[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

ok it seems many of you are very curious of what happened at the airport... so i'll only share it here with you soompiers, please DO NOT copy & post it anywhere else...

what happened was that JJH & YEH were very tired after all those rushed filming and they didn't hv any make up on then (actually i don't think JJH puts make up even for filming..) and they were in their casual clothes, the same as what they wore when they arrived in macau..

then JJh's asst doesn't allow fans to take pics nor get signatures.. given that JJH is really worn out and needs to rest, so we kept our cameras and waited around while he headed for the restroom. after a while he came out and sat at the waiting area.

when we arrived at the airport there were many people who look like students to me (maybe they are a school sports team or something) in sports jackets with the words KOREA on the back.. along with some ajusshis..

the area where JJH sat was near them and one fat ajusshi went to sit next to JJH whose head was bowed. his asst already request that we dun take pics of him but some fans linger around the back of his seat and continued taking pics with their hps and cameras (of his back view).. i would think it isn't that bad since they weren't flashing away in his face... then the asst turned around and shouted at them very loudly everyone was stunned. the airport is very small so his sudden shouting shocked some people. then a few irritating ajjushis went to tell JJH/asst that JJH is not as famous as 'somebody', he doesn't need to behave like a big shot... i already felt something nasty was being said to JJH but i didn't know how bad it was...

i heard the famous star's name being mentioned and i didn't know what they said of this famous star until someone briefly translated what the ajjushis said... it was really a nasty thing to say when it doesn't even concern those stupid ajjushis... none of their business at all!

JJH remained sitted throughout and seems pretty affected by what was said of him - it wasn't even his fault, then i saw his asst feeling bad and keep rubbing JJH's back like consoling him...

later on the asst went over to the fans he shouted at and apologised to them... and YEH also went over to explain and apologise to the fans.. after that she went to JJH to talk to him.. and she seems like a magic medicine... felt very relieved when she made him smile like so effortlessly... :)

i guess both the asst and the fans were at fault so everyone accepted the asst's apologies after that...

when 'grandma', JJH and YEH were ready to go in, JJH seems to hv recovered from the incident when a staff reminded him to go help 'grandma' with her handcarry luggage... he really ran+hop like a little boy to help her... so yeah.. we walked with him to the gate and said our goodbyes...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

wow thanks rebby!!!! i kept thinking what happened.

waahhhh :sobs: poor jjh. good thing it was settled immediately.

i'm still happy that our princess saved the day!

she probably said its ok my sweetie... don't mind them... you're still no. 1 to me... come on.. cheer up and give me a smile... luv ya! hahahahaha how i wish this is how their conversation went.... haha :giggles:

thanks again rebby!!!

Guest andie

Thanks Rebby! Sometimes assistants can be such royal pains too! I understand how they get really over protective, but I guess this time around his went a bit overboard which backfired to the very person he was protecting! :(

I guess it's a lesson for us fans too that sometimes we just have to control our over excitement.

Those ajusshis should also know that it wasn't JJH who did the shouting and should have retaliated only on his assistant. I really pity JJH becoming a real easy target for those stinging barbs. Nobody deserves it! When Goong airs in other countries making JJH a real big star not only in Korea, that ajusshi better eat and take back every insulting word he uttered... :angry:

Guest wandergirl

ACK. I heard good things about this drama so I downloaded the HQ files, along with the HQ subtitles from d-addicts. However, while playing on BSplayer, the subtitles are too large! *ehh* I've tried decreasing subtitle size, but to no avail. Has anyone had the same problem before?

Thank you Rebby for the info...

Feel sorry for JJH. Good thing that YEH is there and can make him laugh again. go.... YEH!!!! :D

Wish Goong will be well know all over the world.... and Goong 2 of course (with the same cast - JJH and YEH as the main) :D

Are they in Bali now???? or still in the plane???? oh.... curiosity.....

Thank you for all the picures, news, story, upload and everything else that goes with Goong. :)

Guest DallasE

Rebby, thanks for sharing this particular Macau experience here, first time hearing it. :(

Seriously, people can be so petty, insensitive and cruel to say such hurtful words.

A little understanding does go a long way. In a way, I'm sorry that we're depriving them the personal space and time that is due them in our eager pursuit of them.

But it's great that EunHye can make JiHoon smile and lend him a little comfort when he's feeling down.

It's obvious (at least to us Goongers) that there's something cooking between the two. It's definitely our hope that they can get together for real and I hope they thread carefully in this regard and not rush into things (if there's indeed something).

I love them both and don't want to see any of them hurt or their friendship tarnished if thing doesn't work out.

