[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest gerlie777

man ! i so agree wid all da good scenes .. but my fav was epi 16 ! IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED ! it was so lovey dovey .. so cute ! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

:rolleyes: i won't pm and yell at u or anything kababayan!

liquidfir is right though, i personalized my thank u's

and u copied, not qouted :vicx: but thanx to my bear,

i'm allright now.

okay lang, pinatawad na kita charing charing :excl:

Hahaha! Loka ka, marunong ka pala ng charing charing! I thought you don't know much about Tagalog anymore. Hihihihi!

Anyway, thanks!

I can't decide what my fave scenes are! I love everything about this series... Oh, except for the Thailand scenes with Hyorin and Shin! Hmmmph!

OMG I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER FOR JJH TO CONFIRM BOUT HE'S STILL GONNA B IN GOONG 2 OR NOT...HOPE HE WILL...COZ I WANT TO C MORE LOVE BETWEEN SHIN&CG...& CHEMISTRY BETWEEN JJH&YEH...THEIR ROLE IN THIS DRAMA JUST UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

Hi guys,

This series is great! Its made me obessed and insane but since I have no idea how to download anything and my bro is waiting for hardsubs for the last 3 eps, I've just been reading the threads and I have to say that its sounds like a great ending!

But can you guys elaborate more on the kissing scene and going to Macau again?? Did they get a divorce and then remarry in Macau?

No, Chaegyung and Shin did not get a divorce. They remarry again in Macau because Shin thought that their marriage was an agreement between two family, and they didn't love each others back then when they marry each others. So he wants to remarry her as Shin Chaegyung, the woman that he loves and want to spent the rest of his life with, not as the one that his family make him marry. Get what I'm trying to say here? Sorry I can't think of a better explaination lolz ;)

Guest xiaolin

I'm a little confused about the macau part of the story.....so Chaegyung has to stay there forever? or is she going back to the palace soon...and why does Shin have to leave Macau since he gave up his throne already...why doesn't he stay in macau with chaegyung?

DOES ANYONE KNOE THIS SONG??? IF YOU DO CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE TITLE AND WHERE CAN I DL IT?

Its the song that plays in episode 24 where shin had to go for the investigations and CG was about to leave the palace to macau...the one she was running after his car then they hugged scene.

Its not in the GOONG OST (i downloaded the album)...btw i dont understand korean...

This Song (Lyrics excerpt from srt. sub file) :

The more I comfort myself, the more I cry

Hae-ahryuhbohlsoorohk duh noonmool namnida

Even if I rub away those tears secretly..

hoomchyuhnae bwadoh heureuneun noonmoorae

The memories spreading to other memories

giuhgi ddoh dahreun giuhgeuroh buhnjyuh

Making me cry with pain

ahpeugae nahl oolrimnida

I regret that I've only received

badeunguhtman issuhsuh naegaen hoohwepoonindae

Will you forget me because I haven't given you anything

joongae uhpneun nal keudaen ddoh ihjeulka kuhbinah

I love you, I love you

saranghamnida nahnnahn saranghamnida

This is what I learned from you

Keudae-aegae baeoon

Out of all the words and phrases in the world

mahngoh mahneun maldeul joongae

This has become my favorite phrase

I mal hana ippuhreutchuhruhm na

I mutter it to myself, as if I were stupid

joonguhlguhrimnida hohnja pabohchuhruhm

I'm really

miahnhamnida cham

I'm

cham miahnhamnida

I'm for these words that are too late

dwineujeun I mahlkaji miahnhamjimahn

I wait for you without a sense of honor

yuhmchiuhpshi keudael gidahrimnida

And your love, like this

keudae sarangman iruhkae

PLEASE HELP ME...thanks :)

~GOONG ADDICT~

OH BTW ANOTHER QUESTION

In episode 23...the part where Shin was sitting in his 'attic' hiding place thinking of CG looking at his shoes (the one she made for him).....what was he saying??? That part the english subs onli subbed the song playing but not what he said...

