[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest evelyn168

Thanks DallasE for the fans clips of Goong 1.5... I was wondering what she answered. I remember Park Kyung Lim also asked her about Kim Jong Kook. I'm desperate to know what YEH said...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FanCam on JJH & YEH during the 1.5 programme.

Very familiar & comfortable interaction when JJH took YEH's drink (guessing) and drank!

DOWNLOAD

The million dollar question!!

DOWNLOAD

All credits to dcinside

Okay, re-upping the clips (same order as above):

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2V3U0AC...D53LMVOGOTFXS26

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2DOUNR6...GF29FCWMED3258Z

Credit: Dee & dcinside

Uh-oh! Listen up Yo!

Its Goong in the house flow!

Once upon a time a little girl was set,

Promised to a crown prince that she never met.

Grown up to be 19, bubbly, and nice,

Never knew the things life chose her to sacrifice.

She accidentally spelt water on his shoes one day,

He teased her a bit with a charm that blew her away.

She ended up marrying him though none was proud,

Being sad, lonely, and unaccepted in this royal cloud.

So how would this fairy tale going to go?

Would it be happy or sad, how would we know?

One girl one boy in on different worlds,

Ones from hot and the other came from cold.

(cg)Lost and confused, don’t know what to do,

(shin)Hey yo! Its fate, chose me to put up with you.

this is some cool poem..........

i read it, i laughed, and i loved it...............

heheheee................it's to cool.............heheheheh...............

i was rapping to it.........hehhee..........

Guest AznGrlz

So how would this fairy tale going to go?

Would it be happy or sad, how would we know?

One girl one boy in on different worlds,

Ones from hot and the other came from cold.

(cg)Lost and confused, don’t know what to do,

(shin)Hey yo! Its fate, chose me to put up with you.

continues...hehe

this is some cool poem..........

i read it, i laughed, and i loved it...............

heheheee................it's to cool.............heheheheh...............

i was rapping to it.........hehhee..........

Don't worry, it was meant to be rap lol I'm so random that i decided to rap goong :sweatingbullets: ...and came up with this lol :lol:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

This thread is moving really fast! I feel so sad upon seeing the closing credits. Oh no! I'm really addicted to this one.

I think MBC's getting what they really want from the viewers! We can't stop talking about the ending and speculating about the next season. We have so many questions and I think they will consider whatever we are saying. Maybe in Goong 2 something will happen that will prompt Shin and CG to return to the palace. But what I'm hoping for right now is FOR THE WHOLE CAST TO BE BACK AGAIN IN SEASON 2. Wait, Yul's mom can go back but she has to be nice! Hahaha!

As of now I feel happy by just thinking about the fact that Shin and CG got married again (Filipinos would truly love the fact that they married in a Catholic church). Their second marriage is something that will solidify their togetherness. Pregnant or not, it doesn't matter as long as they're together and in love with each other. Getting CG pregnant would be easy this time for Shin hahahaha! I mean after that HOT KISS in epi 23, anything can happen! :P

I'm replaying epi 24 in my mind over and over again!

GOONG... THIS IS OUR HOME!

Season 2 please! Hahahaha!

AZN... you're one talented girl! Hehehe!

Guest AznGrlz

He was really cold, quiet, and stern,

Guess it’s his trust that she must earn.

His heart is fragile, but it’s hard to tell,

Only she can see it, keep him up when he fell.

Slowly, the wall broke without realizing so,

She fell in love with this stranger whom feelings deny to show.

here's more! :P

Guest AznGrlz

Getting CG pregnant would be easy this time for Shin hahahaha! I mean after that HOT KISS in epi 23, anything can happen! :P

!

GOONG... THIS IS OUR HOME!

Season 2 please! Hahahaha!

AZN... you're one talented girl! Hehehe!

I agree! Shin man...i would love to see him get it on with cg :no rate R: thing though! lol can't wait!!! I'm still noting down angles and possibilities for them to make love in ep. 23

Yup! Even if season 1 is over and we have to wait 9 months or so...i'm still visiting this thread everyday :its a habbit now: This is how much i love everyone of you and this place! Btw, we're posting up :Every Beat of My Heart: goong 2 on winglin.com ...written by GS2A on sat.

lol thank you :blush:

edit- Thank you so much, DallasE! I cried at that scene...so sweet and sad :tears...:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^^ Dallase... Thanks for this one! OMG! One of my fave scenes! Soooo touching and heart wrenching!

SBS's reporting on Goong

It's the take in eppy 23 when Shin & CG were crying in each other's arms after CG's decision to leave the palace to protect her royal family.

Joo JiHoon was so into his character. :)

Credits to LAPAMPAM

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

1143778866_SBS_001.jpg

Finished watching this one. What were they saying after the take? And why was YEH holding her head?

JJH is such a cutie when he cries! I love crying boys now! Hahahaha!

