[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

and mayetlovesjisung : pls do not copy angeline's post and repost it again without crediting her.

she personalize her thank Yous to the subbin team and she place hearts beside out names. thanks for the thanks but pls quote it if u wanna use her thank you in the future thanks

Soweeee! Edited it already. Thanks for the reminder.

Angeline: Kabayan right? Soweeee dear :( (I kinda miss your PMs hihihihi but I hope I won't be receiving some int he coming days :))

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wakeywakey

I was so excited when i saw that the subs for the last three episodes were out! i was screaming inside and i couldn't wait!..even though i have homework to do..lol......but it's not just me...i realized there were thousands and thousands of Goong fans out there on this gigantic internet connection that were just like me waiting for subs to come out! We must love Goong a lot, eh?

I LOVE GOONG! I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!!!!! ahh..i was in pain waiting weeks for subs..i dont know how i'll wait for next season..aigoo....anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBBERS!!! if not for the subbers, i wouldn't have understood a word they said! SUBBERS RULE!!! yea..thats my excitement..

Anyways have fun watching GOONG you guys!!!!

loving Shin..he's so cute .plus he's HOTT..hehe

Guest hnAcogN

All the subs are out :). Our beloved subbing team, please accept my deep gratitue :wub:

I just wanna rush home watching Goong but have 3 more lessons today. Can't wait :(

Goong's officially over now :(. Feel so sad whenever I think about it. But I still hope that we will keep this thread going until the next season is filmed.

GOONGERS FIGHTING :)

Guest mizzlinhie

whohooo i finanlly finish GOONG!! Thx to the subing team, i was able to finish it today, im so happy :)

I love the ending of how Chaegying was votmitting, haha omg it makes me feel excited about Goong 2 :) i wonder if she is really pregnant, but that can't be since they didn't even do anything except kissing and hugging lolz. :D

Aww but i'm bit sad that the drama is over now :( I'll miss Chaegyung and Shin...

REally looking forward for Goong 2, so i'm waiting patiently for more news about goong 2 :)

Goong is the best!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

whoa!!! what a nice early morning surprise!!! :w00t:

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBBERS!!!

ok~ now im gonna cry...goong season 1 is officially over!!! *sobs*

Guest maybelove

562005102401300_2.jpg

hi... which episode is it in for this scene where yul and chaegyeung are looking at the laptop screen?? I dont remember i've watched this scene before??

Also, I'm confused... Are there actually Season 2 of Goong?? Why is it called Season 1??

Guest jhing

hehehe mizzlinhie - but I want CG to be pregnant! :lol:

Actually, when the grandma said that CG might be pregnant I was like, "how could she be pregnant? they didn't show anything." :lol:

U guys are so lucky coz u got to watch the drama with great subs. (thanks heaps to the subbing team) I watched it with really poor subs. :lol:

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i have a question for the goong fans in here..

i'm watching it right now and the subs i have are a bit confusing..

there's something i don't understand..

how come yul and his mother get to come back to the palace? it looks like shin's mother is afraid of yul's mother.. does she have a 'higher position' or something like that?

thank u :P :P

Guest cheli001

yipeeee!!!!! thanks soooooo mmmuucccchhh subbing team!!!!!!

*hugs*

you guys are the best!!!!!

goong marathon tonight!!! wooohooooo!!!!! :D

hiya guys..i never miss coming in this thread..i just enjoy flipping to the pages and all your MVs about Goong! Beautiful..its still a count down to Goong 2.. :D

Anyways, about Shin and CG relationship, we all know CG likes Shin but when did you think was that one moment Shin was attracted to CG? I really dunno but in my opinion I thought it was in thier wedding but he was like just giving her the look--a mocking look but when as I recall maybe it was in the time the palace had a party and Shin and CG had their first dance? Before that when Shin went out of his room and saw CG from a far looking at the mirror..just that look gave it away..wonder what went thru his head.. :blush: :P

I think it started during Shin's birthday party at Jehu. When she gave him his present. If you recall when he heard them laughing (CG and her friends) he put on the shoes, then Hyorin came and asked him if he tried her gift as well. For me i think that's when he realized how especial CG was. Even when his sister asked him if he likes CG, he said so that she is especial girl.

Guest gerlie777

yeah i agree too ^ .. in the part got some feelings , but its pretty hard for him to like .. express it ? yeah something like that

Guest mytafan

For my opinion, I think he started to pay attention toward CG when he means to CG ( marry with him because of money ) and CG reply about TV drama ( sorry I can't remember its name ) while she is crying and then he asks intenal officer about this drama . from then I think he gets feeling toward about CG ( maybe this scene in ep4 or 5 , I think . :P

Guest snowflakes7
:lol::lol::lol: Thank you so much to the subbers!!! It was a wonderful drama and I just can't get enough of it ........I am now going through a "end of goong drama depression". :(:(:( Can't wait for season 2......

Guest mizzlinhie

hehehe mizzlinhie - but I want CG to be pregnant! :lol:

Actually, when the grandma said that CG might be pregnant I was like, "how could she be pregnant? they didn't show anything." :lol:

I don't know, i hope she is too :P There'll be a shin jr. then :w00t: hihi

Guest miakamouse

yeah i was a little confused too! when did they have time to get it on? i sort of hoped that maybe at the end of the hiccuping scene, they continued what they almost started... but then you'd think that while CG is 'on holiday' she would have found out she was pregnant before shin got there?

and what the heck is the plot of Goong 2 gonna be? everything is resolved! (well except maybe shin's sister getting married or something?

well whatever it is, you know i'm gonna watch it.. :P

Guest aznbabygurl

Thank u subteam!!!

I love Goong.Just finished it and can't wait for season 2. Hope JJH is going to be shin again and that they are going to be parents^^ :P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived