[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest leechunsa

ANNYEONG! I JUST GOT BACK! lol~

ZOMG, I missed too many pages! I'm so proud of you guys.

Here's my say on episode 23...

(too late but whatthe--I don't care)

I am really shocked with how it went. I mean sure I expected heaven, but wow, that's so beautiful. The kiss just made me cry, I keep thinking about it and really feel wonderful. It's like all the bad things that would come and already came...will be wiped off with just that. The scene where they looked like they had family was so cute it brought tears to my eyes...shin looks cute playing as chaegyung's dad...so cute...cooking, taking the bag, the clothing...taking care of the kids...so cute <3 fits him well ^^ a change of attitude but it's wonderful. Ah Ah Ah Ah...the date is just perfect! I keep wishing it never ends..the smile on my face just went so wide I felt I was joker from batman. lol~ and the street kiss is just.................ZOMG. Kiss everywhere~ Why can't reporters take lots of pictures of that??? I KNOW I WOULD. kekeke~

I really pity Yul...I know he's bad and everything but I've always understood his intentions...I love him because he protects Chaegyung, which makes it hard for Hyorin and his richard simmons of a mom to hurt Chaegyung...and he's love is just so pure...he was so scared to lose it...Ahhh...martyrs really break my heart. I will miss this boy. His tears just...oh those tears *cries*

Chaegyung, you have proved to be a princess. Though your decision breaks my heart into pieces...it's just...wow, I bow down to you. It's just so bad that you have to go... :(

I think the episode was sad and happy...I think it's one of the most beautiful episode in DRAMA history. GAH. I love it.

A big thank you to all who contributed to bringing this heaven to this thread...I love you guys.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

tks for posting the pics...cool meh...but wonder wat happened at e press conference.

SPoiler...

omg..poor Yul...he so loves CG till like tat..Cg, you are so lucky got 2 guy loves u...hhaha..i am happy seeing the Mo-Toot getting a call..wondering the call is from who...Mo-Toot u deserve it. omg seems like she purposely bang her car to the truck..will she die???

Guest haydee

KNY, no shock there for me, I remember watching the long preview. I just feel bad for Yul who will end up feeling guilty for that too. Poor kid needs to find himself someone who will love him back!

Guest tinkle

ai..my system kept getting e buffering effect ..only can hear yul's conversation ..now they are hugging each other - yl & mum..wonder wat they say? :blush:

Guest taiping

what did the king say? is he like retiring or something? can someone translate? yul's mom is in a wheelchair! what a karma! yul definitely redeemed himself...

Guest capri-shiqi

seeing all the screen shots and everything... episode 24 is so depressing...

oh goodness.. and Yul's taking all the blame for his mother... i can't wait to watch it! =D

Guest linatan

ai..my system kept getting e buffering effect ..only can hear yul's conversation ..now they are hugging each other - yl & mum..wonder wat they say? :blush:

yeahh..i also wondering what are they talking abot? is Yul asking permission to go oversea?? and wat did SHin talking together with the King? and now i think Yul and Mo-Toot is leaving the palace..so sudden one...not fun..

omg...the pants Shin wore is so cute...hhaha maybe is it the style in Korea now? hhaha nevr see guy wearing this pants with shirt.

Guest Yvonne

Reading all the spoilers...I feel so bad for Yul. He's such a poor kid.

Hope that in S2, the PDs and writers will find a great girl for him...

because Yul truly truly deserves that.

Guest haydee

Only problem with the way he did it was by deceit and lies. Hopefuly if he comes back in the 2nd season he will do it the right way and be honest about it. I think he will. :)

Guest ..natz..

OMO OMO YUL YUL!!! *sob sob*..i feel for him!!...

n the runnin scene..i cant wait to watch the real video!!!i'm lovin the cpas btw..ehehe

Archived