[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Jesw_21....i wonder wat TV station will aire the BaekSang Award??? izzit MBC or KBS or SBS? and what time ya in koread time?

lookin forward to tat award....

thanks...

Hi hi SMELISSA,

The 42nd Annual Baeksang Arts Awards

Airs: April 14th, live on SBS

for more details,pls go to this thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44903&st=0

*just some highlights*

GOONG 's nominations --

---TV SECTION---

연출상 (Best Producer) -- 황인뢰 (Hwang In-Roi), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC :w00t:

신인연기상 - 남 (Best New Actor)-- 주지훈 (Joo Ji-Hoon), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC :w00t::w00t:

신인연기상 - 여 (Best New Actress)-- 윤은혜 (Yoon Eun-Hye), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC :w00t:

Guest chief

from the part they parted from grandma

*night scene*

shin:you are really suited to outside the palace

cg:looks like it?

cg:i too, feels like i am princess?

cg:like now feels and breathes freely

cg:feels like really living

shin:you want to live like this until when?

cg:always

cg:now, don't think about other things

cg:if possible, don't be disturbed, do more things

cg:if don't do it now, won't be opportunity again

shin:than what about the thinking of being with me?

shin:there won't be any space for me?

shin:my dream is more important than me

cg:babo(stupid)

cg:that not what i meant

cg: how things never change?

cg:go back

cg:will be scolded by choi unnie if i am late

sorry, if it sounds funny.

don't scold me if it's wrong.

Guest mel2gchild

hey helloo,..

im juz wondering what happen at the end...

i mean im watching it now.. but i dun understand...

did shin still become the seja?

and y is chae gyeong living outside the palace

I'm LOST

help me here???

thankz for replying

Guest helenou

Hi everyone, it has been only 2 days since the last epi of Goong and i terribly miss it already !!! :tears:

i dont know what to do, i watch epi 23 and 24 again and again !!! but still so good each time and in my head there're so many things, so many questions !! loool i guess you know what i mean ^^

i just check The 42nd Annual Baeksang Arts Awards website and there's a page named : popularity vote status

here are the results :D

연출상 (Best Producer) -- 황인뢰 (Hwang In-Roi), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC : 48.05%

신인연기상 - 남 (Best New Actor)-- 주지훈 (Joo Ji-Hoon), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC : 51.01%

신인연기상 - 여 (Best New Actress)-- 윤은혜 (Yoon Eun-Hye), 궁 (Princess Hours) - MBC : 4.66%

source : Popularity vote status

since i dont understand korean, corect me if im wrong ^^

Guest marie_n

just wanted to share how much i miss this show.. heheheh had to go home so couldnt watch and download because me net is really slow here... hehehe but thanks to you people i can somehow imagine what happened.. thank you guys for making this show alive for me heheheh i enjoyed talking and posting here... goong forever can't wait for the next season eheheh

tks for highlighting that news, helenou.

hmm..besides being nominated as best newcomers, they're also nominated in

the popularity poll? and why is YEH lagging behind? is the voting open to foreign fans? *i ask too much* :sweatingbullets:

shudn't we fans do our part and vote... ;)

Guest helenou

tks for highlighting that news, helenou.

hmm..besides being nominated as best newcomers, they're also nominated in

the popularity poll? and why is YEH lagging behind? is the voting open to foreign fans? *i ask too much* :sweatingbullets:

shudn't we fans do our part and vote... ;)

no it's not another category, the popularity poll may weigh up what people think ..... but now i wonder who is gonna decide for the winner? fans or a jury?

i think only korean can vote coz from what i have seen to vote you have to send sms ^^;; and i dont know if we can do it from internet and of it's open to foreign people ^^

o and about YEH, i know it's weird but if you check the website she's leading!!!!!! dont ask me why the rate is so low .. it's a bit weird, maybe because there're more female actresses ?! :blink:

Guest your_sheroe

"Parrot" by Howl.

do you know where i could download that song or find the music code? :crazy:

my bad :blush: i just looked under the ost :sweatingbullets:

Youtube link: Goong ~ Most unforgettable scenes MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gf7cpmIRjs

Credit: dotoo

Youtube link: Goong ~ Ep22 Fire BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qk07W517Vk

Credit: zinc @ soompi

Stay - You...me are fool ( Goong OST)[MV - MQ]

check my clubbox for link

^ it has a little pause thing in the middle T__T

Megaupload link ~ Goong OST: Stay MV

Mirror: Sendspace link

Credit: mandy_quyen

Guest kodoque

Sorry..I feel so bad for asking this..

but can anyone gimme a link to the romanized lyric of howl's parrot?

the link in the 1st page directs to a different page..maybe it hasnt been updated since the cut backs back whenever..

kamsahamnida!!

i know this is an off topic but i can't hold it in anymore..anyway I REALLY WANT THEM TO BE A COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!...hoe bout do the investigations on them being one..LOL!!! :lol:

Guest usyagitntn

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn...0_FINALE038.jpg

remember this part? how can we not mention this part :faints:well...after two small bowls of com and a short discussion between me and her, plus the 4 members of GSIT over aim...we came up with a new addition to the investigation!

This scene ^ may possibily be the *target...yes target i tell ya!* scene we're all looking for...why? 1. they're alone, 2. they're together, 3. they're sitting on a couch :may i remind u...the same couch cg was caught by us, laying on top of shin :P : 4. they're talking about saying goodbye...what a perfect time :phew:, 5. they're both dressed differently afterwards...:wink/wink:

so we all concluded this, after the ending of that scene...

*Cg immediately wrapped her arms around shin's neck, hugging him tightly*

cg- shin...can i give you a gift before its too late...?

shin- a gift?

*Cg slowly kisses his lips and they slowly *yes slowly* lay down on the couch...*

GSIT- we'll leave the rest to you guyz/grlz imagination mwhahahahahah! gosh, i seriously have no life 'cause of goong...

Good job inspector AznGrlz how could we have not noticed that?!? Actually I did ^^;...but then it seemed that they were busy for the whole day that's why I didn't put that on the investigation. I like the conversation between Cg and Shin though :blush: .(it kinda reminded me of ep 18 where Yul wanted to give CG a present.... okay okay I won't say it anymore don't kill me :ph34r: ) .And if they actually did that where would poor Alfred go?!? remember CG was holding Alfred so she had a few options here:

_ Put Alfred on the table if she remembered that she was holding him which I kinda doubt that she did in such situation.

_Alfred will end up on the floor because CG hugged Shin and then....

_CG hugged Shin but then because Alfred is still in between they stopped. geez Alfred you ruined the mood

_The last one is the combination of the first and the third one CG hugged Shin, they realized that Alfred is still in between----> Cg put him on the table and continued with what they were doing :lol:

I'd vote for them in the best/hot/most steamy kiss award too. A whole new level of kissing in K-drama :w00t: !! ( and it seemed that the discussion about IT in this thread has been taken to a new level too :sweatingbullets: )

And here is the re-up for the Entertainment Plus show on MBC ( there's interview with YEH and some Goong stuffs in here) Credit goes to creidesca's clubbox, thanks sweet treats too. :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7uds9i

Archived