[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

OMGGGG.....

THIS IS SOO HARD TO WATCH. SEEING SHIN CRY...

IT HEART BREAKING TO SEE THIS HAPPENING...

CHAE KYUNG IS EVEN SAYING SORRIE, BUT SHIN IS HURT DEEP DOWN. THAT SOO SAD.

OHHH...HOPEFULLY YUL STAY OUT OF THIS. SHIN IS TELLING CG WHAT HE FEELS, BUT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS JUST IGNORING IT. OH .

THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asterionlhs

u mean i misTRANSLATE.

i didnt? because i translated from chinese to english

我的真心都拿出来,但是背叛了我的心的也是你,我会记住你这样一个女孩……

this is wad the chinese one said.

=D

so if its mistranslation, it is the chinese one that is abit wrong.

I am sorry I can't read chinese

maybe I guess chinese one have a fault

Guest missy

thanks for all the lovely links, & translations dearies! ^_^

also, HUGE thanks to subbing team! *HUGS* <333

aye.... not going to be a good week. but i have a bit of a request that might take people's minds off things. i love cg's different hair styles, and i wanted to try some of them out (i have long hair and my best friend is kinda like my personal hair stylist) so i was wondering if anyone has some goods caps of some of them?

Guest lovedrama

Now it finally gets more interesting! Shingoon crying! :tears: I remember during the scenes in thailand with hyorin, my thoughts were "shingoon, the tables are gonna turn around soon, and then it's pay back time..." It's so sad that it's finally here! :tears: I think I'll go crazy with sadness! :wacko:

I'm amazed at how the writer and the PD can play with our emotions. Just when Shin has the courage to confront his feelings and finally confess his love it's exactly the same time babo CG opens her mouth on divorce. I remembered earlier scenes when CG would playfully whack Alfred and the Shin plushie when she gets frustrated over Shin... wish Shin had one to release his anger on CG too... he's sooo alone my heart just goes out to him... :(

CG, i think you've got a lot of begging, amends, and penitence to do in the next episodes after that bomb... <_< sad to say I'm not all that sympathetic with your current predicament...

We shouldn't be upset with CG, after all from the very beginning Shin has been cold to her, hasn't he shown her any love except when they are not in public. Wouldn't that confuse the girl? At one moment Shin is nice to her and the next he acts as if he doesn't even know her. So don't be too hard on the girl, I'm sure we all do the same thing. Now, there just alot of misunderstanding between the two, that's all. Now, that Shin confess his love, hopefully CG knows and not have any doubts. And if she continues with this silliness then yes, we all can say how STUPID can she be. :P

doesnt anyone find it endearing and sweet that at all the times that he had been with HR, even when they were dating, he never confessed to her that he liked her. That is just enough to state that what he felt for her was a deep friendship because they were so similar like he said and could relate to each other.

Wow, despite all the differences between him and CG, he came to love her and is in love with her. I just find that so sweet, im happy that she is actually getting punished for all her stupid past actions.

Now i just have to see a happy ending in the end that is like 30 minutes of it instead 5.

I am sorry I can't read chinese

maybe I guess chinese one have a fault

errr no prob.. u can double check if i made a mistake with the rest of the chinese readers here. no probs. itz good that u can understand korean

can u help translate the conversation they had in the BTs

Guest andie

We shouldn't be upset with CG, after all from the very beginning Shin has been cold to her, hasn't he shown her any love except when they are not in public. Wouldn't that confuse the girl? At one moment Shin is nice to her and the next he acts as if he doesn't even know her. So don't be too hard on the girl, I'm sure we all do the same thing. Now, there just alot of misunderstanding between the two, that's all. Now, that Shin confess his love, hopefully CG knows and not have any doubts. And if she continues with this silliness then yes, we all can say how STUPID can she be. :P

You're right! :D I guess she is one terribly confused bingungmama...:wacko::crazy::blink: with all the confusing signals Shin has been sending her (one moment sweet the next somewhat indifferent, then pouring his soul out to Hyorin and then getting all jealous over yul...) that's bound to confuse a silly young girl like CG. And oh talk about the t-i-m-e it took Shin to realize his feelings for her would seem quite a wait for someone with even CG's patience. I do love her but she did dig a hole for herself this time around. I hope she gets back to her old self soon... now that Shin is no longer a babo, when she gets back to her old self they should be able to see things eye to eye... oh what a relief that will be! B)

errr no prob.. u can double check if i made a mistake with the rest of the chinese readers here. no probs. itz good that u can understand korean

can u help translate the conversation they had in the BTs

Cheer up ! The c->e translation is correct as it is.

