[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest taiping

does neone have the song parrot?? by howl??

heres a sendspace link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ckm1ak

Here is a YSI link for Rikasan's Goong Funny MV.

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17O1UF1...SJ3QUUE7JE8JR9K

I'm really hoping for a happy ending between Chae Kyung and Shin in Season 1. It would be torture to wait for next year and at least, if we get a happy ending, we will look forward to season 2 without a burden heart!

thanks for the link! does anyone have the ysi or sendspace link for Rikasan's Goong MV Imagine Me Without You?

several links reupped:

Ep20 BTS http://www.sendspace.com/file/glwqtw

Ep20 MV http://www.sendspace.com/file/uz85si

Ep20 News http://www.sendspace.com/file/f3y88a

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone knows where i can download episode 16 onwards with good english subtitles?

you can go to www.silentregrets.com...they have it hardsubbed till epi 16 already...but there's no sub yet for epi 17 till 20....so hang on there buddy!!! :D ........

Guest AznGrlz

definately. i think shin's dad is COMPLETELY oblivious.

dirty dirty man. if this is true, he fathered two children at about the same time

i'm with you on that...that's why i named him *two-times-player kingdaddy* i mean come on! what a jerk, saying he respects his bro and all, but behind his back he goes and play *affairs* with mo-toot who's suppose to be his sis-in-law...uh! nasty...! talk about incest, betrayal, and disrespect towards mankind, family, and everyone who looks up to him. Poor shin and shin's mom...having to put up with such a loser...:sorry for such harsh sayings before confirming if yul's his son or not...:hehe

Guest sandie

sorry to bother, but what is this arson scene everyone keeps mentioning?? also....i saw the preview to ep. 21 with the interview. what was it that shin said that made CG stare at him like that??

Guest Telly

wow, i haven't been here for so long =D

i have good news for those who have been disappointed by the recent episodes of the drama =|

here's a taste of the manhwa =p

volume 9, chapter 6 [final chapter]

yousendit #1

yousendit #2

sendspace

megaupload

>> includes a lot of shin and chae gyung love, because that's how it's supposed to be =p

Guest sweet_treats1812

sorry to bother, but what is this arson scene everyone keeps mentioning?? also....i saw the preview to ep. 21 with the interview. what was it that shin said that made CG stare at him like that??

from what i read from the other posts, i think it's something that happened in the manga :) dunno if they'll be putting that in the drama though...

and as for the interview..are u referring to the end of episode 20? coz if u are, i think that was when shin said "saranghamnida" or in other words "i love u" or maybe in this case it means "i love her" since he was talking to the interviewer when he said that...:lol:

Guest AznGrlz

I have sumt to say about the new rules, I was once a newbie too :still think I am hehe: anyway…I know how you all feel :too many pages to backlog and you want to know what we’re all currently talking about: so you just skip the first page, that’s why all this problems are taken place. You may think the regulars :is that right?: are being mean, but they are really just trying to help all of us, keep our goong family happy, and keep our goong thread alive. So forgive them if they sound a little harsh at times and regulars?, forgive the newbies for asking the same questions, requesting, or having lil convos…sometimes when you try to point out ur opinion…it just slips to a different thing and you don’t realize it…

Everyone who wants eps. 15-20 just give me a few hours :maybe a few days hehe j/k: and I’ll reupload them all for you grlz/guyz! And if you have any questions just pm other members or me :I’ll try my best to answer what I know and to find the answers to what I don’t for you: Last, to wrap up everything I just want to say *lets all shut up :not literally: and give one another a big GOONG family loving hug :hug/hug: after all we‘ve made it this far, don‘t let a little prob. split us apart!*

Also I just finished a new mv for cg/shin…everyone is so depressed now about the last few eps. So hopefully this will cheer everyone up and remind you of their sweet moments and bring back hopes for a better ending. Love all of you!

link----> http://www.sendspace.com/file/nr59xv

Oh! And for viet goong lovers…here are the two sites where u can go to dl goong with v-subs from 1-16

1. iuphimhan.com

2. anhsaodemz.net

edit: Thank you Telly! :D :hug/hug:

