, it shud have "download link" which u right click and save target as =P thats it! have fun! ^^

whoa! really?

huhuhuhu so i need an flv player huh? what is that?

sorry but i really don't know anything about this stuff.

i soooooo badly want the MVs made for Goong i.e. broken, colorblind, need to be next to you, etc.

and i don't have internet access in the office.

i'm at the cafe now.

i really want to download the videos, save them in a disc here at the cafe and upload them at the office. <am i allowed to do that? i SWEAR i'm not gonna use it for anything illegal or declare to world the MVs are mine.>

you know, for coffee break, lunch break. <i swear i work when it's work time hehe>

so there.

can anyone help me?

and also, i really want the caps or that portion when shin & chae gyung were having at the beach fun up to the time they got cozy in the car... huhuhu

i'm being whiny & demanding. sorry!

anyone? help!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa! really?

huhuhuhu so i need an flv player huh? what is that?

sorry but i really don't know anything about this stuff.

i soooooo badly want the MVs made for Goong i.e. broken, colorblind, need to be next to you, etc.

and i don't have internet access in the office.

i'm at the cafe now.

i really want to download the videos, save them in a disc here at the cafe and upload them at the office. <am i allowed to do that? i SWEAR i'm not gonna use it for anything illegal or declare to world the MVs are mine.>

you know, for coffee break, lunch break. <i swear i work when it's work time hehe>

so there.

can anyone help me?

and also, i really want the caps or that portion when shin & chae gyung were having at the beach fun up to the time they got cozy in the car... huhuhu

i'm being whiny & demanding. sorry!

anyone? help!

Hi! I backlogged for you... credits to pennyloo--> Click Me

You can check the other pages for pics of other epis... :lol:

Click Me for Beach Pics

Guest serene_sg

i'm anxious for the official english subbed DVD set bear, i can't wait to get my hands on it!

i hope YEH comments on the kiss too, i wanna know if she was as taken aback as JJH.

jhing - salamat, i'll check it out.

Yah!!

Me too!!

I cant wait till the english subbed DVD is out...

Hopefully, its has the same stuffs as the 1st Boxset version..

With all the NG and stuff..

Guest Red1

i dun think u can get it in thailand. i mean if u want the official version u can email eclick and ask them about it. they will ship it for u from korea if u want. but i think itz gonna be ex

thanks for the info liquidfir. :)

oh geez, i didn't know about this as my friend will be coming home from korea today, i should have asked her instead. i always thought i could get it in thailand. :(

Guest serene_sg

just note that those on auctions are mostly bootleg copies, even if they state ORIGINAL, it just mean that those are not burnt copies (duplicates) on sale...

so just make sure you know what you are paying for ;)

I/U weekly mentioned that Ch U has the exclusive rights to showing GOONG, i hope they are not so silly to air it after MNIKSS as cable TV has just finished it like a month ago... they want to be 最优 and most abreast of everything... they betta show GOONG FIRST! :lol:

Hahas! Agrees!!

They should totally show Goong 1st..!!!

Especially since cableTV has just shown it..

Why show it again??!!

Guest mcmug

I/U weekly mentioned that Ch U has the exclusive rights to showing GOONG, i hope they are not so silly to air it after MNIKSS as cable TV has just finished it like a month ago... they want to be 最优 and most abreast of everything... they betta show GOONG FIRST! :lol:

from a realiable source...MNIKSS will likely be shown in july or august and Goong will likely be shown in oct or nov

Guest mizzlinhie

this is the epi 20 Bts translation from soompi. i forgot which page it was.

credit to whoever who translated it.

Thanks liquidfir, I been searching for this translation :)

Pls. do not Hotlink. Thanks!

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/7136/goong5ks.th.jpg

credits IMBC

Aww thank you winny! Chaegyung looks so innocent in this wallpp :) look at her eyes...they're sparkling hihi..:lol:

Guest violetwishes

hi! :P

was the mystery of when CG & Shin "did it" solved? :P

if so, when did they do "it"? did CG really get pregnant? i saw at the end of eps24 (rolling credits) the pic of her & Shin with a very cute baby boy..

i also heard that season2 has a different plot with the same cast..it's just that YEH is gonna be the princess & the guy (JJH?) will be the commoner...hmm..

can anyone deny or confirm?.. :)

Guest vivosergirl

I don't know if they did "it" and had a baby or not... but clearly, they must have or why else would there be a picture of them with a baby in the end??? (The little girl was so cute, btw!)

In Goong 1.5 (the special) the director had mentioned that an idea was posted on the Goong website that on season 2, Shin's family will be the commoners and CG's family will be the royals. In the special, the actress who plays Shin's mom says something along the lines of "Oh, so that's what he meant when he said I was selling insurance next season" Could be possible.

However, this is not yet confirmed. Besides, the season 2 will not start until the January of next year atleast. For now, I'm just glad that all the actors want to return to season 2 ^-^

Guest mizzlinhie

so Goong 2 is going to be a totally different story, that means they won't be making a continuous of goong 1 ?? WHAT??? I'm Confuse lolz...it'll be interesting if CG's family is going to royal and in other hand Shin's family turns commoners, but we really love to see baby Shin or baby CG :) It's a pain to watch them start their love all over again and go through all what they've been through again...

Guest ImSmiley

^^ oh that's true, it'll be a pain to watch them fall in love again. but i'm glad all the actors wants to come back.

Guest kimbab_luvah

Okay, this is really random, but for anyone that's seen Pride and Prejudice with keira knightley in it, i just thought that when he said i love you and his eyes like went weird, and he like stuttered, for some reason that automatically reminded me of Goong, and when Shin says that he came because he missed her(sorry, haven't seen that episode for a while)..but i do know that he like stuttered, and I'm like Oh, that's so cute!........okay, yeah, i know.....

Guest MIZunderstud

so nice to hear that the orig cast will still star in goong2 :wub: i just hope that its a continuation of the first goong :P:phew:

Guest ovette

yah as hui 02 said, i also want to hear the sad version of GOONG, hope someone could kindly tell us the story of that hehe! thanks so much!!

i also dont get the goong1.5 ang goong 2.. does the goong1.5 connect the story of goong1 and goong2? im really curious!

Guest mizzlinhie

yah as hui 02 said, i also want to hear the sad version of GOONG, hope someone could kindly tell us the story of that hehe! thanks so much!!

i also dont get the goong1.5 ang goong 2.. does the goong1.5 connect the story of goong1 and goong2? im really curious!

No , Goong Special 1.5 does not have any story connects to Goong 1 or 2. Goong Special 1.5 is a show where the casts in Goong gather together and discuss about Goong, they also show us some NGs and they talk about other stuffs. :) Hope that'll helps you understand better about the differences between them.

Guest kevyn

i've finished watching it, but as i watch again for the 2nd time, now i realize everything was Chaegyung's imagination base on the first episode: empty palace, japan n england having royal families. It made me think, and quite disappointed.

hope they don't end Goong 2 like Lover's in Paris.

Archived