[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Is this a fan made Music video or direct clip from the filming of Goong? Sorry not sure what your posting there. Oh and to whoever posted that pic of what looks like CG in Macoa thanks a bunch. Although it looks dubiouse since I'm not sure whether thats shin or not. I'm a bit shocked that I have not seen a High quality version of episode 22 out yet via an upload site like sendspace or yousendit.

it the acutall song from the drama. not a mv

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lekhatuazon

Hi all,

I'm newbie here and just watched Goong till Epl 21 without Sub. But U guys helping me to understand the points of each ep. Tks so much. and tks for subber team and uploading team. tks and tks again.

When I watched this series re King system I so wondered tht y the others have to out the palace if they r not the recently king direct family. Since in Thailand (We still have King) there are many palaces but only one main royal one that our recently King lives. Can anyone explain? I wondered since I watched DJG.

Guest leechunsa

I just finished watching episode 22 without subs. I swear, whenever SHIN cries, my eyes just...GAHHHH---he affects me too much! I don't know what to do anymore! I seriously feel for him.

I feel for YUL too, but sometimes, I don't understand him as well. It's like I understand SHIIN more than I understand YUL.

I think KATE my friend will kill me if she finds out I'm a SHIN camper now. lol~ But nevertheless, I still love YUL...for him being the protector...and for loving CHAEGYUNG that much...however, even if SHIN doesn't show his love as normal guys would...(or so they look normal...lol~) I KNOW HE LOVES CHAEGYUNG MORE THAN ANYBODY COULD...

I seriously want to make that vid i'm telling you guys about. I need episode 21 and 22 in HQ, hehehehe, KATIE...where are you?? :x

Guest Yvonne

The picture in question with a girl in green coat and a guy in all black.

Well...that is a scene in the movie called "Between Calmness and Passion".

The girl is Kelly Chen, and the guy is Yutaka Takenouchi.

It was filmed in Venice...I think.

Guest joeknee

hello guys, im new here but ive already watched goong up til ep 17. i cant seem to find ep 18 and up wit english subs. im not very technically literate so i may just not be looking in the right places. but ive been reading that everyone is writing about 19 and up and im gettin SSUUUPPPERRR SAADD. i dont even want to watch anymore, but of course i still will.

I LOVVE SHIN AND CHAEGYUNG :D ! i used to like yul, but he's really pissing me off now :angry:. i hope CG and SHIN end up together or at least some kind of happiness for them. theyre making me so sad right now. i was just wondering if someone could clarify what happens in ep 21 n 22 for me. im a little confused. thanks guys, you're the best. you're all so dedicated to goong. I LOVE GOONG! bwahaha

Guest lekhatuazon

The picture in question with a girl in green coat and a guy in all black.

Well...that is a scene in the movie called "Between Calmness and Passion".

The girl is Kelly Chen, and the guy is Yutaka Takenouchi.

It was filmed in Venice...I think.

Yes, I can remember. It's Kelly Chen and Yutaka. Wow I wanna watch this movie again.

Guest nad59

Hey guys!I'm wondering if u can help me out here..I know we are not supposed to request for episodes here so I'm not sure if this counts..I'm desperately looking for the opening of Goong in MQ version.I've tried d/l the HQ version from ppl's clubboxes but they just don't work with my media players..So hope someone can upload it or tell me where I can d/l it...And sorry if I'm not supposed to request it here..Thanks..

cg said she just want to live as shin chaegyong.

but she is very glad that she met shin in the palace and falls in love with him bcause she knows that outside the palace, shin wouldnt have looked at her once.

she walks away.. shin cries again

So basically she says that she's glad she met him and that she got to live in the palace and fall in love with him, but if she hadn't, and she was still just the spunky-go-lucky Shin Chaegyung, he wouldn't have looked at her even once.

That was so sad. Seeing how he cried after she turned and left...I was dropping jades along with him. Did you all see how he sort of trembled? :tears: .

I loved yesterday's eppie, even though it was probably the saddest eppie yet. Seeing Chae cry and ask to be "released" from the Palace...aigoo, I was like bawling, lol!

All in all, very good eppie.

** Hello Mal (angelix) and Angel (leechunsa)! My fellow Kiwis :P !

Guest jacelyn_sin

hi... everyone...

i'm new here....

may i know how to join Yullie Camp.....

can someone tell me...

i'm big fan of Yullie....

Guest junior

hi,

i am not sure if anyone need this but here it goes. thanks soutsada for the mu link and also to the subbing team a big thank you.

Ep 22 LQ 168mb

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33X7SAK...O00YZ4LZCQKJ4D2

credit soutsada7 and creidesca

edit: another ysi link and thank you again to soutsade7 and creidesca.

Ep 22 LQ 168mb

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0I91L6Q...MG3T6MT0JZI5L30

hi... everyone...

i'm new here....

may i know how to join Yullie Camp.....

can someone tell me...

i'm big fan of Yullie....

lOLx.. juz join. grab a avatar or a banner. lOlx..

there is no signing up. lOlx..

i am a shin camper by the way..

yul is evil in the last few epi. lOlx

Guest charles0702

i saw eppy 22 and all i can say is that i cried buckets :tears: i think this episode was really intense and that shin and cg realized they really do love each other but misunderstanding, hurt, and miscommunications stands as the obstacle.. hopefully by eppy 23 there will be more lovey dovey scenes between shin and cg.. i really do feel bad for yul.. he must really love cg to give up his run for the crown and admit to everyone that he loves cg.. i think it took alot of courage and love to do that.. even though he is being evil, i understand why..

Guest echoRy

i am a shin camper by the way..

yul is evil in the last few epi. lOlx

ahahahah, Bear that he was! (irc tonight!) :D

manda(cilik) pointed this out last night...Yul was a brat about being the prince even then...lolx

brat9jz.jpg

thanx DEE for the pics...who's hand is he holding here :huh:

hands3yc.jpg

REBBY!- minute by minute give us updates please :D

hope u guys are able to take lot's of pics...tons of 'em :w00t:

can't wait for the dancing too..it'll be sweet...but poor Yul goon :tears:

Guest charles0702

is that picture that angeline posted a picture of shin holding cg's hand cause it doesn't look like her from the back view.. if it's not cg, i wonder who it is.. <_<

I believe it is Chaegyung, Tammie. She's got the same posture as Chae. They're so confortable holding hands now, hehe :blush: . It is the street scene isn't it? The one where Shin and Chae steal away for a secret date and he loses his hat which was part of his disguise and then he quickly looks for it to keep his identity hidden but then realizes that no one's looking his way, no one knows it is him so he goes over to Chae, takes off her hat and kisses her...right there...on the streets of Seoul. Romantic :wub: .

v Aww, Gee...*huggles you*.

Btw, for a Shin camper I thought Yul looked gorgeous during his confession scene, lovin' the black on him. Shin's pants has got to go, man! But of course, he is the only one who can pull it off.

Archived