[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

can someone reupload the previous episodes? number 7~18?

hi, hello, anyong... :D

please :) look at the 3rd post above urs...

as for the links u need, check the first post for them. there are many different options for download.

Angeline accepts the tissue from Angelina...lolz

and thank u in advance so much for the song...gracias!

someone melded them together...so perfect! it's huge!

beautiful6kt.th.jpg

imbc

Guest AznGrlz

I am also looking forward to it!!!! Remember to tell us once it's posted!!! :w00t:

Don't worry I'm posting it next week! :D Hope everyone would like it!!! B)

For those of you who wants them, here are the songs I've used for my MVs:

Everytime we touch- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0YWVHBD...BT17U7M9L8KOO73

Sad without you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LM3DGB...153BXMF0XNOB3GJ

Close to you- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TTN755...UE0ZZ5H6D69NV92

Hope you wouldn't count this as spamming :runs away: :sweatingbullets:

Angeline accepts the tissue from Angelina...lolz

and thank u in advance so much for the song...gracias!

Lol no prob. Angeline glad you liked the song...took me days to search for the right ones :sweatingbullets:

awww...haha the tissue, don't worry i got a whole box of tissues here for all of us :something tells me i'm going to cry again for the next episodes...tears for the sad moments and tears for the happy moments: :tears:

edit- awww...thank you Angeline for the poster and who ever made it...omg they look so adorable together! :blush:

banana milk =) - Thank you for those pics off of the manhwa! :D

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

I don't know if this has been psoted yet but my friend found an article and she translated it so ya!

[[Credit to x_Uknow_Yunho_x]]

WARNING: CONTAINS INFO ON THE ENDNG OF GOONG!

'궁' 결말 공개..윤은혜-김정훈 궁 밖으로 쫓겨나

화제를 모으고 있는 MBC 드라마 '궁'이 채경(윤은혜)이 폐비가 되고, 율(김정훈)이 기자회견을 통해 그동안의 음모를 밝히는 것으로 마무리된다.

'궁'의 한 관계자는 24일 "윤은혜와 김정훈이 야심한 밤에 함께 있던 사실이 공개되면서 윤은혜가 황태자비에서 쫓겨난다"고 밝혔다.

이어 이 관계자는 "이를 안타까워한 김정훈이 기자회견을 열어 그동안의 모든 음모가 사실은 극 중 어머니인 심혜진의 음모 때문이라고 밝힌다"고 설명했다. 그동안 궁금증을 모아온 김정훈의 폭탄선언의 내용이 밝혀진 것.

이 같은 사실이 밝혀지면서 김정훈과 심혜진이 모두 궁 밖으로 쫓겨나게 돼 그동안 '궁'에서 얽히고 섞힌 갈등이 모두 해소된다.

관심을 모으고 있는 마카오 촬영 부분은 황태자 주지훈과 황태후 김혜자가 윤은혜를 찾기 위해 그곳을 방문한다는 내용. 주지훈과 윤은혜는 마카오에서 사랑을 확인하는 장면을 찍는다.

이 관계자는 "윤은혜가 다시 궁에 돌아가는 것은 시즌 2에서 이어질 것 같다"고 설명했다.

그동안 '궁'은 결말을 놓고 많은 사람들의 궁금증을 불러일으켰다. 특히 원작만화에 결말이 아직 나오지 않은 상태라 네티즌 사이에서는 각가지 추측이 난무했다. 제작진 역시 결말을 비밀리에 부쳐 더욱 궁금증을 야기했다.

생방송 중 윤은혜의 폭탄 발언과 김정훈의 사랑고백, 혜정전 화제 등 극적인 장면이 끊이지 않는데도 불구, 결말의 실마리가 보이지 않아 시청률이 주춤했던 '궁'이 종영을 앞두고 시청률 30%대를 돌파할지 관심이 모아진다.

Soo.. ChaeGyung, Yul, Yul's mom have to leave..

Shin and The Queen go to China to look for her(?)...

and then.. they meet, and Shin and ChaeGyung tell each other they're feelings...

and the rest is on Season 2??

i've already posted this in a page before but yeah ^^

Anyhow, the korean fans are ahead of themselves here with this creation,

but it's so darn cute I couldn't resist and had to repost here.

Official statement from the palace. Check out the date on the release.