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, i haven't been here for so long =D

i have good news for those who have been disappointed by the recent episodes of the drama =|

here's a taste of the manhwa =p

volume 9, chapter 6 [final chapter]

yousendit #1

yousendit #2

sendspace

megaupload

>> includes a lot of shin and chae gyung love, because that's how it's supposed to be =p

thank u for the links..although i never read the manhwa before, i think im gonna do so now jst to ease the frustration of their many love spats :lol: thanks agen~ ;)

Guest luvmovies

Thanks Telly for chap 6 :D and thanks AznGrlz for the MVs :D always love your MVs . Cheers ~ ~ ~ :D

*off to see chap 6 :D

Thanks, Dee, for the lovely BTS pics...they're filming eppie 22! From the looks of the script JJH was holding. He looked really tired though.

Lots of heated discussions I misses. I'm glad it died down. This place has become too quiet, it's scary.

Thanks, Donilpark, for the short trans there, greatly appreciated as always. I sort of sensed that the upcoming eps will be somewhat of tearjerkers, but I am actually looking forward to seeing them.

3/15/06 – MBC will broadcast a 90-minute special program “Palace Season 1.5 (궁 시즌 1.5)” at 11:05p.m. on 3/30 after the final episode of “Palace Season 1” is wrapped ip. Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Song Ji Hyo, and supporting cast will appear in the show being directly broadcasted to TV viewers. They will have ingenuous talks to netizens. In the meantime, a description of the synopsis of those additional episodes scheduled to be aired in “Season 2” as well as questionnaire will be included in the program.

200603160742231110_1.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200603/200603160046.html

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...603151537551110

credits to the News Thread posted by CindyW88

Guest Pikachu

Wasn't there news that Joo Ji Hoon isn't even confirmed to appear in the special program because of his tight schedule? So does this mean he is or.. it's one of those things... announce now, break the bad news later? XD

i dont kno. i just found it in the news thread and decided to post it. if its ne thing goong related i'll post it. but ya, i dont kno wats going on. i'm looking foward to seeing it tho. possible spoilers of season 2 after we watch the ending of season 1 which hopefully wont be a DISSAPOINTMENT by being a sad ending.

I havne't seen the last episode yet...but isn't 20 the last episode? I'm getting worried that it's a sad ending...

I really want a HAPPY ENDING! Because if season 2 is still about Shin and Chaegyung that would be wayy too much drama...I would much prefer the second season be about another couple in goong....

^its already been cleared up. EPISODE 20 is not the last episode. it was extended 4 thus meaning SEASON 1 WILL END AT 24 NOT 20! please back log or go to the front page if you arent sure. not to be mean or anything, but there is always a few people who day ask this question even tho it was anwsered weeks ago.

Guest usyagitntn

Thank you AznGrlz for the new MV :D . But do you have a YSI or megaupload link I can download from? Sendspace doesn't work for me lately :( . I really want to see your happy MV after the depressing ep 19 and 20 :)

Thanks SixMyths08 for posting the Goong news here (remind self to check the news thread more often) I 've heard of the special program aired after the final ep but I didn't know that they're gonna put something related to season 2 in that program too *excited*. But I'm a little worried that they decided to air the special program right after the last ep. Is it a way to calm the angry fans down because they gave them a sad ending :ph34r: ?

*Edit: Kim Jung Hoon wants season 1 ends qith Yul dead?!? That'll be a disappointment for Yul's supporters. Yul did a lot of evil things but mainly because love made him blind. He doesn't have to end in such a cruel way.And for such a light-hearted drama like Goong, the death of any characters no matter how evil they are still sadden the mood of the drama.

^WTF? he wants Yul to die? Why? how is Yul going to die? Cancer which makes Chae Gyung feel bad for him and go to him. A car accident like his father? If Yul decides to commit suicide I'll be very upset because it will most likely be because of Chae Gyung. Moo Toot wouldnt be very happy with Chae Gyung either. She'll probably banish Chae Gyung from the palace. I dont think death is the right ending for Goong.

yay another page in Goong owned! 4th one...i'm getting pretty good. hehe I JUST LOVE GOONG TO MUCH! hehe

Archived