I hope that our crown prince will agree to act in the series 2. :unsure:

What is Goong like without our prince and princess???? HELL!!!!! :angry:

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!! :tears:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Joins Winny in doing cartwheels*

That's very happy news, thank you for sharing.

It will surely be great to finally sigh happily if the ending does really end up good for this season. Also, seeing the buildings in Macau, I think the ending will be great, and like others have suggested, if they include the long awaited sunset...beautiful :blush: .

Guest ant22

Hello everyone, i just read pages and pages of the comments on eps 20. without the subtitle, i am just guessing. i do agree with you guys from a watcher point of view that CG is hanging out with yul too much and she is a little selfish at the interview to think/announce the divorce. but i do have a different take on this and this is only my opinion.

from the watcher point of view because we see the movies and we know that shin starts to fall for CG but people always say when you are inside you are always blind. CG loves shin and confessed to her but he didn't respond much. sometimes i feel sad for CG. I just think of this way, if you really put yourself in cg shoes, i think i would do the same thing as her. it is really hard to live in an unfamiliar place and away from your parents. in addition to that, you have no one to talk and always have to watch every move and step. the only person who is closet to you is your husband but he never express himself to you.

we all know that these thing happen in reality and i have to say, to me, if i went through all the thing cg has to face, i don't think i can last that long in the palace. most women/girl want to be loved by their husband and share the happy moment with each other instead of all the pains. if your husband do not love you at first and did not express himself when he falls for you, you will never know and it will be really dissappointed. anyway, this is just some of my thought regarding the eps and i think i can understand why cg finally decide to announce the divorce at the interview.

Guest samgirl

I was able to watch ep 20

I must say that Shin did shine in this episode..

When he stood his ground and firmly said that " I WILL NOT GIVE UP CG, so please stop persuading her to go home , he said this to CG's family.

When he confronted Yul and basically said that CG is off limits

When he spoke to the queen instead of CG to avoid her from getting hurt.

When he tried to explain the news to the queen saying that there is an explanation for all these , and stood up for his wife.

When he spoke directly to his dad.

In that oh so sad moment after the quarrel , immediately when CG went to her room and he said " Don't leave, don't leave me alone". My heart felt like it would break to pieces.

When he grabbed CG hand phone and told Yul to stand off

When he said that he won't go to see HR w/o CG and if she doesnt like it she wont see her off.

The conversation with the queen too ( Okay I admit I dnt knw what was said in this part but since Shin got a slap so I take it that he stood up to Moo toot )

It is like finally he is acting like a Prince. He wants things to go his way so he makes it happen and makes his presence felt. THAT IN FACT IN THE PALACE HE IS STILL THE CROWNED PRINCE and he wont take things that has been happening sitting down.

Protecting what he wants, desires, and loves with all he has.

Guest camgackt

I've tried back-reading but still can't find the answer I'm looking for.. Can somebody clarify?

So season 1 ends at episode 20? and season 2 which is episode 21-24 will be aired sometime in the far future and not next week?

camgackt -- season 1 is originally 20 but they added 4 episode extentions... so season 1 ends at 24 episodes... season 2 will start next year 2007 not sure when... :) Hope that helps

guys why was shin slapped by Yul's mom???

did his mum knew about it?? Shins mum?

what were they talking about?

from my lousy understanding of simplified chinese (the one with less strokes)

Yul's mom asked Shin why he wants to renovate or destroy Yul's attic or rather King Daddy-Mo-Toot's attic..

I think Shin said that what ever he wants to do with it is his business since it's his property.. something like that...

Then Yul's mom say that it will be a waste of tax money to renovate it blah blah... so many memories of the king, the dead crown prince and herself... blah blah...

--edit--

re-watch it again

So Shin said that he think that place is "dirty" or full of dirty memories... about the crown princess and the second in line to the thrown ( i guess it's the kingdaddy back then)

then came the slap from Mo-toot

Guest beautifulxmess

I've tried back-reading but still can't find the answer I'm looking for.. Can somebody clarify?

So season 1 ends at episode 20? and season 2 which is episode 21-24 will be aired sometime in the far future and not next week?

Season 1 ends with 24 episodes. Season 2 will begin next year during winter 2007 with 6 episodes (or 6 stories, i'm not sure which one).

donilpark: thanks for bringing such great news! With the past few episodes causing such uproar, i knew the PD wouldn't let us down. :)

argh!! those lucky chinese fans!! they don't need to go far on their goong-cast hunt!!!! hummpphh...