Our Bingungmama is "expecting". This pic looks rather real!!! :P

palace.jpg

Credits to miclub

that pic is defintley photoshopped! but whoever made it did do a good job! it looks very real :lol::lol: i wish it was true. Chae Gyung and Shin consumating their love and having a little bundle of joy. Also i kno who's body they took produce prengant Chae Gyung. it's the actress Kim Ji Ho when she was pregnant with her first child. look: kim2200401291535218xb.jpg

oo I just owned page 1582!!! yay let that be #4 of page ownage! yay

and one question: wat happened to youtube? when i typed in Goong in the search button i got like 6vidoes. where did all the epis go? I was planning to watch epi 19-22 on youtube but now they're gone. does ne1 have ne information of why they arent there?

Guest joeknee

that pic is defintley photoshopped! but whoever made it did do a good job! it looks very real :lol::lol: i wish it was true. Chae Gyung and Shin consumating their love and having a little bundle of joy. Also i kno who's body they took produce prengant Chae Gyung. it's the actress Kim Ji Ho when she was pregnant with her first child. look: kim2200401291535218xb.jpg

oo I just owned page 1582!!! yay let that be #4 of page ownage! yay

and one question: wat happened to youtube? when i typed in Goong in the search button i got like 6vidoes. where did all the epis go? I was planning to watch epi 19-22 on youtube but now they're gone. does ne1 have ne information of why they arent there?

omg, i just looked on youtube right now and you're so right. they only have 7 vids up! wat the?!?!??!?! i dont dL the eps so im completely at a loss for words... im already super depressed about this, now its worse. they better have a good ending to this otherwise i cant be held accountable for my actions towards the writers and producers of GOONG.... grr!!! :crazy:

i was thinking about that too... its like all the goong stuff is gone.. usually when you type the word goong, there will be a lot of vids available.. but now when you type it, there's like 7 videos available.. and there are around 2 or 3 episodes left.. what happened?

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest gglover

i just finished watching the chinese subbed ep 22 and i don't think anybody mentioned this yet...

The people of korea found out about cg/yul and demands both of them be punished. Cg is asking the elders for her punishment to be kicked out of goong...

and youtube has a 10 min limit on their videos now... that's why there are so many parts

^ya i kno that. like epi 19 was split into like 10 parts! but there are like no goong videos period! like 7 out of like 100 are on there. jessies perhaps love and dang shin eun... na neun ba bo ib ni da mv's arent on there ne more. no more behind the scenes epis, ngs, mv's created my fans, etc. theres nothing. and since i dont download epis, i rely on youtube so i can watch it. its free, loads pretty quickly unlike downloading which can take like 1 hr+ and the picture is pretty good. i dont kno...i hope someone tells us wats going on soon. so ya, i'm looking forward to next weeks epis because things are returning to a bit more of a happier state. shin looks happier with Chae Gyung giving him attention. he loves her and she knos now! yay! yul got rejected--wat a loser. i have no sympathy for him.

i havent watched 19 + 20 which were the heart wrenching epis, but i eventually need to. i need my Shin! so ya

CHAE GYUNG + SHIN 4-EVER + 4-Eternity!!!

Guest candymonster

i've been trying to find links for episode 15 all day...but the thread is SO BIG...could somebody direct me to that page?? thanks

i was thinking about that too... its like all the goong stuff is gone.. usually when you type the word goong, there will be a lot of vids available.. but now when you type it, there's like 7 videos available.. and there are around 2 or 3 episodes left.. what happened?

EPISODE 22 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2073003

I checked for those other SBS & KBS dramas tht I used to see on youtube , but most aren't there anymore :(

I guess they were asked to take down or something cus of the new 10 min rules ?

Btw thx for the YSI Ep 22 links by sophendo ~~ :D

i've been trying to find links for episode 15 all day...but the thread is SO BIG...could somebody direct me to that page?? thanks

Pls check 1st pg of tis thread , there are links to go to to d/l ep 15 ~~

Guest DallasE

The public street kiss!

Gotta say it's really intimdating for them to act this out with so many eyes & cameras on them.

1143267203_2.jpg

Credits to the original poster as labelled.

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

sorry can any body tell me wat happend to you tube? all of a sudden i can't find goong ep anymore, there is only like some ep. i'm sorry if this is spam... can somebody tel me wat happend?

Guest haydee

OH NICE! Finaly get to see them kissing in the future. So glad I got to see this. This pic gives me lots of hope and enables me to wait till episode 24 to watch the other episodes I have missed. And this kiss sopposedly happens in the last episode, 24. Now if only somoene can post a High Quality version of episode 22 via Direct DL site not club box.

Archived