[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy
is that picture that angeline posted a picture of shin holding cg's hand cause it doesn't look like her from the back view.. if it's not cg, i wonder who it is.. <_<

:lol: yes i'm wondering the same thing charles0702...if it's not chae, i wonder who <_< it is... :D

tragiccousins4ay.jpg

shinyul3sd.jpg

some of the best ChaeShin moments are when, despite himself, she makes him laugh...

memories1qh.jpg

newmemory5fo.jpg

imbc

i'm trying to deal with that scene that PandaBear transed...when chae said i'm glad i fell in love with you, but i want to leave the palace...aigoo *sigh*

JBear- :( i'll take that hug... ^_^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is Chaegyung, Tammie. She's got the same posture as Chae. They're so confortable holding hands now, hehe :blush: . It is the street scene isn't it? The one where Shin and Chae steal away for a secret date and he loses his hat which was part of his disguise and then he quickly looks for it to keep his identity hidden but then realizes that no one's looking his way, no one knows it is him so he goes over to Chae, takes off her hat and kisses her...right there...on the streets of Seoul. Romantic :wub: .

There was a scene like that?

When? Where? What EPI!!!!!!

There was a scene like that?

When? Where? What EPI!!!!!!

I don't think there's one in the drama yet....but there's one in the manhwa...chapter 10 if I'm not mistaken...so that's why we're all thinking that this scene is going to follow the one in the manhwa since it's taken in street and all... :)

Guest mellon

I can't wait to see the street scene!!! So cute. We all are going to die if the ending is either very vague or cliffhanging. Counting down till January 2007 for Season 2. So cruel!

Guest susammie

yea yeaa?? which eppy is that photo?i am dieding 2 noe?? Can someone plz tell me???when?? dat looks so romantic!! :excl: Plz.can someone tell me?

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 22 - 168 mb - YSI Links

Remember page 1578!!! ;) MANY THANKS TO SOUTSADA7 for the megaupload link!! From one comes MAAAANNNYYY...

Mirrors 1-57 have all expired. If you still need this episode, please try to use this megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BJFVD8Z

------------

Hey guys!! I was able to get the 168 mb version from SOUTSADA7, who got it from creidesca (SO GIVE SOUTSADA7 and CREIDESCA LOTS OF LOVE, TOO!!!) So... here are many MANY MAAAAANNNNYYY yousendit links to Episode 22!! Enjoy <3

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you next week with the "last-two-episodes-of-this-first-season" YSI links! Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Guest echoRy
Don't hit my son!

:lol: ROTFLMAO!!!

maybe little Yul goon was having a bad day...lolz

---they have 2 episodes left and it seems like they'll be including so many things in both of them.

the arson thing, the banishments, the street scene/kissing scene, and macau!

all that in 2 hours, and then ofcourse lot's af agonizing, torturous, excruciating crying scenes in between!

it's a wonder how they'll pull it all off but fighting to Goong anyhow!

Guest susammie

well i really hope they would include the street scene in ep 23 or 24! LOL..yup and Guess wut pplz....They are going 2 Macau tonite...(for pplz who live in Canada & US) us nite time here is their morning~..so..tonite will be 25th for them..YAY i can't wait!! hope they can organize it well...cuz..it's goin 2 be air one week from now..and i donnt think they have enough time??/ and plus is JJH and CG is goin 2 be in Season 2 rite?? cuz..i heard at one point that the PD didn't hear a respond from them yet...so there mite b a new..SHin and CG for season?? did they agree to be in Season 2 now??? i really want 2 noe..cuz..if they aren't in Season 2 i'm not goin 2 watch it..even hwo good it will be cuz...Goong won't be de same without them...and i really want 2 see wut both of them are up 2..in college LIFE! ;)

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

I believe it is Chaegyung, Tammie. She's got the same posture as Chae. They're so confortable holding hands now, hehe :blush: . It is the street scene isn't it? The one where Shin and Chae steal away for a secret date and he loses his hat which was part of his disguise and then he quickly looks for it to keep his identity hidden but then realizes that no one's looking his way, no one knows it is him so he goes over to Chae, takes off her hat and kisses her...right there...on the streets of Seoul. Romantic :wub: .

v Aww, Gee...*huggles you*.

