[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IbeKT

If she wants the picture to be focused, it's usually better to use flash unless there's no flash allowed? But still, it must be hard for the cast members to eat with all those people fighting to take their pictures. Hope they have good table manners or there might be some awkward pics. I wonder what ep they are filming now? JJH eats in costume?

how come for 18 and 19 it says i need premium?

Crap, I just found out that there's a limit to the mega upload. I'll do send space now for the raw eps 18 - 21. I'm doing ep 20 and 21 now. I think I will post tomorrow. Anyway, are there any other websites I could use to upload?

Is rebby really from Macau?

or did she go there to speacially stalk the cast? hahahha

she is from singapore. she goes to hongkong and on the way there to take a look at goong filming.

T

-> i think reb got so close to JJH.. let's give her Tons of credits =D

Oh my god, i'm in Macau, but where are they, i can't find them

somebody tell me please

Read in Baidu forum that MBC has booked the whole 11th floor of Westin hotel to do some filming, while the crew is staying at Holiday Inn. Good luck!

P.S.: to those waiting for HJRX's chinese sub Gung Ep 21 n 22, HJRX has announced that the translator is dealing with some family problems, so the translation will be delayed.

Guest sweet_maple

:w00t: at least we can see a "real " kissing scene

luckily for Rebby when she can see "real Shin Goong" ,I'm so jealous with ya ^__^ :tears:

Guest smelissa

Read in Baidu forum that MBC has booked the whole 11th floor of Westin hotel to do some filming, while the crew is staying at Holiday Inn. Good luck!

P.S.: to those waiting for HJRX's chinese sub Gung Ep 21 n 22, HJRX has announced that the translator is dealing with some family problems, so the translation will be delayed.

ok im confused..so JJH n YEH r stayin at westin or holiday inn???

woah..u mean Rebby met the Joo Ji Hoon? O.O thats awesome..what are they doing in Macau though, havent been in the thread. could i know like what page i could read it on. thanks

they are filmin the last epi at macau.

and yeah i think she saw JJH face to face. AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh lucky here

Guest lonelymonkey

ok im confused..so JJH n YEH r stayin at westin or holiday inn???

i just saw this some where .."演員是住在澳門的Westin Hotel",劇組工作人員則住在"Holiday Inn" its says the artists are staying in westin.but the crew are in holiday inn.

Guest sylpha

:w00t: *whaaay* rebby i am soo jealous ^o^ you met joojihoon!ahh jesus christ superstar :D stalker *haha*

thanxs for the picture *yougogirl*

Guest AznGrlz

Omg Rebby I'm so jealous of you! lol if you ever get the chance...remember to sneak up on our "Shin" and maybe our "Yul" and give them a quick kiss :or longer :D : for all of us!!!!! If they get mad, just blame it on their crazily addicted with obsession fan which happens to be "AznGrlz" :lol:

OMG!!!!! she reallly got to see JJH soooooooooo close!! envy now... how??? still gotta wait for 3 MORE days...

my gosh..@.@ i juz cant stand it ANYMORE!!! HELLLPPPPP!!

can't wait JJH says sarang hae to YEH..*heeeeheehe* n...u know...

YESSS ><~~

Guest xradman

Have people seen this?

Its a parody of Goong by Nonstop6.

ps. How do you search on this board. I get not logged in error.

Archived