Can anyone translate??

Thanks...

~GOONG ADDICT~

I'm a little confused about the macau part of the story.....so Chaegyung has to stay there forever? or is she going back to the palace soon...and why does Shin have to leave Macau since he gave up his throne already...why doesn't he stay in macau with chaegyung?

I guess maybe they did it that way so we'll have watch GOONG 2 to find out what is really going on...My guess is that she had to stay overseas until the rumours died down/ the citizens forgave her....

But i don't get it cos, she's no longer the crown princess (cos he gave up his place) so isn't she suppose to return to the palace anyway?? Why does she still need to 'reflect' on her mistakes??

But i believe he still lives in the palace cos they altered the rule (the one which states onli the crown prince lives in the palace)...cos Yhul Goon shifted back to the palace earlier due to the ammendments in the rule or by consent of the KING...so most prob Shin still lives in the palace...

Guest precious04

DOES ANYONE KNOE THIS SONG??? IF YOU DO CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE TITLE AND WHERE CAN I DL IT?

OH BTW ANOTHER QUESTION

In episode 23...the part where Shin was sitting in his 'attic' hiding place thinking of CG looking at his shoes (the one she made for him).....what was he saying??? That part the english subs onli subbed the song playing but not what he said...

the song is Parrot by HowL is on the 1st pg if doesnt work or etc im me

ep 23 when Shin was in the secret attic

"Why is everything getting so twisted up?

What am I supposed to say at a time like this?

No one has ever taught me.

These look good on me, huh? (showing shoes)

Don’t cry. (looking at alfred & lantern)

Please..."

:D:):P

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

THANKS SO SO SO MUCH SUBBING TEAM FOR YOUR HARD WORK

KAMSAMIDA

:D:):D:):D

Guest -crazzzie-

^ the song you're talking about is HowL- parrot....IT'S A GREAT SONG!!!...TOO BAD IT'S NOT IN THE OST!!...OR IS IT???...lol I dont know...but I'm sure it's Parrot by HowL

ooo lookie..I finally own a page in like 2 months...lol

I was just rewatching Episode 24 (THANKS SUBBERS!!!) and you know the part when Shin and CG are sitting down eating egg tarts? CG asks how things are and Shin says his parents returned to live in the countryside....

Does anyone else wonder how the heck mom and dad are gonna get along all by themselves? I mean, in an earlier episode (21?) hwang-hu asked pyeha if he loved her and that she lived all this time without him really loving her. So now they're going to live a life together in the countryside? Oh poor hwang-hu mama! That is unless pyeha starts to show his wife love. I mean, he did want to start fresh in being a good dad to shin. So i dunno. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this or am I just over analyzing?

hello! its my first time here and i was introduce to Goong by my sister who keeps mentioning it everytime we talk on the phone. so far, i think goong is awesome. its fresh because of the new faces in this drama. you cant compare it to MNIKSS because its also one of a kind. MBC makes great dramas (well, sometimes). ive watched until episode 8 and some unsubbed episodes. hopefully it comes on dvd soon bcoz i wanna buy it! renting it after finals! yey! well...the soundtrack is awesome too. man...i listen to Howl and J's Perhaps Love when im @ school. i cant get it out of my head. its that great. well im waiting for Goong 2. hopefully its more interesting and less fighting and controversy. hahaha...im outie! B)

Guest mizzlinhie

The ending is very confusing, there're alot of things that we don't understand lolz. But I guess PD is trying to make us wanting to watch goong 2, so he might purposely make the ending likes that :D

I was just rewatching Episode 24 (THANKS SUBBERS!!!) and you know the part when Shin and CG are sitting down eating egg tarts? CG asks how things are and Shin says his parents returned to live in the countryside....