Guest camgackt

camgackt -- season 1 is originally 20 but they added 4 episode extentions... so season 1 ends at 24 episodes... season 2 will start next year 2007 not sure when... :) Hope that helps

Season 1 ends with 24 episodes. Season 2 will begin next year during winter 2007 with 6 episodes (or 6 stories, i'm not sure which one).

Thank you winny and beautifulxmess for clearing up the confusion.

Glad that Joo Ji Hoon can continue filming the show. :)

Guest Caroline :)

could someone possibly tell me where the previews for epp 21 is??

i've been digging into this site for thirty minutes and i'm going crazy ><

thanks!

Guest linatan

Fabulous!!! At least we are guaranteed a happy ending for Season 1, I can rest easy now.

I wanna see a repeat of this happy moment replicated in MACAU!!

1142672507_B8B6C4ABBFC0.jpg

credits to miclub

Excellent..hurrayyyy finally we can have happy ending....hope our dream realli comes true.

thanks to those who translate it for me..kamshamida.... have a nice weekend everyone... :P

btw if anyone got preview for epsd 22, please post it here....it will be appreciated... :)

Guest mocha_kitty

Hi fellow goongers!

I just been reading e-news on a chinese website and it says that on the 30th after goong's 24th episode which is the last epi, there will be a special 90 min long goong edition titled <<Goong season 1.5>>

can't wait....

sorry...my chinese translation may not be correct. :P

Guest smalllee

Hello fellow Goong Lovers xD

this is my FIRST post and i'm giving to this HOT THREAD.

hahaha. yeah i was neither a kpop nor kdrama fan. BUT got into Goong not long ago.

yup that was like two weeks ago. okay but the point is. i got HOOKED ONTO it almost instantly when i caught my eye on YUL. hahaha

i admit that yul's getting meaner now and shin's revealing his cuteness bit by bit. (can kill)

so, hope to share and enjoy great moments of the show to this forum (cos it's really hot in here with over 1000 replies *gasps*) xDDD

Goong ending leaked, I think.

I just read the headline and it seems that it will be a happy ending.

If interested, follow the link, but beware there could be spoilers. I didn't read the article myself for the fear of spoiler.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08225958390.htm

Basically it says (possible spoiler?)

There will be happy ending but they haven't decided whether if CG will leave palace first and go to Macao and Shin realizing that he loves her and will follow her OR if CG and Shin will go together.

However, we could be in for more "pain" until we reach 24th episode.

And also it looks like Shin's sister will be the Quenn because of the Yul/Mom/Dad and Shin/Mom/Dad issues. However, (sorry but my Korean is not 100%) it also look like for the 2nd season, issue of who'll will be the next King will be discussed.

I guess I was wrong thinking they'll never have woman as Queen. I'm just happy there will be happy ending because if they just left us hanging about Shin and CG's relationship until next year, I would of gone CRAZY! :w00t:

"MOM"

Guest linatan

There will be happy ending but they haven't decided whether if CG will leave palace first and go to Macao and Shin realizing that he loves her and will follow her OR if CG and Shin will go together.

And also it looks like Shin's sister will be the Quenn because of the Yul/Mom/Dad and Shin/Mom/Dad issues. However, (sorry but my Korean is not 100%) it also look like for the 2nd season, issue of who'll will be the next King will be discussed.

I guess I was wrong thinking they'll never have woman as Queen. I'm just happy there will be happy ending because if they just left us hanging about Shin and CG's relationship until next year, I would of gone CRAZY! :w00t:

"MOM"

alikim...i like ur assumption, but i think may be SHin will leave the palace first and then the internal officer tell CG how deep Shin loves her till she willing to let her go to Yul's side and from there CG start to realize her love for SHin as well and go to Macao find him... my assumption is not bad rite?? :P:P i am happy as long they are happy. if the PD make it open ending, i swear i wont watch s2.

"MOM"

yayyyyyyy! no hanging ending

alikim...i like ur assumption, but i think may be SHin will leave the palace first and then the internal officer tell CG how deep Shin loves her till she willing to let her go to Yul's side and from there CG start to realize her love for SHin as well and go to Macao find him... my assumption is not bad rite?? :P:P i am happy as long they are happy. if the PD make it open ending, i swear i wont watch s2.

I'm sorry but you lost me here. I was not making assumption. I was just translating what was written in the article in hankooki.com (link someone provided earlier).

Archived