[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Shoot. No mention of re-editing or the deleted scenes.

And it's pretty expensive too.

Not much of extra features either.

It's pretty dissapointing.

OH hell no...

they didnt mention any thing like director's cut or anything??? NO...???

i want something like full hse dvd, having some scenes included.. those scenes which are cut away.

manz.... -.-

lousy mbc

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

CJ Entertainment, they producing the DVDs

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005769.html

but dun MBC decides ultimately what content it wants to be included in the DVD?

I guess as the purchaser of the drama, MBC does have rights to choose the contents to be included in the dvd.

Or maybe the deleted scenes are not a part of the deal. Or maybe it is. We can't know the specific contract they made.

MBC may have purchased everything that gets produces from this, or they may have purchased only the end product.

But I don't see any reason why they would deny putting in extra scenes if there are any.

It's not like they can show that on TV any more.

So I'd think it's the laziness or complacency of the producing company not to add those things in.

Guest ti.pod

Usually Korean released DVDs do not come with subtitles. Therefore, our only hope for a decent set

of an English-subbed Goong DVD lies entirely on Yesasia. Hopefully, Yesasia will start selling the set soon

after the initial korean release which is sceduled for May 2006. Also, hope they don't charge an arm and a leg for the set.

Check out these sites.

Goong DVD

Doong DVD

[초도한정판-화보집+포스터 +핸드폰 액정클리너증정] [MBC 드라마] 궁(宮) (9disc)

Sales Price : 91900원

Mileage : 919원

Category : DVD

Genre : 드라마 TV 시리즈

Director : 황인뢰

Starring : 주지훈 윤은혜 김정훈 송지효

Production : 프리미어

Release : 2006-04-20 / Pre-Order

Shipped From : South Korea

Detail Features

Screen : 16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen

Audio : Dolby Digital 2.0

Region Code : Region 3

Runtime : 1440 Min.

Dubbing : Korean

Subtitle : None

Produced Date : 2006

Grade : Over 15 years old

thank s!

hmm sad though .. no subs .. just puuie :sweatingbullets:

hello. pls backlog.

we already mention that we will be subbin the special WHEN we finish the current epis ==D

WHEN will this be? I'm waiting for the subss for the epis 20 - 24....

Guest minshoo

Believed most of us had seen the clip of ChaeGyung's mom and JiHoon "doing the dance"

before EunHye came into the room in one of those many clips .

I'm sure CG's mom was on the MBC's ManWon Happiness programme and this was part of her mission.

This other clip that I've uploaded here shows EunHye helping her in the mission after 1.5 Special.

EunHye's so cute! Watch it.

eunHye doing the "dance"

LOL they are so cute!!! and the dance is from a popular Sky's CF

and im pretty sure the show is 'Happy Shares Company'

thanx for sharing :D

Guest iman0711

what is it inside the Goong SPECIAL???please tell me...coz there isn't subtitle for it right..so i think i am not d/loading it... :unsure:

Guest minshoo

goong special........basically talking about the NGs, their character?, and i know they also talked about the relationship between Yoon Eunhye and JJH......i think it would be fun if there is subtitle for it. it's kinda boring watching without knowing what they are talking about. but its cute to watch their expressions :D.

Guest sammypoo26

Hi! Does anyone have, or know where, I could download the opening credits? Thanks in advance!! :)

I managed to upload both versions of Goong OP

* mbc official opening credits: MU link

* SnowApple's wonderfully made OP: MU link

Enjoy! ^^

can u upload the opening credit in YSI or something else..i can't use MU..tq

WHEN will this be? I'm waiting for the subss for the epis 20 - 24....

hi. do not ask for subs and ask when it will be out.

it will be out when it will be out.

and also.

check the soompi subbing thread.

there is the progression of the subbing process.

You will cause the subs to be pushed back if you ask for subs.

and pls ppl..

this is not a convy thread.

look at the number of meaningless one liners.

pls. have some control.

and notice i dun post much already and all my post are all friendly warnings.

jeez.

and i just notice something

NO REQUEST FOR UPLOADS PLS.

THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD.

READ THE RULES.

YEH so cute while she's doing the dance (look funny, eventhough I don't understand what they are saying).

Thank you for all the picture that everyone share. Just like to share this wallpaper that I just made (First one I made.. never done it before so hope it come out ok). :P

Goong.jpg

Hope YEH will get better soon :) ??? She didn't manage to attend the fashion show (according to YEH thread). Missing her.... :D

Is JJH doing autograph for Goong or other things (like his modelling)?

Hope we will see JJH and YEH doing something together. :phew:

Thank you for all your hardwork subbers team...... It's much appreciated.... THANK YOU...........

Guest mmmmsushi

Ok, I have a confession to make: I am a Goong addict. I've been lazy about keeping up with kdramas the last few years and frankly stopped watching them for the last 6 months or so. And one day last month I caught an episode of Goong on my local tv. The stunning art direction and interesting plot immediately got me hooked. I first went to my video store to catch up, and when didn't satiate my hunger for all things Goong, a Google search lead me to Soompie. I've read every single page in this thread and watched more mv's than I can count. I love the cast (Yul, Shin, CK are too cute for words!), the art direction amazing, the customes goreous and the music enchanting. Bravo to the PD, director and writers. And to all Goongians who's detailed scoop on all things Goong made me a Goong addict and made me renew my kdrama lover membership.

waaaaaa!?!haha.i know how you feel.same goes for me.but i haven't read all the posts in here.kekeke.i skipped around.making sure all my questions were answered in every posts.i hope im following the rules also.haha.sorry if im not >.<

im simply goongified also. :sweatingbullets:

but...I LOVE IT :P

i bow to all you goong lovers in keeping this thread alive and contributing with all the uploads and subtitles and images etc. *bows* :lol:

Guest Victoria

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

there's a trick to increase votes quickly in a short time... PM me for details ok :ph34r:

Guest m0nya

does anyone watch love letter? --> this week epi..? i saw the preview for next week.. n if i'm not mistaken

the one who plays as KANG IN will join in next week luv letter..? ^^ dont remember his real name.. :blush:

ah~.. choi sung joon..

Guest sweet_treats1812

here's a reup of the official opening of goong that ay_link posted a while back:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1dfda ;)

jst curious, does anyone have the official opening in HQ? it's not that the quality is really bad, but it's not that sharp in color if u guys know wat i mean :sweatingbullets: but if there isn't, it's ok..jst wondering if there are any...

here's a reup of snowapple's MV that ay_link posted up earlier too...it's soooo good! they shud see this and make this the official one instead..hahahaha~ ^ _ ^

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b1cbhu

Archived