[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest s395299

is goong a mini series or is it a actual show?

i;m getting a little confused about the second season thing can someone clarify that please? :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest k3n4uri

Reupload of Rikasan's Videos. Thanks Rikasan for these!

Funny Goong Music Video

Imagine Me Without You

I hope that they give us one whole episode of Shin and Chae Gyung sweet moments next weeks. We suffered two weeks without it. The latest 4 episodes aired were really depressing and 10 months is a long wait. They should leave us with tons of happy memories 'til then.

Thank you so much for all the caps, translations, news, and opinions. I enjoy reading them all.

Thanks to the Subbing Team for Episode 17!

Main Translators: liquidfir, snoopy

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, debbii

Editor/QC: ay_link

is goong a mini series or is it a actual show?

i;m getting a little confused about the second season thing can someone clarify that please? :)

goong is a MBC drama.. 24 episodes.

the season 2 thing is confirmed. there will be GOONG season 2.

that means they will continue the story from there. but it will be in jan 2007 which is like wad saki said

"WTHHHHHHH SO LONG"

and pls read the first page before posting questions =D :D

Guest woah~

It's late, and I didn't know where else to go to vent so here I am. I've been a silent watcher of this thread, and you guys are hilarious. On to why I'm here... WTF KIND OF END WAS THAT!?!?! (to episode 22?) I've never been so upset about that. You can't just jumble somebody's heart (mine!) and just end it there with previews that don't tell anything at all! Yes, I am aware that there is some info in the preview, but still... nothing that will calm me down. I'm so mad right now! I knew I shouldn't have watched it... grrrrrrr... I don't know what to say. I'm so upset and angry and sad and UPSET all at the same time! Wow...

Anyway, I would also like to give a great big thanks to those that have been tirelessly putting up pictures and clips for us goong obssessed so we don't pass out during the time there is no goong! :)

Still... grrrrr....

Guest SillyYun

i have a feeling that the last ep gonna be a not happy not upsetting ending..like just a peaceful one..not expecting it to be a WOW and HAHA

Guest DallasE

Nwe BTS pics from iMBC.

*Gasp* Street scene!!!

1442396a8a7808.jpg

1442396f8ceddf.jpg

14423970c2dce9.jpg

1143187003_ajdlfjdjslfj.jpg

Goong merchandise

B8B6C5AC.jpg

LOL! This is darn cute!! I think JJH did this after that many NG takes on the interview scene.

1143185944_Untitled_1.jpg

1143186086_BDC5C0B2.jpg

1143186086_BDC5C0B21.jpg

Credits to miclub

Guest clarisa

I'm just watching ep. 8 and its getting interesting about shin & cg.

Loving this drama.

big hugs for sophendo, thanks for all the links hon.

I really appreciated it.

Guest sungaaah

^^ hey ive been there before when i went to korea a couple yrs back !

anyways ..

hmmm this is totally my imagination, but what if it's a scene

where cg and shin actually meet in real life

[juss following one of the many theories stirring up in here=p]

ORRR it could be like them living a normal life after

leaving the palace ... but i only see shin and no cg ...

thanks for those pix DallasE

is the article about the ending a rumor? coz if that's true.... well, its okay for me... although its a bit of a cliffhanger

in the previews for ep 23, why is cg saying that she's in pain? is it because shin is in pain as well?

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

[HQ] Goong Ep.16 (hardsub)

HERE

Understanding what they were talking about really makes a difference. hehe. thx subbers!

is the article about the ending a rumor? coz if that's true.... well, its okay for me... although its a bit of a cliff hanger

this is not a little cliff hanger.. it is a BIG one

i hate this kind of weirdo cliche ending.

Guest echoRy

me too Bear! i'm praying it doesn't end in disappointment.

like...god forbid...lovers in paris :crazy:

xx|outsider|xx- ur work is appreciated, thank u!

Guest linatan

ALERT!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SPOILED!!!

LINK TO THE ARTICLE!!

'GOONG' ending revealed YOON EUN HYE - KIM JUNG HOON is kicked out of goong

FROM THE DRAMA 'GOONG' THAT GATHERS ALOT OF ATTENTION CG GETS KICKED OUT OF GOONG, AND

YUL HAS A INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON. AND THAT IS HOW IT ENDS.

FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' STAFF/PRODUCER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT.

AND FROM MANY OTHER STAFF/PRODUCER FROM 'GOONG' SAY 'THE POOR YUL HAS AN INTERVIEW AND TELLS EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AND SAYS HE DONE IT BECAUSE OF HIS MOM'

AFTER THE TRUTH WAS REVEALED YUL AND HIS MOM BOTH GET KICKED OUT OF 'GOONG' AND AFTER INSIDE THE GOONG EVERYBODY STRESSES FROM THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED.

