[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest PsychoWabbit

Thanks for the translation liquidfir!!..

Gosh.. I too can cry.. goodness!! I really can't wait to watch it...

EDITL oopss.. translated! Thanks! "Anyone going to translate the conversation btw Shin and Yul??.. pleaseeee..."

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liquidfir..is it the full translation?? can translate all??? omggggggg this is the first time Shin confess his full feeling to CG..i wonder whether CG will understand or just take it for fun :vicx::tears::tears: Shinnnn.....my heart cries for u as well. omg i cant miss tml epsd..gonna prepare tissue :tears:

this is the full one when shin and cg were talking

PsychoWabbit : translated~

and ppl. if anYONE ask for translations.. pls help those by quoting them since i already quoted the conversation between cg and shin, and shin and yul.

I translated most of the important ones

i dun want the thread to be filled with requests again.

thanks.

================================================================================

this is the combine translations. QUOTE to those who wants it pls

this is the part where shin cried. this is wad he said

translations: In the room..

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

cg : i ddnt mean it that way

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

-------

the part cg was kneeing down..

the king : go back. else it will seems like i am a torturing fatherinlaw. u can redeem the things u all have done wrong like this

cg :Pls be more tolerant towards the crown prince.

he treasure the pen u gave him alot. he didnt bear to use it. he doesnt say anything on the surface but he respects u alot and yearns any form of caring from u. he just loves u in his own way.

king : bigung thinks i dislike the crown prince? which parent will hates his own child? but if i ignore the right and wrong because of love, then i will be a bad father.

-----------

last part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

shin : why are u blowing up? arent u the protector.

yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.

shin : ignoring the palace rules, should have a limit.

yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?

shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.

yul : i intend to.

shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.

yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.

Guest chigurl

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

yul : it is all because of u, if u treat cg better, i may have give up already. but i cant give cg up to a cold guy like u.

yul : rules? this is ur weapon all along. are u asking me to give up because of all this great rules?

shin : if u cant take it in, then perhaps u shld try to wipe out al these rules.

shin : i dun care what plans u have, falling for ur cousin in law, this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again.

wen shin says this "this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again." is he talkin bout or tryin to hint to yul bout their parents having something goin on in da past?...once again thank you for da translations...ur da best :blush:

Guest kyotoji

a quick translations from last part conversion btw shin and yul

Yul : Aren't you going to stop CG? Don't you know that she's kneeling down on behalf of you. Have you ever see her once (ever since she's been kneeling) If she still continues, she will not be able to take it.

Shin : Why are you so angry, throwing your fury? Aren't you her love protector?

Yul : It's all 'cos of you. If you have treated CG better and nicer, maybe i will give her up to you. But now i cannot give her up to you this unfeeling and cold guy.

Shin : ignoring the rules and regulations, there should always be a limit.

Yul : Isn't this your weapon? Aren't you forcing me cos of all these rules and regulations

Shin : If you are so unhappy, then overthrown all these rules and regulations.

Yul : This is what i intend to do

Shin : I just don't care what you are intending/going to do. Loving or falling in love with your cousin's wife, this kind of dirty thinking, one time is enough. I do not want to see it happen the 2nd time.

Yul : You have discrimated my love too, i will also not allow for the 2nd time.

[edit]

oops, liquidfir's hands faster than me.

hope i am not spamming one way or another.

Liquidfir has translated all of the sections in the preview, so i can stop translating.

Thanks liquidfir.

wen shin says this "this kind of dirty fate happening once is enough. i dun want to see it happen again." is he talkin bout or tryin to hint to yul bout their parents having something goin on in da past?...once again thank you for da translations...ur da best :blush:

I think he is... but I'm not sure if Yul knows about the kingdaddy and his mommy :vicx:

Thanks to all those who translate!!! :lol: I can't wait for tomorrow haha... I want to see CG's reaction to Shin's confession... haha...

Guest linatan

this is the full one when shin and cg were talking

PsychoWabbit : translated~

and ppl. if anYONE ask for translations.. pls help those by quoting them since i already quoted the conversation between cg and shin, and shin and yul.

I translated most of the important ones

i dun want the thread to be filled with requests again.

thanks.

================================================================================

this is the combine translations. QUOTE to those who wants it pls

Shin said

For the 1st time in my life, i expressed wad i truely feel, not as a crown prince but as a man to a woman. My first confession was trampled on by u.

shin : From a certain moment, u entered my heart without my permission, u released the light in my heart. Everyday, it seems like my heart have problems. wanting to understand u nmore, see u more. and because of u, i smile sillily.

because of u i became such an idiot. i gave my heart. but the one who betrayed it is also u. I will remember a girl like u

-------

the part cg was kneeing down..

the king : go back. else it will seems like i am a torturing fatherinlaw. u can redeem the things u all have done wrong like this

cg :Pls be more tolerant towards the crown prince.

he treasure the pen u gave him alot. he didnt bear to use it. he doesnt say anything on the surface but he respects u alot and yearns any form of caring from u. he just loves u in his own way.

king : bigung thinks i dislike the crown prince? which parent will hates his own child? but if i ignore the right and wrong because of love, then i will be a bad father.