Does anyone else wonder how the heck mom and dad are gonna get along all by themselves? I mean, in an earlier episode (21?) hwang-hu asked pyeha if he loved her and that she lived all this time without him really loving her. So now they're going to live a life together in the countryside? Oh poor hwang-hu mama! That is unless pyeha starts to show his wife love. I mean, he did want to start fresh in being a good dad to shin. So i dunno. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this or am I just over analyzing?

totally agreed. i mean i have no idea where the storyline is going from there.. it is totally in chaos.. livin in the country side with a man who doesnt love u. but that man is actually in love with the lousy woman who tried to frame ur son. i mean if i were the queen i would have divorce him like nOW and not live happily ever after in the country side~not ezxactly country side.. it's the royalty retreat area.. i think..

hmmm -.-

Found a nice MV on Yahoo! Korea.

The song used is the Korean version of Qing Fei De Yi (The hugely popular song from Meteor Garden 1). It is mostly CG and Shin's but there are scenes of the other so called F3 of Goong.

They showed the scene during Shin's bday party where Shin was opening up his present from CG. JK was making fun of the present and the other F3 was laughing along with him together with Hyorin. They came a long way from being HUGE jerks to CG's supporters towards the end of the show.

I remember I hated those stupid 3 pig heads at the earlier part of the show. However, towards the end, they kinda grew on me, especially after JK fell for Kang Hyun. Haha. They provided the much needed laughter in the bleak last few episodes.

Enjoy the MV! It cheered up my bleaky day!

MEGAUPLOAD

YSI

Credit - Korean fan from Yahoo! Korea

Guest mizzlinhie

thx for the mv :D omg i dunno how many mvs I watched alreadie. There're so so many fanmade MVs of goong out there xD It's amazing...

Guest kittycrib16

oh shtit!!! :tears: i cant believe i actually cried in this freakin episode!!!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! it's all the stupid song's fault!!! waaaaaaaaaah!!! :tears: y does howl's "parrot" have to be so heartfelt?! hmph!

remember that scene in episode 24 when cg goes running to shin and he sweeps her up in that hug??? goodness!!! im going nuts!!!

no worries. ure not alone. =)

Guest joeknee

THANKS SUBBERS! you guys are awesome. but even though we've all waited for this for so long, this can only mean that there REALLY is no more goong now... im so sadd!!!!! after 1.5 comes out, what else is there until next feb? sadnessss :(

remember these lovely moments [reminisces....]

photo_255_1_1_no_125_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_125_4.jpg

credit:iMBC

Guest miyukii

i've just watched goong and im already totally loving it! :wub:

prince shin is just so dashing!!!

sobs. but still hafta wait for the second season. hope it does come really fast!

GOONG ROCKS TOTALLY!!!

heez :P

Guest mcmug

No, Chaegyung and Shin did not get a divorce. They remarry again in Macau because Shin thought that their marriage was an agreement between two family, and they didn't love each others back then when they marry each others. So he wants to remarry her as Shin Chaegyung, the woman that he loves and want to spent the rest of his life with, not as the one that his family make him marry. Get what I'm trying to say here? Sorry I can't think of a better explaination lolz ;)

i know what you mean....heart aching

i find Shin proposing to CG as the woman he loves is really touching and i really like that propose scene coz its simple yet very meaningful for the both of them...darn my heart ache with happiness

Guest jhing

OMG! I just got done watching some BTS and fanmade MVs of Shin and CG! Simply awesome! I loved that part where they were on the beach and YEH was giving JJH a piggyback. Wehehehe She's such a strong girl.

Did u guys notice that they were really very sweet on each other on the later parts of the series? The part where JJH wiped the bread crumbs off YEH's chin is too sweet. Then YEH returned the favour. Loved it!

It was so nice to see them laughing, sharing food and teasing each other. They should just make it official already. :lol: What can I say, am a YEH/JJH fanatic for life.

joeknee! thank u heaps for the caps from epi 13.

Archived