[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Grrr....kdocn is down!! Any of you who stalk the chinese forums, is it down for you too???

My episode 23 is taking sooo long to finish downloading!!! I don't think I can sleep tonight knowing that I'll find out the finale in the morning! I want to stay up all night and watch Goong (plus I was called in for jury duty tomorrow morning so there's no point in sleeping)!! GOONG!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved what the editor did with the street scene!

did u notice how it started off in colour...

then random parts of the frame slowly sort of went into black/white leaving only the path of ChaeShin in colour

then finally how everything around them blackens out leaving only them in a world of their own :blush:!!!!! *long sigh in full contentment*

they really filmed it in the midst of the public unannounced huh?

some stopped to look, some even ran to them when they realized who the couple is,

the real Goong fans would have quickly whipped out their mobiles to snatch some shots!

imagine the challenge for the crew.....they gotta get this done b4 anyone in the street scene starts screaming upon recognising our ChaeShin couple!

so my guess is they probably had to do it in one take! i mean how on earth can they disperse the crowd for a 2nd take? *hehe*

Guest mycoffee

Love this thread for all the information on Goong. Can anyone tell me whether has there been any spot translation for the scene where CG was lying on top of Shin Goon (after the imaginary scene that CG had)? I am really curioused about what they said to each other... I have been checking the previous pages but can't seem to find it. Would really appreciate if anyone can point the page no. to me or if the translation hasn't been done, do a spot translation. Many thanks in advance!

Now that Goong is done filming, I hope Yoon EunHye comes back out on X-man....to claim the other man in her life (Kim Jong Gook). HeeHee...

Kim Jong Kook will be gg to miltary service today... so watever hopes of that is gone... sigh

Guest vpower

its been so long dear goong thread!!!! havent been here for 3 weeks cause of productions of beauty and the beast at my school =}

anywho i think i have caught up on goong. actually i havent. must watch the newly subbed eppies.

episode 23 is a killer. the most romance in a korean drama episode yet (so far that i have seen) the kissing was superb. a bit on the i want to eat you alive side but hey can you blame the man? he is just getting what is his. to think it went from force kisses to frech kisses. :rolleyes: them both crying was touching. i felt like screaming "just let them stay together!!!!" which leads me to ask why does chaegyung have to leave? i really dont get it. couldnt shin go with her? or are they trying to let the scandels pass first. but that still doesnt make sense. it just doesnt make sense to me!! dont leave!!!! it might be the fact that i dont understand korean and i am just assuming? hopefully? probably not. :tears: the preview for 24 is definitely an "awwwwww" factor. thank god its tomorrow. season finale :( mixed feelings ;)

why must they insist on making us wait for next season? dear goong i will be forever loyal!

Guest V A L XD

YEH today is totally different from X-man. She is slimmer, more mature, prettier, and yes, Fighting!

LOL, back in the beginning of xman..she was orange. hahahaha.

Guest Pikachu

episode 23 is a killer. the most romance in a korean drama episode yet (so far that i have seen) the kissing was superb. a bit on the i want to eat you alive side but hey can you blame the man? he is just getting what is his. to think it went from force kisses to frech kisses.

I thinkthe "I want to eat you" part was only at the first couple of seconds of the kiss. After a while, you don't feel asmuch urgency. XDDD From passionate to just sweet. >D

:( now that goong is ending (first season that is), i just wanna say thanks for all the pictures/clubbox links/subs guys....here's my contributions in return....some sig. that I made for our beloved couple!

goongsig036xv.jpg

goongsig018jb.jpg

goongsig022pl.jpg

goongsig049yc.jpg

btw, i've been meaning to ask (someone else also brought it up)....why does CG has to leave the palace? Someone said that she's leaving cuz she's taking responsibility for her actions or something? :huh: I really don't understand that whole concept of her leaving for Shin, and of all places, why study abroad in Macau? hehe...just an odd place i think, but anywayz, hope someone can explain to me.

Guest gilerkd

no problem guys! thank you for your sweet comments and pms!

Make sure you tell me what other spot translations you want and I'll translate them <3 ;)

Hellooooo...

Do you hv the translations for the scene before Shin+CG hug in the room?

I mean the scene where there's the King, Queen, GQueen, Shin + Shin sis.

What were they talking? I heard smthg abt Bingung......

TQ!

Guest ADORE.you

Now that Goong is done filming, I hope Yoon EunHye comes back out on X-man....to claim the other man in her life (Kim Jong Gook). HeeHee...

nooo i want her with Joo Ji Hoon :blush: ehehe .. but i gotsta admit ep. 23 was the most best episode =) apart from the beach one ehehe .. but it reassured us all that the PDs knew what they were doing .. all that heart break from before is all gone now ^_^

Episode 23 is a good one. Must see and just to savor the moments it has been awhile but at least they have good memories and moments. I love it. THe next best episode is 16 that was also a good one. I just want to see how this one ends...Sad to see it end...but I want a happy ending...

Guest mellon

Pika, I was telling Jess today that it was kinda 'fishy' to see HaeMyung Gongju in that last scene in ep24pay_preview.... Her expression when seeing Halma Mama hugging CG was certainly something to be questioned about. Hopefully she won't turn to option (a.) .... gosh please no lolz.

She's just too sweet to be another toot... and 2 toots are certainly plenty for us to get headaches from. loL!

Like *ai unni mentioned above... Hwang-TaeJa Lee Shin is definitely a changed Prince & man! ^^

He grew up so much (well, him and CG both!). And seeing from ep 23, those two will certainly overcome anything and everything! ^^

Really love the way they both care so much about each other :wub:

PS:

jennxxness, thank you for the spot translations sweetie! ^^

I know exactly what you guys were talking about. When I watched Epi. 24 Preview, I also thought HaeMyung Gongju's expression was abnormal. She had a sly grin on her face it seemed.

Guest Pikachu

I know exactly what you guys were talking about. When I watched Epi. 24 Preview, I also thought HaeMyung Gongju's expression was abnormal. She had a sly grin on her face it seemed. Would it be scary if she is the mastermind behind all the schemes AND Mo-Toot was just her pawn?

... XD don't talk like that now! I'd like to think she's just like this because she's overprotective of Shin and since CG brought up divorce and hurt Shin (and also Yul too) she's just being an overprotective older sister. XD

Guest sylver

Did anyone noticed the bear after the first kiss scene? When both of them were on the lounge chair? He had one of his eyes closed by his paw.... So cuteeeeee... :wub:

goong7kp.jpg

Guest mayetlovesjisung

You know how in ep 24 she was playing with his suit...something tell's me its a bed scene before that :P lol

Woaaah! Really?! What kind of bed scene?! One where they're both lying on the bed together (literally) hahaha!

If it's true, well... IT WOULD BE REALLY GREAT! More people will faint! Hahaha!

Sorry for the double quote. My pc is going crazy with all the work I have to do and my GOONG LIFE! Multi-tasking here! Hahaha! I get paid to post in this thread hahaha!

This is sooo frustrating!! The Chinese forum's down!! The latest news about Goong always pops up there first and it's down!!! I hope it's not just me...anyone else having the same problem??

The kiss scene is still being replayed over and over!

Archived