-----------

thanks a lot liquidfir...btw ur market spree is closed already is it???? omg i just knew it..i wanted to buy the bag and the cloth...looks very sweet.

btw last time who was the one asking for ppl to join the spree??? I wan to join...i stay in spore...but if possible i wan like wat liquidfir order...hopefully this thread doesnt consider as spam :)

Guest HomelessBird

Reup ep20 behind the scenes

if anyone can translate please! thanks!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iiy4oy

Thanks for reup BTS ! But if you backloged couple pages ago, you will find the translation . And here this is

BTS 20 Translation

After watching Ep21 Preview , my eyes are filled with tears ! hix hix ! My beloved Prince, Shin ! The babo CG kneeled for him in front of the king though, but nonetheless it can't make up for all the babo things she has done ! Arg ! Ebil!Yul looks like he was about to eat fresh Shin ! Ebil, ebil !

Guest taiping

Thanks for reup BTS ! But if you backloged couple pages ago, you will find the translation . And here this is

BTS 20 Translation

After watching Ep21 Preview , my eyes are filled with tears ! hix hix ! My beloved Prince, Shin ! The babo CG kneeled for him in front of the king though, but nonetheless it can't make up for all the babo things she has done ! Arg ! Ebil!Yul looks like he was about to eat fresh Shin ! Ebil, ebil !

i saw the ep20 bts translation... but i dont think nobody translated this part:

Anyways.... the conversation is as following

으네 : 기분 좋아졌어요?

지훈 : 끄덕

으네: (웃으면서) 기분좋아졌어 ㅋㅋㅋ 아 ~ 미치겠다 ㅋㅋ

으네: A형 안단순한데 ㅋㅋ

지훈: 근데 이렇게 벗어날 수 없는 손아귀에서 벗어나서 (좋다)

으네: 해방된거 같애 ㅋㅋ

지훈: 살것같애

으네: 하하하~ 미치겠다 ㅋㅋ

언니~언니 터프하게 울어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

지훈: 아 짜증..~

으네:(지훈보면서) 왜 갑자기 또 짜증내요~ 아~성격진짜~~ 아 ~~~~ 옆에서 진짜 답답해서 죽는줄 알았어

으네:(등에 마이크 빠지고)엇...

지훈: 이럴줄 알.. 벌받을줄 알았.. 히이~~~~.....(놀라는거)

둘이 수군수군

으네: 뭐래는 줄 알아요?

지훈:(팔꿈치로 으네 툭 치고)

으네: 아~ 자꾸 때려 ㅠㅠ

지훈: 내가 언제 sleep.gif+

으네: 떄려~ 아~~~

으네: (카메라보면서 말 할려고 하자)

지훈: (으네 어깨를 잡고...돌려세우려는 듯)

으네: (지훈 손 떼네면서) 만지지마요~ 어딜만져요!

지훈: (팔꿈치로 으네 밀면서) 안만져!

PD : 무슨 얘기 했어요?

으네: 아니에요. 이거 한달가요 한달. 아~ 한달동안 우리 볼 일이 없겠구나? 인제, 어~ 뭐냐면요 ㅋㅋㅋ

지훈: 마카오 가잖아~ㅋㅋㅋ 비행기 안에서 몇시간 걸려가잖아.

으네: 옆자리 아니잖아.

지훈: 네 찾고있습니다. /레디액션/ 저는 그때의 제 결정에 감사합니다.

........ 그리고 사랑하게 됐습니다.

다들: 우하하하하하하ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ

으네: 미치겠다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

으네: 못봤죠?

으네: (지훈에게 익위사 흉내)

으네: 아~ 연습하는 척 하자고 연습하는 척 ~~~~~

지훈: 헉 !

으네: 아~~~ 답답해 ㅠㅠ!

지훈: 나 연습했어~ 자기는 연습하는 척 했나봐?

(카메라보며) 전 연습했어요! 저 오늘 피보는거 보셨죠? ㅠㅠ

이런 날이 있어요. 너무 힘들어요. .... 떡 드실래요? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

으네: 이런 날 왜 와가꾸 찍으세요

Q. 신채커플 진짜 사귈 생각은?

PD:실제신채커플 진짜 사겨라~..

으네: 근데!! 성격이 너무 안좋은것 같애요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

PD: 그래?

지훈: (으네 입에 떡 주면서) 아~~~

으네: 제가 솔직히 와~ 이제 남자 잘 만나야 될 때가 오거든요? 하도 남자들한테 맞아가꾸 멍이들구요!

지훈: 지금 너무 의식적인게 평소에는 주면 먹거든요? 근데 카메라 있으니까~ 지금

으네: 아~~~(입벌리면서 떡 달라고)

지훈: 8년차에요 8년차.. 불여시!!(으네의 보복이 두려워자리를 뜨고)

으네: 저(게) 선배한테 불여시라니!!!!!