AND SHIN AND HIS GRANDMA GOES TO MACAO (i js spelled it how it sounds in korean) TO FIND CG.... AND AT MACAO SHIN AND CG BOTH FILM THAT WHERE THEY'LL KNOW FOR SURE HOW THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER

A VIEWER SAYS THAT 'CG WILL RETURN TO GOONG IN THE 2ND SEQUEL'

AND IN TIME DRAMA 'GOONG' ENDING WILL MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TALK WITH QUESTIONS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. AND SINCE THAT THE COMIC BOOKS WITH GOONG IS NOT FNISHED THE NETIZ WONDERS. PRODUCERS AND STAFFS OF 'GOONG' REVEALED THE ENDING A SECRET.

(skips the paragraph don't really need that)

as for YEH AND JJH THEY WILL LEAVE TO MACAO ON THE 25TH, AND IS SCHEDULED TO STAY THERE FOR 3 NIGHTS AND 4 DAYS.

hahah here -o- i suck at translating -O-

TT-TT

Thanks for the translation...

seems like epsd 23 will also be hell...i cant stand to see how sad SHin will be if the scene where Yul and CG spent nite togther is true (altough I know they dont do Sex)..but as husband and becos he loves CG very deeply, this will sure hit him to the max lvl. i havent watched epsd 22, but by seeing SHin's picture during the fire..make me cry...omgg...he realli loves Cg in his own way...I wish CG will know abot tat too. HOWEVR, altough it is heartbreaking, I think i wont miss tat epsd. Epsd 23 is sure must watch..

liquidfir: as for epsd 24, i dun mind if they only make 3 min sweet ending plus hugging + kissing :P:P I am dying to see it. As long they make CG and Shin ends up together, I dun mind if SHin needs to leave his throne...if Shin leaves his throne, this realli shows that he sacrifice everything just for CG. :):)

i'm starting to think that maybe ep 23 will not be as sad and frustrating as everyone thinks... maybe the article is wrong... because in the previews, cg is making shin feel better by dancing in front of him... so i guess they are starting to have a good relationship again... and then, somebody posted the bts pics wherein they are shooting at the street... somebody mentioned before that in the manwha, the street scene will be the one where shin kisses cg and there were a lot of people who saw them... so i guess, they are going to show that too.. and that's another happy moment.. they might now show it in 24 because the episode will be concentrating on macau... but i'm not too sure...

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest Saki>^.^<

Your mind = my mind

GAhhhh... stupid cliffhanger... just like american ones cept like 3 times worse cuz we have to wait 10 months instead of 3... -_-

xx|outsider|xx thanks! I'm so gunna use them one day... like for putting on my phone XD

A don't even say that! LIP was horrible <_<

Guest sweet_maple

spoiler: translations for ep 23 preview

nb: i translated this from the chiesne subbed preview; and they don't know if they're right and i don't know if i'm right so please be aware that this may be incorrect...

CG with Sanggong -

CG: Shin Goon, is he being suspected?

Sanggoong: Jeonha's situation makes us feel discomfort/uneasy (AN// i.e. it's a bad situation he's in; don't know how to say it)

CG sees Shin crying in his room -

CG: Shin is crying.

Because i've done him wrong... (AN// i.e. she knows that what she did was/is causing him pain and she's sorry and wants to apologise)

...I've done him wrong, and so i have no way in which i can comfort him.

Yul sees CG sitting alone -

Yul: If you hadn't entered the palace or if i hadn't entered the palace

Would we still be living in this painful life/world/situation that we're in now?

While CG is dancing for Shin -

CG: I am willing to do anything for Shin Goon

But my heart is really in pain

However, even though it is this painful

Being able to meet Shin Goon, I really do feel grateful...

credits: yinyin and kdcon for chinese

correct me if i'm wrong :x

-yinyin

:tears::tears::tears: it's so sad ,why does love hurt like that ?Poor Shin ,don't cry honney :tears:

WTFFFFFFF????????????

cg and yul spend the night together??????????????????????????????

-> mo rli ah ba.. [my heard hurts]

WHYYYYYyyyyyy.. the pds are killing me..

and great~yul and his mum can go off to burmuda triangle for all i care.

lousy script writing and why the heck did cg go off to macau?? weird. and i hope the king dies early pls.

i had enough of this

Guest beautifulxmess

wowsers....

i've got so much pgs to catch up on!! damn...couldn't dl ep 21 and 22 coz my dear lappy's crashed...must.endure.the.agonizing.wait!

i'm going to reserve my judgements abt the ending till it comes out. let's just see how everything plays out neh? :)

anyway, the other day, got a bit of the sniffels, stayed home n made some icons ...

samples:

theinceprincegif26tg.giftoosexy7in.jpgportrait6mi.jpglullaby5ay.jpgshine5fe.jpggoongmanhwa0it.jpg

and about 50-somthing other icons here: http://community.livejournal.com/goong/43522.html

enjoy!

Archived