[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

wonder what it was that shocked CG? the scene while she was with her assistant...also the words coming out from shin while he was talking to yul's mom seem to be important...the scene bet the 2 male leads seem to be intense..and it seems like shin if fighting back already...GO SHIN!!!

anybody can pls help translate on these parts(geist only of what was happening)???pleeeease???thanks!!!komapta!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

If you realy could refrain yourself from watching, I would say it's preferable.

I was trying to refrain myself and watch it after it's finish, but the curiousity kills me!!

Now I don't know which one is better, die of curiousity or die of madness :crazy:

Well If the episodes were not dragging out as much as they are doing to it...I probably would be curiouse but the fact that its dragging and going on to things that have not interested me just yet make me just want to wait. I havent watched Goong since episode 18. Just read the summaries and look at the pics. I have the HQ episodes up to episode 21 so far so I'm all good. :)

Guest Jolee

Ep 22 cont

Palace discussion involving NeShi Sang Gong .. .guess they are discussing what to do .. I think some decision has been made which makes CG sad when she hears it from Choi Sang Gong .. she says something which makes Choi Sang Gong alarmed.. Yul's name is mentioned ..

Eh .. !! Why does Shin go to see Yul's mom .. he seems to be warning her .. but she doesn't seem concerned .. the word "sarang" is asked by Yul's mom .. is she asking him whether he too loves CG ?? ..

Shin replies offhandedly ... she seems to be doubting his reply ..

Shin and Yul are discussing CG and their feelings for her .. and their situation in the palace now .. Yul's not happy with what Shin is saying..

Yul's mom just finished giving his assistant some instructions .. library mentioned .. when Yul walks in .

I think he's advising his mother to give up her plans .. she's not listening .. Yul suddenly asks his mother about her love interest ??!! and gets a tick-off from her..

CG and Shin in their suites .. CG is crying and talking .. Shin is gentle with CG and asks her "why" .. I think CG is feeling bad for Yul as he's being punished because of his love for her ..

Well I don't believe how indiscreet CG can get .. she's gone to visit Yul .. maybe it's her farewell speech to Yul .. cos her words seem to be giving Yul great sorrow ... awww.. Yul is crying cos CG says that she still loves Shin very much. ..

OMG! OMG!! Another pic that makes this epi worth waiting for :lol:

CG laying her head in Shin's lappy!!! Oh and I think they are holding hands too!!!

--edit--

can somebody translate what's being said when CG went to meet the family... I think she said something about pibi.. (evited princess i think)

Shin's crying again after talking with CG.

Could someone help me understand what they're talking about?? I think it got to be something related to Yul's being chased away from the goong.

Arrrgggghhhhhhh..........I don't know what's in the girl's head.

It's obvious that everybody was outraged by her relation with Yul.

And she knows what yul feels, she should at least refrain herself from seeing him too often. But now she's meeting him again!!! :crazy:

Guest haydee

hey guys.. did eppy 22 end yet, and if so, are there previews for eppy 23..

Charles 22 is showing right now and ppl are just summarizing what they are seing ...you will have to wait a bit for a preview of 23.

and now i think CG is telling yul that she loves shin...yul's face is sooo sad...poor yul...he's crying now...i think he's asking CG to go away with him...but she didn't want to???so sorry am just guessing here...

and now CG is talking to the royal family(except shin,yul and yul's mom)...the king ang queen are not happy with what she is saying...is she saying she wants to be released from the palace?

argh!!! this is driving me crazy...wish i knew what they were all saying....

Guest haydee

About damn time she start to act...Taking her this long. Glad she finaly is speaking up..whatever decision she makes, as long as shes making it without ANY influence from anyone. Its all good. Although dont agree with her decision with Shin, in a way its uderstandable considering his past treatment of her.

shin got a text message...and he was in a hurry to leave...the necklae that shin gave her fell down from her neck...and shin was looking for CG in yul's room(???)...the fire is showing already...and all shin is thinking about is CG,worried that she is gonna be stuck in a room that is on fire...seems like there'll be happy times bet shin and cg in next week's episode...cg is dancing in front of shin making him laugh while yul is in the background overhearing this and being sad...

Guest Jolee

Ep 22 cont

CG is telling the family her decision .. she's looking so pale, drawn, tired, wretched ...

Shin is in his photography room developing some pictures.. CG's pictures !! .. he suddenly gets an sms and rushes out ..

Yul's mom finds Yul in his room with his drawings of CG and he's really looking pitiful ..

Shin rushes to Yul's room shouting CG's name .. finds the drawings on the floor .. calls her name again ...

Shin speaks into the phone .. there is smoke .. ARSON !! .. Shin's standing right in front of the flames .. looking frenzied .. calls CG's name again .. ..

Ep 22 ends ..

Ep 23 preview

CG rushes to Shin's room .. audio of CG talking .. then funny scene of CG dancing in front of Shin in his suite.. Shin is laughing ..but Yul is hiding in the corner .. next scene .. still in the same clothes .. CG talks to Yul .. this is strange ..

I'm glad I was able to link live just now .. Have a Great Goong Nite .. !! :)

Guest haydee

The fire? Oh boy..Not good. Almost positive Mo-toot had something to do with it...either her and Yul. They have always been my number one suspects.

Guest _yinsyung*--

i think shin thinks that chaegyung is still stuck in there and hence isn't moving; stuck in that hell of a fire...

BUT i have no idea what's going to go on in 23; the preview was so wordy and i couldn't see properly...

i'm sorry i cant help :x

but i know that yul was sad; and it looked like CG was trying to cherry shin up but the voiceover was sad even though she was laughing...

i am hecka confused right now...

but SHIN!!!! jdsl;kajf;kslja;fj;sa

-yinyin

Guest StrawberryPunch

OH MY GOD I cant take this...suck evil!!! I cant wait till next week!!!! and that the last week right?? GRRR :tears:

hey guys.. did eppy 22 end yet, and if so, are there previews for eppy 23..

There's a preview!!!

And there's one shot in the preview where CG is dancing, looks like she's trying to comfort Shin.

OMG, I hope it's not only in her thoughts.

I surely hope it's getting better next episodes, because I think CG have come to realize her love to Shin once again and push aside all the problems, because she see shin's very miserable.

Guest haydee

Hehehe...Glad I am not watching these episodes yet. I was hoping to watch episode 22..but I think ill just wait till 24. Episode 22 looks to be an EEEVIL cliffhanger. Anyway thanks for the summary guys. Ill be looking forward to any pics ppl will post.

My guess is that CG comforts Shin after he gets blamed for the fire. He obviousely got tricked into going to the scene of the crime by someone. Almost 100 precent sure it was that witch Mo-toot. I swear that woman better get a seriouse butt wooping by the end of episode 24.

Archived