[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching it until the part where cg is talking to the family... and then my computer stopped functioning!! i wasn't able to watch the last part!!! arggggg... so the episode did end with the fire... poor shin, he's really so worried.. i hope the part you mentioned about cg dancing is not a flasback... hopefully ep 23 won't be as sad as this one.. although i heard that ep 23 will make you cry...

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Guest StrawberryPunch

Personally I think think that Yul's mom tried have shin go into the fire thinking CG was there so her could burn to death and then yul wouldnt be sad and would have cg and ALSO be the next king. She wouldnt get kicked to the curb again.

Guest rose7969

thank you jolee for the story line. Well it seems understand korean at this point of time really critical hah.. Hope somebody will translate to us tomorrow after they watch the with chinese sub.

OMG winny...hope i can see the picture of CG lying on Shin lap......How I wish I'm CG at that time.

By the way roaceica, from the story line given, CG told Yul that she don't want to go with Yul...how come CG told the royal family that she want to get out from the palace...CG also make me confuse.

lastly thank you so much to all of you

EDIT: I can see myteddi....hai there

Guest linatan

Thank you for explaining this. I guessed as much when she mentioned the 25 million years meet-up thing that Shin told her from before to Yul. Also, it's about time that she turns down Yul once and for all and leave him no false hope. It's less cruel this way for everybody.

Anyhow, trust CG's family to have such overactive imagination at this difficult time!! Poor Yul became such a hapless guy in their daydream. He was practically turned into a house husband like CG's father, cooking and hand feeding whoever!!! Anyway, I'm just glad Yul-at-CG's home part was merely a fantasy if not I would have cried bloody murder!

*waving to Dallase**

Dallase..i also have same relief as you.... :P

Thanks for summary for epsd 22. btw can anyone post the scene of epsd 22 or the preview for epsd 23?? I am not break the rule for asking the scenes rite???tell me if yes...sorry

Personally I think think that Yul's mom tried have shin go into the fire thinking CG was there so her could burn to death and then yul wouldnt be sad and would have cg and ALSO be the next king. She wouldnt get kicked to the curb again.

:rolleyes: i agree with u.ur idea make sense..

:w00t:

for psycho2005 :lol:

thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ..natz..

thanks to jolee for the updates on episode 22

gosh i can imagine the scenes reading it..

*sob sob*

why is there fire?NOOOOOOOOOOOO..i guess that was the fire u guys were talking bout in the earlier pages..i hope shin doesnt get hurt..*sob sob*

Guest StrawberryPunch

I also think CG is gonna change her mind about the whole wanting to leave the palace. Maybbe she was talking about studying..

Unfortunately, I don't think Yul's mom is the kind of person to care about her son's happiness. All she's wanted from the very start was power, going WAY back to when she married Yul's dad because he was the crown prince, instead of going with the one she loved (the current king).

More than for any other reason, I feel most sorry for Yul that his mom doesn't really love him the way a mother should! He can meet another girl and fall in love after he gets over CG, but he can't replace his mother... sigh...

Guest DallasE

Cap on ChaeGyung resting her head on Shin's lap.

Huge graphic

These days, we live for this.

1143127037_0004.jpg

Credits to LAPAMPAM

Preview caps

This scene seems out of place. Is CG imagining him or what???

Preview

Preview

all credits to miclub

Unfortunately, I don't think Yul's mom is the kind of person to care about her son's happiness. All she's wanted from the very start was power, going WAY back to when she married Yul's dad because he was the crown prince, instead of going with the one she loved (the current king).

More than for any other reason, I feel most sorry for Yul that his mom doesn't really love him the way a mother should! He can meet another girl and fall in love after he gets over CG, but he can't replace his mother... sigh...

His mom reminds me of the phrase "desperate times call for desperate measures"

I think that fire was her last attempt and i do feel sorry for her but despite all intentions of her getting power, she is a mother nonetheless and had the opportunity to be one while they were in exile. Unlike Shin who didnt even have that at all. Notice the informality among the two. That is why Shin said to Yul that he also took alot from him too. His humaneness.

So despite all her objections to Yul and CG, she is willing to help him get her because she cant bear to see him in pain.

Although the same can be said that she is still a power hungry person who is trying to placate her son with a new toy, CG.

bearep228ma.jpg

the proportion in size for this pic is abit weird right?

if the small one is supposed to be Shin (from the sexy tank!) then who's the big one?

is it just 3-D playing tricks on my eyes?

shouldn't it be CG painting Shin's set of shoes?

EDIT: Answer - big bear here is Shin doing the sad attic scene with his shoes given by CG and small bear is Alfred (thanks to all those who gave replies!!)

i wonder how they managed to get CG's mobile to send that critical sms to Shin b4 the fire?

they knew nothing else could "move" him huh?

Guest StrawberryPunch

His mom reminds me of the phrase "desperate times call for desperate measures"

I think that fire was her last attempt and i do feel sorry for her but despite all intentions of her getting power, she is a mother nonetheless and had the opportunity to be one while they were in exile. Unlike Shin who didnt even have that at all. Notice the informality among the two. That is why Shin said to Yul that he also took alot from him too. His humaneness.

So despite all her objections to Yul and CG, she is willing to help him get her because she cant bear to see him in pain.

Although the same can be said that she is still a power hungry person who is trying to placate her son with a new toy, CG.

I was gonna say that..I mean look at how when she saw him crying? U can see she was feeling something for him..

Guest porcelet

PICTURES OF A BABY BEAR! what are they implying? is chaegyung getting pregnant soon???

That is Shin's Alfred bear and i think it's not implying that CG is pregnant. The bigger bear is Shin and this scene was shown in Epi 22 when he was at the attic wearing the shoes CG gave him for his birthday. The bears are potraying this scene. :)

PICTURES OF A BABY BEAR! what are they implying? is chaegyung getting pregnant soon???

that's alfred :) although i wish it wasn't alfred... hehehe...

can't wait for the last 2 episodes!!!! hopefully we'll all be satisfied!!! another week of waiting...

edit: i was a bit late... porcelet beat me to it.. :)

EPISODE 21 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=2052178

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Archived