지훈: 불여시!!

으네: 아 ~ 왜 친한척이야!-_-+ 어~진짜~

여기서 잠깐~!

이민기씨가 응원메시지를 보냈는데....

Q. 신(주지훈)에게응원메세지...

- 저번주꺼 봤는데요 형. 벽 빡~ 때리고! 돌아서는거! 넘 멋있어요 ㅋㅋ

이정도 얘기하면 밥이라도 하나 사주겠지 ㅋㅋ

그 말투를 흉내내줘야하는데.. "걱정하쥐마~"

지훈: 민기야. 형 너 배고프고 돈없을때 먹여살렸잖아 형이 너를.응?

술사주고 밥사주고.응? 근데. 일좀 했다고 형한테 말을 놔?

뭐? 같이 늙어가는 처지에~? ㅋㅋㅋ

형 드라마 4월달에 끝난다. 엉? 너 우리 옆집 살잖아 ㅋㅋ 조심하고 있어!

조사하면 다 나와 ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

gen. translation: 不叫花瘦 @ Koreanwind

----

hope someone can translate them... thanks a lot!

In an earlier scene of "My Girl" the second lead tells the first that he's going to give up on the girl he loves b/c she loves someone else. His friend is surprised and tells him that's not like him, not to fight for her. He replies, it's because the other man is such a great guy.

I think this is what's been at the heart of the reason why Yul has not given up CG. It's not because he's obsessive or evil, but because all he sees is Shin's coldness and CG's sorrow. To him (and to me, sorry Shin campers) Shin is not such a great guy. Therefore, Yul can't give up his love.

I wonder... who thinks Shin will blurt out something about Yul's mom and the king's affair??? If Yul is not in the last two episodes, then that means this is his last week, how will they write his ending??

Guest asterionlhs

Shin said

No offence

but you mistranscribed a last sentance in korean into english

he said "remember obivously the one who betrayed my heart is not me but you."with fury and disappointment. this sentence imply that he will not forgive chaekyoung

No offence

but you mistranscribed a last sentance in korean into english

he said "remember obivously the one who betrayed my heart is not me but you."with fury and disappointment. this sentence imply that he will not forgive chaekyoung

u mean i misTRANSLATE.

i didnt? because i translated from chinese to english

我的真心都拿出来,但是背叛了我的心的也是你,我会记住你这样一个女孩……

this is wad the chinese one said.

=D

so if its mistranslation, it is the chinese one that is abit wrong.

Guest andie

Shin said

Now it finally gets more interesting! Shingoon crying! :tears: I remember during the scenes in thailand with hyorin, my thoughts were "shingoon, the tables are gonna turn around soon, and then it's pay back time..." It's so sad that it's finally here! :tears: I think I'll go crazy with sadness! :wacko:

I'm amazed at how the writer and the PD can play with our emotions. Just when Shin has the courage to confront his feelings and finally confess his love it's exactly the same time babo CG opens her mouth on divorce. I remembered earlier scenes when CG would playfully whack Alfred and the Shin plushie when she gets frustrated over Shin... wish Shin had one to release his anger on CG too... he's sooo alone my heart just goes out to him... :(

CG, i think you've got a lot of begging, amends, and penitence to do in the next episodes after that bomb... <_< sad to say I'm not all that sympathetic with your current predicament...

In an earlier scene of "My Girl" the second lead tells the first that he's going to give up on the girl he loves b/c she loves someone else. His friend is surprised and tells him that's not like him, not to fight for her. He replies, it's because the other man is such a great guy.

I think this is what's been at the heart of the reason why Yul has not given up CG. It's not because he's obsessive or evil, but because all he sees is Shin's coldness and CG's sorrow. To him (and to me, sorry Shin campers) Shin is not such a great guy. Therefore, Yul can't give up his love.

I wonder... who thinks Shin will blurt out something about Yul's mom and the king's affair??? If Yul is not in the last two episodes, then that means this is his last week, how will they write his ending??

my guess is the end will come with major revelations to Yul...

1. Yul will find out the past liaison between his mum and the King!

2. Yul will find out that Shin was wise enough not to blow up on #1

3. Yul will realize how much Shin really loves CG (not from hearsay but see it in Shin's words & actions)

4. Yul will understand how Shin has stood by quietly but firmly in his belief in the Palace, the King and his beloved CG

then Yul will finally accept that Chae has found her only love in Shin and that he himself doesn't qualify for the throne because of what he and his mum has done

and leave our ChaeShin together (in the Macau sunset! haha!)

although it is my very hope to have the last 2 epi chockful of ChaeShin lovey-dovey touchy-feely scenes

i doubt it will happen that way so i dun think it means Yul will not appear at all in Ep 23/24.

for all we know they might film Yul's final scenes b4 they (without Yul) leave for Macau and

those Macau scenes may make up only some 10-20 minutes if we're lucky!

Archived