[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taiping

If they don't give us a good ending, then most likely the sales of VCDS , DVDs will go down.

Unless they give me a good ending, else not gonna buy!!!

Shin's mum is so clever, I hope she give us a surprise to get both of them together!

It's the yul's mum again. I hate her!

& I hate the KING doubly hatred!

Why did you say that Shins mom is so clever? What happened to the talk between CG & Shins mom?

I really hate the king!!! I cant believe he became the king!

Yul should realize that he's the reason why CG is suffering right now...

Shin is so cute right now! hehe...

OOH YEAH I SEE JANG KYUNG AND KANG HYUN!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think its kind of fair now that CG doesn't see what Shin is going through. I mean previously Shin also didn't really see what CG was going through I guess, so fair's fair.

BUTTTT! Give us a good ending please! Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun too!

Guest linatan

:tears::tears::tears: I also can't understand korean but that scene was really sad.... :tears:

they do really love each other. I can't understand why they have to go through these things...

it's really heartbreaking... :(

tat scene was the saddest scene i had ever seen. OMG watching Shin watched the video made me cry. and now watching Shin nothing to do feelt very bored becos CG not around...make me very sad...why doesnt he come and fetch CG....babooooo Shinnnnnn

i realli hate the king, how come he brought Yul around not brought the crown prince...he is so unfair...i tink the queen shld tell the king that YUl is the one who disturb CG and Shin relationship.....arrghhhhhhh

Guest cheli001

may i pls ask why is it that CG is kneeling down at the king? and the king is still angry at her i think...even shin...is shin being punished by the king?

I don't understand korean.. but i think kneeling is CG's way of apologizing for what she said during the interview... Hey,I'm not sure about this but i'm guessing that's the reason.

I don't understand korean.. but i think kneeling is CG's way of apologizing for what she said during the interview... Hey,I'm not sure about this but i'm guessing that's the reason.

oh that might be it...thanks! :)

but accdg to the translations for the preview of ep21,CG said that shin loves the king in his own way...so i thought shin was being punished by the king thus CG is kneeling down for his sake...

Guest narutaru

I don't think a bad endning would make the sales go down. People still buy lots of dramas even though they are tragic. I'm Sorry, I love you was incredibly tragic, yet so many people loved it.

Also fo rcrying out loud people !! THERE IS GOING TO BE SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! People should stop asking this question and learn to read the thread!! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but honestly...it has already been mentioned like 100 times and people are still asking!

Unless d00m happens, which is always a possibility....

Guest linatan

oh that might be it...thanks! :) but accdg to the translations for the preview of ep21,CG said that shin loves the king in his own way...so i thought shin was being punished by the king thus CG is kneeling down for his sake...

i am so pity for CG...her face looks so pale...what she want actually....omgggg.....................PD ohh PD why u so cruel to us....make CG and SHin undergoes such a pain...

yeahhh this is my 101 post...almost most of my post were for GOONG

Guest taiping

Did Yul's mom suggest to CG to kneel and beg for the king's forgiveness? it seems like shes very happy with the situation...

Im really sad about Shins situation right now, i mean his wife wants to leave him, his father doesnt want him, his position of being the next king is at risk, and nobody understands him!

I think whats wrong with CG is that shes too easy to manipulate when it comes to other people. but when it comes to her husband, she doesnt trust him at all.

Guest rose7969

i really richard simmons-off with my dialup and notebook...all the way buffer....Feel like screaming....Help me please.

by the way, TQ for all the caps...A big hug for you girls.

Guest cheli001

oh that might be it...thanks! :) but accdg to the translations for the preview of ep21,CG said that shin loves the king in his own way...so i thought shin was being punished by the king thus CG is kneeling down for his sake...

I think you're also right! I think Cg told the king about that thing bec. pyeha has always shown disappointment towards shin. He always mentions about the rebellious acts of shin in front of the queen and if my memory serves me right he did even question shin's capabilities of being the next king.

Pyeha is so mean. hehehe

Guest Meiling

Why did you say that Shins mom is so clever? What happened to the talk between CG & Shins mom?

I really hate the king!!! I cant believe he became the king!

Yul should realize that he's the reason why CG is suffering right now...

Shin is so cute right now! hehe...

I don't understand korean, so I'm not sure what they talking about.

Remember the scandal case, shin's mum manage to get shin off the hook so she's the clever one. Like mother like daughter and of course like son! EXCEPT the King, he's an idiot!!! Will the queen be the one who arrange them to go Macau to resolve this issue.

I agree with you, he will leave so that CG don't have to suffer, anyways it's one-sided love.

Shin is so pitiful right now!

Archived