[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetangel7

Just to share - don't know if some of you feel this way.

I've just watched Ep 17 (thank you subbing team, you guys are very much loved). For a moment there, I was a bit confused. You know why? My emotions were already well in advanced into Ep 20 (thanks to all the spot translators) - frustrated with CG's declaration. Then, I find myself 'back to the past'. And after watching Ep 17, I went 'BACK TO THE FUTURE' well into Ep 21...all teary with Shin's emotional display.

I say to myself - this is madness. I actually had to go thru the past few eps to get my mind in tune with the flow of story (thanks to the Sophendo for all the links).

MBC is truly successful in enticing us on and on. Just when we want to throw them rotten eggs, with the prolonged melancholic mood surrounding Ep17 - 20, they surprise us with something least expected - Shin in tears. They've got really good strategist in there, playing with our emotions like that.

Love is a roller-coster ride. And we're taking this ride with CG and Shin in the drama-land.

Guest rose7969

sometimes i got myself confuse with CG character. At one time she is very concern about Shin and really determine to stick around Shin for poor, for sickness and for bla...bla..... Another part she is so unstable and looking for the easy way out.

I wonder whether CG truly love Shin? Unlike SHin, you can see the progress of his feeling and very consistent. Same goes to MY lovely Yul... I just hope that CG back to her old self that somewhat naive and need Shin and doesn't matter of how Shin treat her. I think in epi 15, she did mentioned it. Just hang in there since the day she choose to married into the royal family, the reason is already wrong...It is to help her family from debt. She also know that Shin like H-Toot first and why those jealous.... Is not that she is not allow to get jealous since Shin is her husband...but how about her? She is naive at the wrong time and situation....Whatlah this PD..make me so confuse... :tears:

Guest Yuzupuzu

what's the irc chatroom for goong?

It's on the DorksNet servers, so that means you can connect to the following;

wipperserver.yi.org

irc.opa-ages.com

irc.shadow-corp.com

irc.gccafe.com

whitewinged-angel.com

Ports should be set to 6667.

To connect, type [for example] "/server irc-opa-ages.com" into the server window, and join channel #goong.

Guest vignette

After watching the preview for Ep. 22 I want to smack CG again. I thought she already realized how she wronged Shin after his confession and now she's siding with Yul again? (at least this is what I can undertand because I have a low comprehension of korean).

Guest DoKebiii

when will the madness stop!??!?! OVER 30,000 POSTS!??!? is this the highest number of posts and pages in one thread? this is CRAZY.

EPI 22 PREVIEW

credit to dolla @ koreanwind

it's......hopeless??

sigh~ :blink:

thanx for the link...didn't understand what they're saying but yeah....it seems hopeless to me too... :tears: ...didn't know that Yul and Shin can be so scary when they're angry... :( .....and I still don't understand why Shin don't want to help CG....same thing happened in the manhwa too...I hate it when CG and Shin are fighting....but I think that this is the height of the drama...when everyone dying to know what's going to happen next, right? it's not drama if it's all happiness...I guess we just have to bear with it for a little while....I hope the PD really have something big at the end....

Guest samgirl

i watched it, wow another intense ep

can some one please translate the conversation of SHIN and YUL and the last part where CG and Shin were talking.

also did GC hallucinate and expected to see SHIN to help her up but BAM!! its yul again in front of her

After watching the preview for Ep. 22 I want to smack CG again. I thought she already realized how she wronged Shin after his confession and now she's siding with Yul again? (at least this is what I can undertand because I have a low comprehension of korean).

I totally agree with you... Although I love Yul, but I think CG and SHIN should be together. But Shin is such a pabo.. :crazy::crazy: And that CG!!!!! Although Shin didn't help her to walk like Yul did, but when she's about to fall, his reflects is actually pretty good and that showed that he actually cared for her. CG needs to be smacked!! :tongue2:

Guest PsychoWabbit

Thanks for the link to the preview!

BAD BAD BAD... EP 22 dun look good at all!! Why do they have to torture us like this! I can't stand CG any longer!! ARGGHH

Archived