[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest V A L XD

this is the part where shin cried. this is wad he said

translations: In the room..

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

cg : i ddnt mean it that way

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

reading this dearly wants to make me cry too! :tears: can't wait for tomorrow.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyotoji

will someone post the link of YEH and JJH's interview thing where she calls herself sunbae and calls him oppah?

the BTS of ep. 20 link doesnt work, when i try to dl the file it goes to a diff. page

someone help!

thanks!

PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE ... do some backlogging.

By the way, a lot of links of BTS epi 20 are still available.

This is one of them - posted by hsinyi069 Post #30434, pg 1522.

Everyone, just another reminder -

This thread has been warned by the mods. Chances of closing down is high.

We are not supposed to ask for reup on the thread. PM the person who has the possible links instead.

I believe we are like a family, all of us are willingly to help.

READ PG 1 of this thread before asking anything.

Thanks and your help in this thread is very much appreciated.

Omg! Shin with tears ppl! This is like ice melting that we wanted!!!!! I snuck on my school's library's comp. to see this and right when shin cried...me, Jessie, and our whole group cried too :blush: tears streamed down our face and everyone was like : :unsure::o:blink: : the teacher thought i was gonna break down so she came over to ask what's the matter along with a huge box of tissues! :rolleyes:

i can't believe - tonight all those in front of the computers watching LIVE will be crying for SHIN.

Isn't it? Any1 disagree?

We are already so saddened thru the preview. Can't believe and imagine what we are like if we are watching LIVE the whole segment.

My heart still bleeding...

(off to school now... will ensure i got boxes and boxes of the tissue when i am back from school. Hope the buffering is not bad for tonight. C u all tonight)

happen to see Homelessbird, just a hi to you.

and Angeline, if you are still around... bye to u also.

And ya.. see jun ji also... hi and bye...

"I was sincere. It was the first time in my life I said those words. Not as a crown prince, but as one man confessing to one woman. And you stepped all over it.

All of the sudden, a girl like you came into my heart. And after you shook me up, I pulled out the hidden you inside. As if my heart became broken, everyday I was curious about you, I wanted to see you, and I kept smiling more like an idiot because of you.

After you made me into the fool that I am right now, you brought out the word divorce. The person who betrayed my heart isn't me, but I want you to remember clearly, that it's you."

A more in depth translation of what shin said

Guest leesterrr

i just watched EP.21 preview and tears were coming down my eyes. i can't believe that shin confessed his love for CG. this is what all we GOONGIANS have been waiting for her. YEH is actually not a bad crier for her first drama. the part where she was talking to shin's dad DEFINATELY made me cry. i'll definately need a box of tissues for tomorrow. it's going to be so sad and emotional as to what's going to happen tomorrow. i hope EP.22 will change things around. at the end of the preview where YUL was talking to SHIN, i wanted to yell at them both! they both love CG so they should just both go and comfort her. YUL even told SHIN that if he were more nicer to CG then he would've backed down. aarggghhhh. YUL makes a lot of thing frustrating, even with his cute face. :sweatingbullets:

special thanks for the translation for the BTS, EP.21 PREVIEW, and all the people who RE-up.

Everyone, just another reminder -

This thread has been warned by the mods. Chances of closing down is high.

We are not supposed to ask for reup on the thread. PM the person who has the possible links instead.

I believe we are like a family, all of us are willingly to help.

READ PG 1 of this thread before asking anything.

Thanks and your help in this thread is very much appreciated.

Don't worry this thread will not be closed. But I've been told to watch this thread to keep it free from spamming and convoying. And I think so far you're all doing a good job enriching this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------

on a less serious note,

back to shin crying... omg... :tears: breaks my heart... poor shinnie~ a man with such dignity and pride, when saying those words to CG, he must really have been shattered by his wife.. :tears:

I watched episode 19+20 last week, I totally felt sad after watching it. Poor shin, he was so misunderstood wasn't he?

I got so mad with chae gyung.. kinda wish I had my own pillow with her face on it so I could pound it real hard. She spent so much time with yul!! argghhh..

Guest AznGrlz

I don't think tissues are enough...maybe a huge towel would be better? I have a thing for hot guy's crying : :blush: : it just looks so hot to see a guy break down. I know I'll be crying throughout the whole ep. 21, just the preview and already tears are streaming...so sad. Judging by Shin's tone/look i think starting from that point he cried for her is also the beginning of a now *declared war* for love/betrayal/position/ and pride. Sorry to break more hearts :start running: but i don't think Shin will any longer show love to CG :just secretly: 'cause now he has to prepare himself for mo-toot, his so called cousin/bro, and sadly his two-times-player kingdaddy. He said she betrayed his heart, so for the moment he's too hurt to forgive her... :tears::tears::tears:

Guest leesterrr

Don't worry this thread will not be closed. But I've been told to watch this thread to keep it free from spamming and convoying. And I think so far you're all doing a good job enriching this thread.

*let's out a breath* that's good news to hear. everyone's been trying so hard to keep this thread from closing. thank's armanigurl for telling us that. it will give us ALL a little more breathing more room. i'm sure everyone will love this information.