Btw, for a Shin camper I thought Yul looked gorgeous during his confession scene, lovin' the black on him. Shin's pants has got to go, man! But of course, he is the only one who can pull it off.

OMG!!!!! I LUBLUB YOU SOOOO MUCH... do you realize that comment just MADE my day... :wub: life is worth living now... :D

btw... i know some of you have trouble backlogging because you guys cant keep up with this thread so im gonna give you guys a tip that i use... i dunno if you guys do this... i hope this helps though...

go to my favorites and click the add button and add it to your favorites... it leaves off on the page you just finished and the next day when you check the thread you cna click on it and keep going from where you left off... when you catch up all you have to do is press add again and click okay... it will tell you that "you have the same shortcut. overwrite it?" then you say yes... :) and now you will NEVER have a problem with backlogging EVER. seriously i have EVERY forum on my favorites so i dont ever backlogg... :) i wouldnt know wat i would do without it. >.< i hope this helps the people that have a hard time keeping up. sorry if i did a bad job explaining. :S

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

i don't really mean to make requests :( , but i searched all over the place and was unable to find subtitles from 18-22, where did you guys get your eng. subs?

bc it seems like you guys passed the epi, so yah..

i don't really mean to make requests :( , but i searched all over the place and was unable to find subtitles from 18-22, where did you guys get your eng. subs?

I don't know if you've read the first post or not, but I'm just gonna give the benefit of a doubt and answer your question anyway :D

Here's the LINK to the Goong English Subtitles @ D-Addicts.com

The very place where I usually post the english subs first... before I post them on Soompi.

As of ep 18-22, they are still being worked on as I'm typing this, so please be patient :)

Gee dear - she really makes him laugh, doesn't she? well, laugh, smirk, cry, mad,.... everything! lolz.. heheh...

Jess hun - they hold hands! ^_^:wub: aaahhh~~ hihihi.... :blush: they do really look very comfy with each other now...

the BTS says it all :lol:

As for Eppie 22 last nite,... my heart goes out to Shin, CG and Yul :tears:

It kills to see how they keep having this misunderstandings....arrrgh. *sigh*

Anyhoo,... like Jess, as a Shin camper myself, Yul Goon looks really really good in the last 2 eppies ^_^

(where's Telly... I need her to confirm this with me also lolz...).

As for Shin's outfits last night, there's this one white top with that sorta necklace? dunno what u call that, but I just thought that looks so good on him :blush: (around the 15 mins mark, when they were talking to him; Shin was sitting next to HaeMyung Gongju).

Guest julianpark95

Yeah! I finally got my account activated. Thanks alot for the goong episodes ^-^

So long till Goong Season 2. -_-. Cant Wait.

Can someone upload episode 21 MQ?

I got it from Sophendo's siggy. Thanks

Guest Baybe Gyrl`

ay_link -- yeah, i did read the first post and i know that we weren't allowed to request anything =T, but i made a post to ask anyways because i went through so many pages in here to look for the actual subs for epi 18-22, but couldn't find it and i went to d-addicts, but they stopped at 17.

i made the post because i thought people found the subs or something since they already know what's going on in the episode.

so yeah, sorry guys =X.

^ We are all pretty much guessing too! Many of us refer back to the manhwa for scenes. I recommend checking out the manhwa to find clues and hints to scenes to come.

Shenny, hun, yes, the two have gotten quite close. I know that they're just friends if not just two actors working on a drama together, but I can't help but wish that along with the PD, other goongers and yourself, that they'd get together in real life. They even joked about it, hence Eun Hye making fun of Ji Hoon stating that he's got a bad temper, hehe.

Archived