[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest tengosuds

^its not really CGs fault...she was like...consumed by her pain, and yul pushed her, and everyone gets selfish at times, especially when you're being constantly reminded about how much pain you're in. even though i agree that she's being a fool and she's annoying me a bit, its important to have some sympathy.

still...she IS annoying me...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. thanx for all the caps and translations.. from the posts i have been reading, eppy 21 and 22 look very :tears: i think i will skip these two eppys and wait for next week.. awhile back i made a prediction that eppy 19-22 will be hellish and eppy 23 will be heaven and hellish and eppy 24 will be heaven.. so far it seems that i have been correct.. i hope we get a good ending :D

i just watched ep22 flash preview... and my heart just sank when i saw shin cry again... he's a tough character and to see him cry like that means hes really hurting...

So true. I, too, have yet to see this eppie but I agree that to see a tough and cold character like Shin give in to his emotions and cry... that's just it...it's like the lid to his bottled up emotions is opened and all that he's feeling is now known. He finally tells her that he loves her and he cries while doing it, that really does show that he's in love with her but also in so much pain cause of her. Aigoo, Shin ah :tears: .

Thank you for all the spot translations and the summaries. As much as many of you hated this eppie or the previous eppies, I'm still with donilpark...I like them :D !

Edit:

I liked the chat between the Queen and Chae. Now she knows that her son loves his wife and that she also loves him back. I just feel for her cause she wants that for herself too. Her love is a one-sided love to her, but I hope that she is wrong and that the Kingdaddy will wake up <_< and tell her that he loves her too.

Also, Chae wasn't present at the "meeting", it looks like from the caps, so I don't think she knows that Yul confessed to the family about following Chae that night. Don't be mad at her about asking why Yul's being banished, she didn't know ... did she :huh: ?

Guest safiresteele

epi 22. preview makes me even more disappointed in chaegyung

and so mad at the writers and producers for dragging this out WAY too long

I just saw the long preview on youtube and I agree with you. I would have hoped that after Shin's confession everything would have clicked in CG's head. Argh :fury: Such frustration the PD's are causing us.

Guest evy149

Thank you for all the spot translations and the summaries. As much as many of you hated this eppie or the previous eppies, I'm still with donilpark...I like them :D !

I have to agree with you here, Jess ! i can't say that i hate this and the previous episode. To me, this is a very good sign that we will have a HAPPY ENDING (well...at least i hope so :tears: ). Coz' normally in K-drama after all these misunderstandings and sad moments then there will be a happy ending. And every time, they show you the sweet and lovely moment in the last couple of episodes then beware !! the sad ending is coming !! A bit off topic here but remember Ijuksa ? After all those sweet scenes in the episode before the last then BAM !! they died !!! WTH ???

So... despite the fact that these couple episodes depressed me a lot :ph34r:, it also gives me such a high hope for a happy ending :) So, the PD please, please....don't let us down !

Guest cilik

Also, Chae wasn't present at the "meeting", it looks like from the caps, so I don't think she knows that Yul confessed to the family about following Chae that night. Don't be mad at her about asking why Yul's being banished, she didn't know ... did she :huh: ?

i think she knows, jess, based on rainbowbrite's translation of ep 22 paid preview, because she says thatyul did what he did for her sake

Guest gglover

compared to last week's eps, i really like this past one. at least cg FINALLY knows how shin feels... They're both stubborn lol, i did pity cg when she was crying though.

anybody notice in the ep 22 preview, shin is wearing the shoes cg designed for him? i was like, aww!

Guest piano4112000

In the part where she is kneeling in the preview she thought Shin was there but it turn out to be Yul and Yul helped her out, she looked like she was angry at Shin later when he tried to help her. I think she is so stubborn. Everytime I see Yul and CG together in my mind I keep thinking DIRTY, DIRTY.

Oh how I wish tomorrows epsiode will show a hint of hope for our couple. I don't want the PD to only have the couple be together in the last few minutes of the episode but I want at least ne whole episode of happiness.

^ If so, Manda, then Yul just earned two points in my book. He knew that he'd be banished if he were to reveal his true feelings about Chae to the Royal Family yet he still did it...he does love her, enough to take blame and be banished from the Palace. Just saddens me that his love is one-sided.

Oh and before I leave, just wanted to let you peeps with MBC IDs know that I THINK the BTS of the forced kiss is up.

Edit:

v I think you're right, piano. Can't really read what it is since everything is in "?" marks, lol. Being at work sucks! Especially on Wednesdays and Thursdays. 7 more hours till I get to go home.

Hello to all my lovelies!

Just thought this is so cute! If this were Shin and Chae's kid...he definitely takes after Chae!

photo25611no1033613dl.jpg

I love this kid! I love them both!

photo25611no1033618lw.jpg

Some "Sniper" Shots of the restuarant scene: (BTS pics)

photo25611no1033618sd.jpg

creds to: imbc.com

Guest piano4112000

I don't think that is the BTS, I think that is just the recap of the episodee 17-20. Not sure, can anyone confirm?

Guest what?

O...one last comment here about our Princess...gosh !!! she's pissing me off in these couple episodes. Maybe she should runaway like someone suggested just to get her thought clear and open her eyes to see that her husband actually LOVES HER !!

I guess I don't mind her running away...as long as it's not with Yul! That's just wrong in my mind...running away with your cousin in law...ewww! :crazy:

Archived