Guest usyagitntn

seeing Shin crying was so sad..don't know if I'll be able to make it past ep 21 :tears:, the rollercoaster ride goes lower in every ep, hopefully they will give us a happy ending ( no Yul in Macau aahahhahaha!!!) OK sorry, you guys must think that there's something wrong with me now... :unsure: . Stabbing Yul is the thing I want to do the most now, how dare himto talk in Shin that way by now he should have seen that all the stupid and evil things he has done hurt CG really badly ( and you say you love her yeah right) he should have let her go already!!! :crazy: yep Mo-toot and the two-times player King deserve to be stabbed too. I like the King at the beginning because he seems to be understanding and a loving father but after seeing all the fantasy he has of Mo-toot *throw up* and the way he treats his own son I want to kill him so much why the King can be such a jerk sometimes... I'm disappointed

Although I don't want to see Shin cries I really want to see what CG says after his confession, I hope she wouldn't just stare at him and say nothing then they switch to another scene or says something silly...

Click on the following link to download the Goong OST liveshow. I reupped it on megaupload, YSI dies really fast so I don't want to upload on it. It contains some songs from the OST and it has the full version of the song played whe CG and Shin were dancing in ep 6(that song is so addicting :lol: ) * sweet memories come rushing back*... sigh

Goong OST Liveshow

Credit to original uploader :D

EDIT: Thank you to zinc for posting the tranlation for the BTS of ep 20. JJH and YEH seem pretty close now. I hope what the director said comes true :) and liquidfir for translating the preview of ep 21, and many others who have reuploaded and translated :)

....just back from watching epi 21 preview....even tho I don't know Korean but thanx to all of you who kindly translate it I can understand it...anyway...I think CG did see Shin cried...cuz even her face didn't look up but I think I saw her eyes looked up at Shin a weeee bit...then she looked back down again :sweatingbullets: and cried too....dunno...tell me if I'm imagining it...but that's what I saw...and right now I'm just super curious as what her reaction is gonna be.......

Guest chibifry

DAMMIT THESE KINDS OF THINGS NEED TO BE IN COLOR - SPOILER WARNINGS

merci beaucoup for ruining for me

:tongue2:

i just watched EP.21 preview and tears were coming down my eyes. i can't believe that shin confessed his love for CG. this is what all we GOONGIANS have been waiting for her. YEH is actually not a bad crier for her first drama. the part where she was talking to shin's dad DEFINATELY made me cry. i'll definately need a box of tissues for tomorrow. it's going to be so sad and emotional as to what's going to happen tomorrow. i hope EP.22 will change things around. at the end of the preview where YUL was talking to SHIN, i wanted to yell at them both! they both love CG so they should just both go and comfort her. YUL even told SHIN that if he were more nicer to CG then he would've backed down. aarggghhhh. YUL makes a lot of thing frustrating, even with his cute face. :sweatingbullets:

special thanks for the translation for the BTS, EP.21 PREVIEW, and all the people who RE-up.

Guest ___cee

Newbie here!

Well, not really. I've been watching Goong since the 13th episode (don't worry, I DLed the past episodes so I could catch up. Thank you to those who uploaded, btw!). And then I found out a few days ago that Soompi had a Goong thread...can I just say OH. MY. GAWD? This thread is HUUUUUUGE! I seriously did NOT know Goong had such a big fanbase. It's nice to know it's getting a lot of attention, I really love this drama.

I've been trying to catch up with the comments and such, so it took me while to finally get here. You all have such wonderful insight to this drama, I really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions and thoughts on it.

I can't wait to watch Episode 21 tomorrow! I tried not to spoil myself, but I HAD to watch that preview. I can't even start imagine what Shin is going through right now. CG hurt him pretty badly. ): AGHHH, sometimes I really want to punch her.

What are you all's favorite episode so far? Mine is definitely 16...they had some light-hearted, couple-ish moments that made me laugh and smile.

o wow i juss watched the preview for ep 21... thank you for posting it up!!

oo i wanna watch 21!!! i cant find it... tomorrow? uhgg i dunno how its loaded onto soompi and stuff...

^ haha yea im also a newbie, but ive watched everything so far....

Wahh? Shin cries? oh my O.O This is kinda surprising xD. Haven't seen the pewview yet sadly. I remember someone saying that there are like symbols or something? I don't remember, but you guys said like where shin holds cg hands but it got sep. I was bored and I was thinking 'bout Goong, then I remembered when Cg points her finger to Yul to like touch/connect? Then she pulled her hand away. Maybe that means that CG & Yul get close at one point and CG backs off? O.O Ehh, my mind's crazy for Goong again xD.

Guest azntina

can some one tell me how can i watch it live?? i try avant but it says channel not dected. Thankss so much! i'm totally addicted to this show

Guest yunhee

I'm downloading the Episode 21 Preview right now - I was so sad and glum during Episodes 19 and 20 because it was so depressing. They were always fighting and Chaekyung wasn't being herself because she was all depressed and not hyper :(

But I'm really hoping Epi 21 will end in a HIGH note. :) SO EXCITED 4 TOMM!

Is it true they're going to continue this drama? Like.. there's going to be a season two? That's what I heard from someone...

Thanks for the info all of you :]

-Yunhee

Guest cilik

^ that would be the beginning of episode 16, when chae and shin spent the night at the summer palace by the beach. shin took chae there to watch the sunrise, though they ended up not being able to see it. in that particular scene, they're at a grocery store, getting the ingredients for the dinner they were going to cook together. but if i remember correctly, that particular picture wasn't included in the grocery shopping scene.

Guest xthreebears

aww the episodes are sad, but thats all good. you know how in almost every drama, the couple goes through a couple of rough episodes? well here it is! haha we goongers just have to be super patient! im sure the pds wont disappoint us! & hopefully things turn around soooooooooooon! =)

thanks for all the subs & previews! much appreciated! cant wait for new subs & new episodes! yaying!

Archived