Forgive me for being such a worrywart and not the seize-the-moment type. It's my cross to bear!! :(

JiHoon & EunHye fighting……………………

More pics on JiHoon & EunHye at the airpot, April 6, 2006

airport02.jpg

C0B8B3D704.jpg

C0B8B3D705.jpg

Nothing escapes the radar of the korean fans! It's intimidating!!

C0B8B3D7B5B9C6BC.jpg

1144320654_5.jpg

1144326440_B0F8C7D7C2A9.jpg

1144245840_SSL13096.jpg

564.gif

1144325018_1143420609_25C125A625B82.jpg

thanks DEE for these airport shots!

so does that 4th pic sorta 'prove' that she din call him?

does that shot show the same moment in time?

wonder what those captions say/mean?

i'm also hoping that they'll move along carefully even if they really like each other now....

we wont want anything to happen such that they find it hard to work with each other in Season2!

hope everyone (fans & media) will give them time & space to work things out smoothly!!!!

^They saw each other in the airport? Nice!!! Im curious what are they talking about?

erhmm they didnt see each other in that picture.

whether they saw each other at the airport i dunno but in that picture it is not like that.

that pic is cut and paste.. yeah

Guest DallasE

^They saw each other in the airport? Nice!!! Im curious what are they talking about?

Clarification time.

This pic is photoshopped!!!

1144320654_5.jpg

1144331267_wedondie2.jpg

wallp05.jpg

Credits to ThinkST and dcinside.com

Guest myteddi

I found this on youtube.com ... it has the song I'm looking at the beginning scene ...

This is the scene between Shin Goon and CG with the instrumental music I'm looking for but it's not on the soundtrack....unfortunately it's not Ice Pond :( ... so romantic.

Yes I have been looking for that music too and it is not Ice Pond I am sure of that. It was also the one played when Shin & CG came back to the Palace and was watching the pictures they took during their beach break with the Internal Officer and it was also played when CG was saying her goodbye to Halmamama before she left for Macao which I felt was one of the saddest scene in the drama (the scene which also made the PD cried while filming). The instrumental music is so nice really!

Guest Jesw_21

Dear REBBY,

wow, i didnt know that unpleasant incident is so bad experience for our SHIN GOON outside Korea....hmm..i feel soooo sad that those STUPID ajussis say such horrible comments to a promising newbie like JJH ...from his shy character ,i can say that he MUST BE BADLY HURT by those comments.... :( *sob *sob*

i though Koreans are united people??? hmm...???

actually artists' asstistants should be really tactful when dealing with people especially their fans. cos a celeb's popularity really depend very much on fans' support....even if there's a limit to their patience, they shouldn't be shouting at anybody in public places....

*off topic*

i had a bad experience with a Korean young and promising celeb's manager(who acted as his asst when they're here ) he showed me attitude and pushed me away when i only wanted to pass a letter and a drawing to the artist...and i'm not even touching him!!! i'm already pissed that the artist is sooooo ignorant of his fans waiting for him at the airport and didnt even wave /said hello to fans despite their calling out to him(i mean, it;s not that hard to put on a show even if he's unwilling to see those fans ,right?)

so, hope that JJH will be a good and humble artist with his unchanged nice personality as like now....Ji Hoon ssi, AJA AJA HWAITING!

and as for JJH-YEH's rumoured relationship, i would prefer if the media and fans will leave them alone for a while for their relationship to take a step further! :) - that's what we all are hoping for ,isnt it? if all attention is always on them all time, and since they are so conscious of media/fans' reactions, how would either party dare to take a step further even though either 1 party really like each other? given JJH's character, he would never dare take the initiative if they are always so 'exposed' in news in whatever they do !!!

hee....but anyway, let's hope for more good news through till Sept when GOONG II fliming starts....

AJA AJA! Keep this thread alive! :)

Guest DallasE

Continued from earlier posting of CD covers up till eppy 22.

231.jpg

241.jpg

6096e8fa.jpg

779cbc35.jpg

1144326498_Untitled_4_copy.jpg

1144326498_User1.gif

KBS Programme Taping on April 5, 2006

Kang SuJung is one lucky woman who often gets to meet HOTTIE!!

2006.jpg

d96fd2de.jpg

C0CCB4EB1.jpg

C0CCB4EB2.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest mytafan

JJHoon is The Best for me . sometimes, I saw , Yul used lip-gloss so ........ :D:P you can know what Iam gonna say . I like JJH - Shin Goon . hehehhe :P:P:D:D

Archived