[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest starrysmile

so is the drama over?

lol nope! far from it...the last 2 episodes of part one is going to end this week and part 2 is going to air next year i believe...

For those of you who wants them, here are the songs I've used for my MVs:

Everytime we touch- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YWVHBD...BT17U7M9L8KOO73

Sad without you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LM3DGB...153BXMF0XNOB3GJ

Close to you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TTN755...UE0ZZ5H6D69NV92

Hope you wouldn't count this as spamming :runs away: :sweatingbullets:

for those of you who wants my mv, but can't dl it from sendspace or ysi...hold on let me upload it on mega. for you k B)

i tried your links and it says that they were invalid...you might want to check on them? thanks for providing them.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially died and gone to Heaven :D !! I've been holding out on watching episodes 20-22 since I couldn't bear to see Shin and CG in so much pain. Maybe I will watch now....

The pic is a MAJOR sigh of relief for me(and all other Goong lovers out there)! It doesn't look like any good-bye kiss to me(but that's being heavily debated at the Chinese forums right now) and it appears they're holding hands before/after the kiss. YAY!!! Now I'm excited about 23 and 24!!

Guest Pikachu

The public street kiss!

Gotta say it's really intimdating for them to act this out with so many eyes & cameras on them.

1143267203_2.jpg

Credits to the original poster as labelled.

ahh ahh asdhfjkasd :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: !!!! OMG(JCSS)!!! Please don't mind the incoherent babbling on my part but that's just AHHAJDHFJASD!!!! OMG. AHH!

PDs of Goong... I worship the ground you walk on. icon_salute.gif

Ahh.. I`m still in the beginning of this drama. Does Yul really like

CG? Or is he just using her?

Yul does like CG very much...or I better say that Yul loves CG very much...eh..I dunno if this is considered spoiler for you....but he loves CG up to the point where he will sacrifice everything for her including the chance of being the king....

Guest msteng79

anyone have any idea about these pic ? what happens ? with Yul ???

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

photo_255_1_1_no_206_1.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_206_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_206_5.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Is just some imagination by CG's brother when her parents are discussing about the possibility that Yul might love their daughter...hehehe.. Her poor brother imagining how Yul will treat CG if they are together.

Guest AznGrlz

anyone have any idea about these pic ? what happens ? with Yul ???

Those pics were from when Cg's family was thinking what it would be like if Yul married Cg instead of Shin. They started thinking how sweet Yul would be to Cg and all so instead of being like a husband, Yul sort of acted like a maid :lol:

edit- oh...oops! :blushing: msteng79, beat me to it and I spoiled it for everyone! I'm so sorry :runs away:

I really enjoy the differences in the manhwa and the drama. The manhwa is is well drawn and has a good storyline. The drama becomes unpredictable since it does not follow the manhwa exactly in chronological order yet it does not lose its essence and flavor. This makes it even more exciting. The set is indeed interesting with a blend of the contemporary and tradition.

Finally I must thank all the 'Goongiers'(the inhabitants of this thread) and the 'Goongkas' (as similar to queenkas,i.e., the subbers, SAVE[J], translators of both the drama and manhwa and all Goong informers etc) for making this drama even more fun.

I must say I have much pleasure going through this thread.

Thank You

Guest AznGrlz
Guest echoRy

lolz, i saw this and had to come back to post it...wat too funny!

ahahahah7gd.jpg

imbc

~~~that street kiss had me on cloud 9...can't wait for it!~~~

night all...thanx again DEE & Angelina for everything today <333

and V baby! why won't it work? i'll ask one of the goonger girls to help u out...maybe they'll be able to better than i can k... :( i want u on! :D

Finally I must thank all the 'Goongiers'(the inhabitants of this thread) and the 'Goongkas' (as similar to queenkas,i.e., the subbers, SAVE[J], translators of both the drama and manhwa and all Goong informers etc) for making this drama even more fun.

I must say I have much pleasure going through this thread.

Thank You

wow, did u read through the whole thread??? SAVE with a silent J started wayyyyyyyy back, if u did...glad that ur eyes didn't fall out and that u've stayed to join us! welcome to u!

PIKA, my fave pokeymon- hehe me too! can't stop thinking bout the pic that'll i'll probably end up dreaming about it :rolleyes:

i'm so happy seeing the pic, with scene with shin and cg at the street!!!! oh my!!!! i was really smiling when i saw the pic!!!! at last!!!!! i'm excited to watch the last 2 episodes!! because there are loving scenes such as the street scenes :)

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest Pikachu

1143267203_2.jpg

I was just thinking.. I hope the way they show this scene is with the camera sorta going around them.. XDDD and as it goes around, it zooms in closer and closer... and ahh I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!! icon_salute.gificon_salute.gificon_salute.gif

Guest AznGrlz

lolz, i saw this and had to come back to post it...wat too funny!

Omg! Angeline :rofl: :lol: That pic! ahahahaha...jeez It scared me so much that i actually jumped! :blush: then i started laughing and practically fell off my chair <_< i wonder what happens if cg sees this... :phew: thank you for it and you're welcome...anytime grl :D Goongnight and Sweet Dreamz!

Guest Pikachu

PIKA, my fave pokeymon- hehe me too! can't stop thinking bout the pic that'll i'll probably end up dreaming about it :rolleyes:

Hehehe. XDD I'd daydream about it before I go to bed and think of the effects of the kiss afterwards hoho perv mode B)

seems to me in the picture shin is kissing her forehead

Hmm... I think it's like him leaning into her or maybe their foreheads are touching? (aww that's so sweet :w00t: ) XDDD

1143267203_2.jpg

Thank you for sharing that pic.... I've died and gone to heaven with you all... :lol:

I was just thinking.. I hope the way they show this scene is with the camera sorta going around them.. XDDD and as it goes around, it zooms in closer and closer... and ahh I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

I hope they give us a HOT kiss like the one they did during Yully's party.... hahaha... atleast this one is not forced :lol:

Me sooooo HAPPY!!!!! :lol: Shutting up now... :ph34r:

Archived