Guest yumi_07

guyz...first tym q lng mgpost d2 sa thread n 2....mrmi kcng ngsa2bi sa akin n mganda dw and flow nf=g series n2....

pls. help me find some episode guides of this series....

thanx.... :D

Guest violetwishes

Just finished WATCHING EP. 24 and I DO THINK THAT YOU GUY SAID IT ALL!

I mean those TEARY MOMENTS, DEFINITLY GOT ME! BUT THE END AND EVERYTHING ELSE WAS :wub:!

I mean whether CK is pregnant or NOT I still LOVE how everything turned out in the last ep! I mean ep. 23 was leading to it!

As the 1.5 GOONG SPECIAL just finished for me, I must say I <3’d every part of it! CHOI SANG GOONG and her TANGO! I never EXPECTED that! The “King” and him laughing! CK’s parents! I do wish that the MC’s elaborated on CK/SHIN’s FRIENDS! All the JK and KH love and the other friends who are cute and funny!

Both the last 2 ep’s of GOONG [23 and 24!] SET ME ON A TEARY-EYED BUT AS WELL IN A :D MOOD! To top that off, THE 1.5 GOONG SPECIAL WAS WHAT I NEEDED!

* PLEASE READ THIS! I don't really care if you read the top or not BUT PLEASE READ*

For All,

This has been ONE amazing thread to all of GOONG'ers! I want to THANK EVERY PERSON WHO CAME/VISITED/STAYED and what not for EVERYTHING! From the ARTWORK [banners to PS pics and the Art pad drawings], LINKS [Of all kinds related to Sophendo‘s like 100 YSI‘s], MV's [From the SAD to the HAPPIEST], BTS's [For all the ep‘s!], NG's [For all the ep‘s], SPOILERS [For all the ep‘s], CAPS [For all the ep‘s to REBBY and her adventure to MACAU], NEWS [The UGLY of cast changing to the O-MY SO GOOD ones as the extended 4 ep's along with the 1.5 SPECIAL and Season 2], BUYING ITEMS [Character‘s item from the drama], EXTRA RELATED GOONG ANYTHING [Eppie Awards, the own version of YUL/KH Love to the You Know When Your Obsessed with GOONG When….], SUBBING [With all the ep’s in different languages] and EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I MISSED! The thread would have NOT been able to be the same w/o EVERY SINGLE PERSON! [Even the GUESTS on the thread and Mods who had to LYPOSUCTION the thread]

I <3 ALL YOU GOONG'ers and SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!

P.S. US, DETECTIVES/CIA’s WILL figure out all the mystery behind CK! Won’t we?!

P.S.S. AND ANYTHING I forgot to ADD!

Once again, I THANK ALL!

Coming back @ FEB. 2007!

GOONG THREAD IS OUR HOME <33

is it really confirmed that there's a season2 of goong?...if true, when?.. :P

how about the question if YEH & JJH wud consider dating?..did they answer yes?.. :P

thanks.. :P

guyz...first tym q lng mgpost d2 sa thread n 2....mrmi kcng ngsa2bi sa akin n mganda dw and flow nf=g series n2....

thanx.... :D

translation

guyz... this is the first time i post in this thread because many told me this series is good and also the flow of the story...

ei yumi pls speak in english coz most of the people are foreigners unlike me I know what you said... Please see the first page there are a lot of info about this series....sorry if im stingy.... :D

:tears::tears::tears:

so fast... tats da end of GOONG season 1

haven watch last 2 eppi yet but i dun really mind cuz they do hav happy ending

:D:D

now... i gotta find a way 2 heal meself fr missing them too muchy

or else i'll go crazy...!!! :crazy::crazy: b4 da season 2 is out..

can't wait to watch them again

hahahha.. thanks ppl! for all da links n subs..

lov u guys lots :blush:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I agree! Shin man...i would love to see him get it on with cg :no rate R: thing though! lol can't wait!!! I'm still noting down angles and possibilities for them to make love in ep. 23

Yup! Even if season 1 is over and we have to wait 9 months or so...i'm still visiting this thread everyday :its a habbit now: This is how much i love everyone of you and this place! Btw, we're posting up :Every Beat of My Heart: goong 2 on winglin.com ...written by GS2A on sat.

lol thank you :blush:

edit- Thank you so much, DallasE! I cried at that scene...so sweet and sad :tears...:

AZN... Let's see each other here everyday! I'll look for you! Hahaha! Promise? Wait, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go online on weekends. Let's keep the Goong Fever alive! Aja aja! Hihihihi!

translation

guyz... this is the first time i post in this thread because many told me this series is good and also the flow of the story...

ei yumi pls speak in english coz most of the people are foreigners unlike me I know what you said... Please see the first page there are a lot of info about this series....sorry if im stingy.... :D

Yup Yumi, read the first page dear. Everything is there. And read the rules too okay :)

Guest AznGrlz

Then another prince decided to tag along,

Another game of fate twisted right and wrong.

Turns out he’s her husband’s older cousin,

Who fell for her too “Man get a grip, that’s a sin!”

Though our crown prince acted like he doesn’t worry,

But his jealousness were so obvious to see.

Archived