[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest taiping

The public street kiss!

Gotta say it's really intimdating for them to act this out with so many eyes & cameras on them.

1143267203_2.jpg

Credits to the original poster as labelled.

omg! finally! i wanna see more of this! is this still gonna happen on ep24? thats too far.. like its the last episode! hope itll happen on ep23!

thanks for the pics!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilogurl

OH NICE! Finaly get to see them kissing in the future. So glad I got to see this. This pic gives me lots of hope and enables me to wait till episode 24 to watch the other episodes I have missed. And this kiss sopposedly happens in the last episode, 24. Now if only somoene can post a High Quality version of episode 22 via Direct DL site not club box.

LOL!! Nice insert. :lol:

How come there are no face shots of YEH? Makes me think it's a double. hahah

Looking forward to next week already.

Seeing that kiss pic wipes my disappointments and depressions away. :lol:

Guest DallasE

When does this happen? In season 1?

We are hoping in eppy 23 if not 24. But it's got to happen or else we'll not be responsible for our actions.!! :P

Enlarged version

023f36ff.jpg

Guest ademala

ahh...cant wait too the street scene..is it on 23 or 24?? oh well.. i just hope a happy ending for this season, cuz i dont like to be hanging by the end of this season and have to wait til 2007..i'm going to be a crazy person by then.

Guest lavenderorchid

Seeing them kissing on the streetgive me hope tat the incoming episode will not be HELL.So sweet.The last 2 eps make me feel depressed. :crazy: Finally they are not afraid to show each other their feeling.Well done PD.More of this kind of scene will be perfect.Just wondering will they end the drama with this scene? :lol:

i have just died!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh8eg.jpg

dang it DEE beat me to it LOLz

r u sure that is Yoon Eun Hye? for some reason from the behind it doesnt look like her. maybe its because her looks longer. was this shot filmed in Macua then?

are they kissing in the streets of Macua like true honeymooners? :w00t::w00t: Shins face looks so intense and in love! so captured by the moment. his eyes closed, dreaming like there is no one around him except Chae Gyung standing rite in front of him embracing him. wat an intense scene. his arms on her waist, her arms on his shoulder and shirt. its BEAUTIFUL.... i cant wait to watch this! :w00t::w00t:

why cant i have wat they are having?

Guest jhessy

We are hoping in eppy 23 if not 24. But it's got to happen or else we'll not be responsible for our actions.!! :P

Enlarged version

023f36ff.jpg

OMG!!!! I wish I never saw that pic. WAAHHHH!!! I just hope it's on epis. 23 thensome more kissing/cuddling/loving scenes on episode 24, then another special epis. I can't belive GOONG is ending!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! I just can't get that pic outta my head!!!!The closer we get to the end, the more I want/like the series. It's like a drug... It's so addicting, I think I may need a councelling & rehab after the serie ends. Puhahahahaha!!! :w00t: -------- :tears:

yes! owned 1583! puhahaha

Shin, watch the hands! watch the hands!! heheheh ^_^"

Guest beautifulxmess

I'm pretty sure its YEH. the only reason why she looks taller is probably due to her heels.

ahhhhh......what a beautiful shot! now...if only we could get a close up. XD

Guest AznGrlz

i have just died!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh8eg.jpg

dang it DEE beat me to it LOLz

Everybody! I'm officially in ~Heaven~ :rolleyes: ! Thank you for the pic everyone...now I can skip over to a corner, turn off all the nights, turn everytime we touch on, and start dreaming about that kiss... :D

Guest AznGrlz

OMG!!!! I wish I never saw that pic. WAAHHHH!!! I just hope it's on epis. 23 thensome more kissing/cuddling/loving scenes on episode 24, then another special epis. I can't belive GOONG is ending!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! I just can't get that pic outta my head!!!!The closer we get to the end, the more I want/like the series. It's like a drug... It's so addicting, I think I may need a councelling & rehab after the serie ends. Puhahahahaha!!! :w00t: -------- :tears:

yes! owned 1583! puhahaha

Shin, watch the hands! watch the hands!! heheheh ^_^"

Omg! AHAHHAHAHH! I didn't even noticed where his hand was going until you pointed it out :sweatingbullets: I'm going crazy too...maybe i should join you in counseling and bring my friends along too...they're like shouting and screaming over that pic right now :rolleyes:

The public street kiss!

Gotta say it's really intimdating for them to act this out with so many eyes & cameras on them.

1143267203_2.jpg

Credits to the original poster as labelled.

According to this link .. http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

PICTURE40_20060324131429.jpg

this scene was shot in meongdong on 24th March ... cant wait to see this scene... enough of depression...

==========================================

Goong "staffs" are already in Macau..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest jhessy

OMG that pic made me happy

AHHHHH how exciting!

I just hope it doesn't end just like that then end period! That would be a total let down for the fans. Sure it's a happy ending but I'm gonna totally loose it if that happens. There should at least be some more romantic scenes afterwards like an aftertaste of what we'll expect if there will ever be a second season right?... *sighs* ~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to this link .. http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

PICTURE40_20060324131429.jpg

this scene was shot in meongdong on 24th March ... cant wait to see this scene... enough of depression...

edit:

So that means that was shot today right?? Yesterday for them...? :unsure:

Guest V A L XD

Angelina- great vid..made me :tears: but i loved it!

V baby! *whispers* hi

irc :P

Dee thanks for the tralior clips! hehe.

Hey A! Eh, it still doesn't work for me. -___-

Guest karensocal

Hi Karensocal, do you know what epi you watched last night? i won't be the 22, like the one in MBC, rite?

no i don't know, sorry

but it pretty much the beginning..that for sure

yes, mbc one with english sub

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz can you please upload the song Everytime we touch on ysi :D

For those of you who wants them, here are the songs I've used for my MVs:

Everytime we touch- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YWVHBD...BT17U7M9L8KOO73

Sad without you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LM3DGB...153BXMF0XNOB3GJ

Close to you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TTN755...UE0ZZ5H6D69NV92

Hope you wouldn't count this as spamming :runs away: :sweatingbullets:

for those of you who wants my mv, but can't dl it from sendspace or ysi...hold on let me upload it on mega. for you k B)

Archived