[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jaccie

i just read the manga.. oh mi goodness i think the manga is nicer.. why? cos shin seems to clearly lk chae gyung and there is so little scenes of hyorin! wahaha so happie man.. but yul is a clear bad guy .. hmm...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest linatan

I'm sorry but you lost me here. I was not making assumption. I was just translating what was written in the article in hankooki.com (link someone provided earlier).

oopss..my fault..but they also not sure how is the ending rite??hehhe. i am sorry

Guest DAYdream*

TT___TT I feel so bad asking for this, but could somebody please upload episode 20 on YSI for me? I haven't got a chance to watch it yet ><

TT___TT I feel so bad asking for this, but could somebody please upload episode 20 on YSI for me? I haven't got a chance to watch it yet ><

please don't ask for uploads because we are not allowed to do that anymore... they might close our thread if we continue to do this :)

here's the link for episode 20.. credits to sophendo..

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...3entry1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...5entry1987405

:)

Guest kira2

Basically it says (possible spoiler?)

There will be happy ending but they haven't decided whether if CG will leave palace first and go to Macao and Shin realizing that he loves her and will follow her OR if CG and Shin will go together.

However, we could be in for more "pain" until we reach 24th episode.

And also it looks like Shin's sister will be the Quenn because of the Yul/Mom/Dad and Shin/Mom/Dad issues. However, (sorry but my Korean is not 100%) it also look like for the 2nd season, issue of who'll will be the next King will be discussed.

I guess I was wrong thinking they'll never have woman as Queen. I'm just happy there will be happy ending because if they just left us hanging about Shin and CG's relationship until next year, I would of gone CRAZY! :w00t:

"MOM"

waahh... that's what I predicted to happen, I'm sure PD won't leave us hanging about Shin&CG&Yul relationships.. but like Yul's mom said, we have to go thru hell first before we get to heaven.. before we see the happy ending on ep24, we're probably going to see alot of sadness. To see Shin & Yul battle it all out for king's position that now they both really want the position.. that would be really interesting...

OMGosh.. I just watch ep20 with no sub though so I dont really understand what's going on.. but.. I love Shin in this epi... He's starting to show a different side of him, he looked more like a prince, starting to get in charge with the whole CG situation... it's sad tho seeing CG brushed him off :( I have a question... what did the newspaper say? The pic was when Shin kissed CG on the cheek but what made Shin & everybody else so upset about?

What's wrong with Soompi today? It's been lagging alot.... I have to retype this like 3 times...

Guest hsinyi069

waahh... that's what I predicted to happen, I'm sure PD won't leave us hanging about Shin&CG&Yul relationships.. but like Yul's mom said, we have to go thru hell first before we get to heaven.. before we see the happy ending on ep24, we're probably going to see alot of sadness. To see Shin & Yul battle it all out for king's position that now they both really want the position.. that would be really interesting...

OMGosh.. I just watch ep20 with no sub though so I dont really understand what's going on.. but.. I love Shin in this epi... He's starting to show a different side of him, he looked more like a prince, starting to get in charge with the whole CG situation... it's sad tho seeing CG brushed him off :( I have a question... what did the newspaper say? The pic was when Shin kissed CG on the cheek but what made Shin & everybody else so upset about?

What's wrong with Soompi today? It's been lagging alot.... I have to retype this like 3 times...

i can't wait for the happy ending, too~~ ^^

and as for the newspaper, it's about CG's Scandle

ppl who stole CG's car told the press that CG was with a guy that night (or YUL leaked out the news purposely i am not quite sure about this part, since Yul's mom was blaming YUL for this, i thought it must be him?)

anyways... so it's like everyone is guessing who CG was with that night...and that's what the news was about..

from my understanding... ^^

Guest Katrina

hello everyone... i just watched episode 16 with sub an... sigh... the first part was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and then the second part later was asooo depressing. I feel like killing Shin at the moment he just walk away from the palace after the KingDaddy scolded him... aigoo... and Chae Gyung was preventing him to go, and he just can say 'it's all over now?' how can a proud prince say that???? i'm a bit dissappointed! <_<

but anyway... i'm straining myself from watching the next episodes...sooo... :sweatingbullets:

and yeah... i think i found my favourite quote... credit to the scripwriter and subbers team...! :w00t:

it's when Yul said as-a-matter-of-fact that CG wanted Shin heart too, and she said

"Although that's true, I won't forcefully take what I can't have. That's being greedy."