Guest samtly

with the crying scene CY still dont know how shin feel about her than she is the one that should not b forgive. gosh never thought the pd would come up woth shin crying. this is just way to good. if show how much he really love her and at the same time hurt by her. wake up CY. when a guy cry for u that is the most real love of all

Guest taiping

So lets say that its gonna be a happy ending since they will both go to Macau...how? we still dont know how but at least its gonna happen... the real question is how will they hang the last ep of season 1 to make way for season 2... i mean they extended season 1 eps to make way for season 2 right? i mean i hope it wouldnt be too hanging... i mean i just hope it would just open a story for season 2 and not leave the ending of season 1 hanging (like for example them not seeing each other in macau? since the other one is just supposed to follow?) i dont know! lets just hope!

what do you guys think?

These are the preview portions which have not been translated yet (from chinese to english:

In the palace

King: Why do the 2 of you often create so much trouble?

CK: It's my fault, Pye-ha

King: Tae-ja, what have you done? (in disapproving tone)

Shin: .....

Queen: Why did the Bingung said such careless words?

CK: Sorry

King: This is the 1st tme in royal history that someone has mentioned divorce in a public occasion. What problems do the 2 of you have that cause you to mention divorce?

CK: I made a careless mistake, I also don't know why I did that. If not for the Tae-ja's reconcilation, don't know what would happened, Pye-ha.

King: Now is not the time for defending each other. Tae-ja, don't you have anything to say?

Shin: If you want to trace responsibiltity for this, it should be said that the adults who let the Bingung marry into the palace are responsible too.

King: You...

Shin: Furthermore, as for the Bingung who's not clear about the royal family's rules, pls allow me to strengthen her education and let her go through stricter training.

King: Are you rebelling now? I do not see any sign of your introspection. Do you want to put all the respnsibility (fault) on the royal family?

Shin: I do not feel that we are at fault, there's no need to self-reflect. We're going back first, we will give great consideration to this matter.

ChaeKyung's Home

Mum: Why did CK say such things?

Dad: May it be purely careless words? She wouldn't just leave the royal family this way right? (The chinese translator wasn't sure abt this part)

Bro: Could it be the pig has another boyfriend and wants a divorce for his sake?

Mum: How? Aren't you worried?

Dad: When she last came to the recreation club, CK was already not appearing well. Let's bring her back, just say we're very worried.

Bro: Mum, let's bring CK back, I really worry for her.

Dad: Let's not act carelessly, give her a call first? No, this will only make CK worry, make her more troubled. What to do? (shock tone)

Mum: What is it?

Dad: That...

Mum: Wu-ae??

Bro: What?

Dad: Evicted princess. Due to this, will our CK become an evicted princess?

Mum: Ah..(covers mouth)

Bro: Then pig will leave the palace

(Dad n mum look at each other)

Guest lovedrama

These are the portions which have not been translated yet:

In the palace

King: Why do the 2 of you often create so much trouble?

CK: It's my fault, Pye-ha

King: Tae-ja, what have you done? (in disapproving tone)

Shin: .....

Queen: Why did the Bingung said such careless words?

CK: Sorry

King: This is the 1st tme in royal history that someone has mentioned divorce in a public occasion. What problems do the 2 of you have that cause you to mention divorce?

CK: I made a careless mistake, I also don't know why I did that. If not for the Tae-ja's reconcilation, don't know what would happened, Pye-ha.

King: Now is not the time for defending each other. Tae-ja, don't you have anything to say?

Shin: If you want to trace responsibiltity for this, it should be said that the adults who let the Bingung marry into the palace are responsible too.