Guest sweet_treats1812

parody pic..

114270063925b825ae25ba25c025c0.jpg

Credit: lalanono @ kdocn bbs

wow, this is cute...i can see some chemistry between the two of them in the pic..hehehe..not that there isnt much of it in the drama. it's jst that smtimes i find smthing weird in shin..(no offense shin fans!) but of cors, being the hopeless romantic that i am, i still want them to end up together... :rolleyes:

jst saw episode 20 and i was practically beating my computer screen when i heard shin say "saranghamnida" at the end...graaaaaaaaaaah!!!! :w00t: like, finally dude!!! i jst hope cg is smart enuf to believe him and not that think that he said it for the sake of appearances...seriously, that girl needs to smack herself on the head and see her husband's true feelings..ha!

Guest your_sheroe

LOL i just watched the korean drama LoveLetter and notice that one of nun's was SHIN'S MOM! i was like O_o --- I'VE SEEN HER BEFORE! its kind of funny seeing her as a funny person and cheerful person then in Goong she is all serious...

*Ahem*

I just want to let all Goong members here know that (if those who havent known yet_) EP. 15 AND 16 IS ENGLISH TRANSLATED ON YOUTUBE dont know about 17 and 18 though, but for sure 15 and 16 ---- have fun! ^_^

now that i know what they were talking about, it was so funny when CG bit her lip in ep. 15 while Yul and Shin were givin each other the eye and conversation... LOL

Capuccinoo

My favorite quote until now:

Shin: Are you awake? How are you feeling? Do you feel like eating anything? What do I have to do to make you eat? What do I have to do...

(When CG was sick)

OMG :w00t: __________ i nearly fainted on that part he was talking so nice to her... GO SHIN!

Guest tenshiii0ox

Basically it says (possible spoiler?)

There will be happy ending but they haven't decided whether if CG will leave palace first and go to Macao and Shin realizing that he loves her and will follow her OR if CG and Shin will go together.

However, we could be in for more "pain" until we reach 24th episode.

And also it looks like Shin's sister will be the Quenn because of the Yul/Mom/Dad and Shin/Mom/Dad issues. However, (sorry but my Korean is not 100%) it also look like for the 2nd season, issue of who'll will be the next King will be discussed.

Yeah. My mom said the same thing a few weeks back. In the Korean newspaper or something, they said neither Yul or Shin become the king. :) I guess it's still not a definite thing.

Guest valandy

I have just watched the talk show on Episode 20, skipping those in front but just by watching that, I already feel like bashing CG :crazy:

How can she do that to SHin, when he already promised to end the marriage on her behalf and asked her not to do it during that talk show???? :angry:

I am so pissed with her right now............. :crazy::angry::tears:

Guest echoRy

oh thank goodness soompi's normal again! i was :crazy: yesterday,

pgs took too long to load...ai*- it drove me nutsy!

>>>but my bf and friends benefited...instead of being here i spent time with 'em...lol<<<

first thanx for the first person who put up the article about the ending,

jed from koreanwind for the trans,

and porcelet & hsinyi069 for posting it.

~~~i suppose 90 85% of me thought it would end happy, but the doubting 15%

was really loud and annoying. i'm glad there's confirmation about it all...eases my mind!~~~

the thread's become an essay writing contest...lol.

but it's nice that people are sharing their thoughts, albeit some of them long :phew:

it's just too bad we lost some regulars...i miss them here on the thread!

anywho, i hope there are NG's this weekend and joeyclaire- love the PS'd pic.

they should just make em do a commercial together for green tea already!!!

FRIENDLY REMINDER: IF U HAVE TO REQUEST >>> PM someone <<<

doesn't matter who, if they can't help they will direct u to someone who will.

Archived