King: You...

Shin: Furthermore, as for the Bingung who's not clear about the royal family's rules, pls allow me to strengthen her education and let her go through stricter training.

King: Are you rebelling now? I do not see any sign of your introspection. Do you want to put all the respnsibility (fault) on the royal family?

Shin: I do not feel that we are at fault, there's no need to self-reflect. We're going back first, we will give great consideration to this matter.

ChaeKyung's Home

Mum: Why did CK say such things?

Dad: May it be purely careless words? She wouldn't just leave the royal family this way right? (The chinese translator wasn't sure abt this part)

Bro: Could it be the pig has another boyfriend and wants a divorce for his sake?

Mum: How? Aren't you worried?

Dad: When she last came to the recreation club, CK was already not appearing well. Let's bring her back, just say we're very worried.

Bro: Mum, let's bring CK back, I really worry for her.

Dad: Let's not act carelessly, give her a call first? No, this will only make CK worry, make her more troubled. What to do? (shock tone)

Mum: What is it?

Dad: That...

Mum: ern??

Bro: What?

Dad: Evicted princess. Due to this, will our CK become an evicted princess?

Mum: Ah..(covers mouth)

Bro: Then pig will leave the palace

(Dad n mum look at each other)

Thank you for the translation.

Guest kimtoa

so the part when CG was kneeling to the King, is it after Shin's confession, that is why she defensing him now??? As to shin's last word with CG He said he will remember a girl like her...is he wording this as a blame that now he see how she really is, who he said that he loved also the one who betrayed him? or is this mean he will give up on her and will remember about her...

BTW soo said to see him cry

You're right! :D I guess she is one terribly confused bingungmama...:wacko::crazy::blink: with all the confusing signals Shin has been sending her (one moment sweet the next somewhat indifferent, then pouring his soul out to Hyorin and then getting all jealous over yul...) that's bound to confuse a silly young girl like CG. And oh talk about the t-i-m-e it took Shin to realize his feelings for her would seem quite a wait for someone with even CG's patience. I do love her but she did dig a hole for herself this time around. I hope she gets back to her old self soon... now that Shin is no longer a babo, when she gets back to her old self they should be able to see things eye to eye... oh what a relief that will be! B)

I still think the fact he makes his love confession during a national TV broadcast is liable to confuse the poor girl more! I mean, it looks like it's just done for political purposes... but at least he confesses to hear again when they're in private, bu tby then, maybe it's going to be too late?

I think he's being an idiot if he blames her for being confused, though, and thinking she hurt him purposefully.

Guest lovedrama

GOONG EPISODE 17 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 17:

Main Translators: liquidfir, snoopy

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, debbii

Editor/QC: ay_link

Thank you everyone for the translation. :P

Guest lovedrama

I still think the fact he makes his love confession during a national TV broadcast is liable to confuse the poor girl more! I mean, it looks like it's just done for political purposes... but at least he confesses to hear again when they're in private, bu tby then, maybe it's going to be too late?

I think he's being an idiot if he blames her for being confused, though, and thinking she hurt him purposefully.

I agree with you, he never spoke to her in private of his feelings to her, only in public. Even before the TV interview he should have confess his love for her. Then she wouldn't have mentioned divorce in public. The person to blame is Shin. He did over heard CG and Yul mention about the divorce. Shin should have step-up and discuss the matter with CG way before going on TV.

Guest Meiling

I agree with you, he never spoke to her in private of his feelings to her, only in public. Even before the TV interview he should have confess his love for her. Then she wouldn't have mentioned divorce in public. The person to blame is Shin. He did over heard CG and Yul mention about the divorce. Shin should have step and discuss the matter with CG way before going on TV.

I guess it's Shin's way of expressing in public after he overheard CG and Yul convo. Shin is the kind who is responsible, very straightforward, do things openly once he's sure of it. Shin surely touches my heart in this epi.

I was so sad when shin cried!

:unsure:

but was CG aware that Shin crying?? Tomorrow will be a sad episode.

so is it epi 21 hell, 22 heaven, epi 23 hell, epi 24 heaven ?

Archived