[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest spencer08

that's my fave one too! he's starting to feel he cant live without her hehe.... :D

the beginning of ep16 is so sweet, they looked like a real newlywed there...

Favorite Quote:

CG: "the scents of flowers fill the whole garden, the whole garden is filled with scents of flowers"

(during the tea ceremony)

hihi just felt that everyone was so poetic... whereas hers was like that... :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

It would defeat the whole purpose of Shin and yul fighting if Shin's sister became Queen. Plus thats not how it works. She cant become King or even a queen with power unless she is male....

thats just the way it is, and has been for centuries... ><

its not only that... i mean if you are a parent, wouldnt you want to see your child do well no matter what?? It just makes sense that the Queen and Yul's mom both want their son to be king. Whatever is best for them, they would do anything to let their sons get it. getting revenge is just another bonous. Its not like all they want it revenge. Their first and foremost priority is w/ their kids...

and if you asked me if i wanted to be an emperor i would say, " sure why not?"

I don't think so.

It has been that way for centuries, but it's a different time now.

Japan has that kind of talk going on right now too, because there's not enough male to succeed the throne.

Shilla had three Queens. Although Shilla was a matrilineal society and far from being confucianistic, there's no reason why that can't happen again, in the time and age where female rights are increasingly becoming important.

It would be like a political gesture on the part of imperial family if they did it.

I don't know about you, but I don't think sitting on the throne is best for anyone by any measure.

I mean, Shin has a dream of becoming a movie director, not Emperor. Making someone do something he doesn't want is not the best for him.

That's the same with any mother. If your son doesn't wanna be a pianist, then don't force him. That applies the same with Emperor.

Anyway, if you ask me, I will never sit on the throne, have no privacy, and be unable to call my mom mom.

How nice it would have been if Shin and Yul were like you. They would've made good

But anyway, I guess to each his own. But I find it interesting that you don't find the mothers' behaviour puzzling.

Guest hsinyi069

there's a news today that JJH(Shin) actually haven't really decided he will for sure to film season two nor he has finalised his schedule to attend the talk show (special program airs on 3/30)...

wow.. that's a shocking news - that he haven't officially decided to be in season 2

Though I am kinda sure he will be in season two.. still.. this kind news always make fans worried??!!??

oh.. in the news, it also mentioned the due to some mis-communication, he actually acts the extended episodes for FREE.....

ORIGINAL NEWS LINK

made by fans

25C825AB25C425E125BF25A925C725E0_47.jpg

the korean fans are so cute.. they even found out the flight schedule and some of them are actually checking out the tix price to fly over to macau...hee hee

from http://dcgung.u.to/koreanwinc

Guest what?

My prince

The prince that I always dream of is tall, has pretty eyes and white skin, has long black hair, doesn’t smoke, is cute, and has lots of things in common with Eun Hye. You guys are all jealous, huh? Muhahah!!! (As she breaks out into a cold sweat.. !)

........ and psst: At least JJH satisfies TWO (tall n cutee!!) of her requirements for her dream prince!! puahahaa....hahaha...she should help the goong guys to quit smoking with her motto, 'éveryone! let's stop smoking'!!

hey hey hey! I think he has more than two. You don't think he has pretty eyes? I do! especially when he smiles! :blush: :D:mellow: And his hair is also pretty long enough for a guy, unless she wants someone like Junki! ...... :blink: Wait a minute! Junki definitely fits her description of a prince! yeah! ........ so Go YEH and Junki :P ....... (no! I'm kidding, stick with JJH! :lol: )

I'm betting that the last scene of Episode 24 will be CG and Shin watching the sunrise. What do you guys think?

oooh....I agree with you on that one. It's what they've wanted to do together for a while now so I think the ending with them watching the sun rise together is fitting and gives us hope that season 2 will start out in a happy mood. I hope! :sweatingbullets: but let's not forget that they should have plenty of huggins and kissing scemes too! :D

Guest doopz

I can't stand it anymore.

The last two episode (19 & 20) is miserable. I feel so miserable when I watched them.

When will the two of them stop hurting each other and I must say, CY is the most selfish female lead in Korean Drama I ever watched. How can she only think of herself all the way? Why can she spare a little thought for Shin.

Doesn't she understand that to love a person is to see him happy, if she were like how she is now then what's the different of her and the normal wicked female lead in Korean DRAMA.

If it is so difficult, Shin might as well end up with hyorin, studying abroad together. Shin abandon his dreams because of CY and How about CY.

Shin, if it is really so tiring, let yul be together with CY! let him be the king, Let CY be what she want to be.

Then shin can be free and go after his dreams. what he wanted to do in the beginning.

Shin is so pitiful~ poor shin~

Goong ending leaked, I think.

I just read the headline and it seems that it will be a happy ending.

If interested, follow the link, but beware there could be spoilers. I didn't read the article myself for the fear of spoiler.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08225958390.htm

Angeline: yup seems like soompi has been having intermittent problems last few hours huh?

DEE: thanks for the link! i couldn't wait for translation so i got babelfish to do it but cant make head or tail out of it.

all i know is CG seems to be "wheel benefit" and Shin seems to be "widely known Hoon" hilarious!

+ some key lines that came out of it...

"with the fact that it confirms a with each other love from Macao"

"To the viewer notice board of at this drama until the ayes or noes criticism against these divorce there is consideration."

i actually enjoyed Ep20 for all of Shin's parts - he showed a purposeful steadiness even amidst the personal turmoil he's in.

i luv it that he got more lines and i truly enjoyed his acting in this episode!

still wishing for some signs of "jade" dropping off his eyes!

Yool and Chae Kyung hangs out too much and acts really close, but if she was a smart girl, she would know what to do and what not to do. Obviously, the drama is dragging it showing that she's brainless. Which is never a good thing to know.

Haha, so true. :D I just watched epi 6 yesterday and I cant help but comment on how much she flirted with Yul. I know she probably wasnt thinking of it as flirting (she probably didnt really know what flirting was), but even Shin noticed it. Examples: when she surprised Yul while he was reading (she did this a lot), and that one time she went with him to his dad's place. She hung out with Yul and was pretending to look for treasures. Yul was looking at his book when Cg just suprised him and dropped little flowers or leaves on him. Isnt this flirting? It just reminded me of love/courting scenes from movies. Poor Yul, never really being around people a lot, misunderstood CG's actions. CG seems to think like Yul sometimes, like when she wanted to go to her husband because she said it was her duty to be by his side. This reminded me of what Yul said to Shin at Shin's birthday. Yul said that it was Shin's duty as a husband to accompany his wife. It looked like Yul was acting like Shin's substitute, especially at the parties. It was cute when Yul was always by CG's side, especially at the newlywed party. It was like how husbands stood by their wives and accompanied them. The wives sat on a chair while the husbands stood close by like guards. Yul was at CG's side when Shin took her away to dance with him. Yul's expression was like, "You just took my wife away but theres nothing I can do about it." It was sad how he looked on. He seemed like a ghost, not being noticed by anyone while all the attention was on Shin and his "wife," like when Shin put the shoe on. It was so heartbreaking how he looked like he didnt know what to do. He also looked like he wanted to leave but didnt know where to go.

-Ai

Guest samgirl

i dnt know if it is a blessing in disguise that I cant dowload the eps 19 and 20 because as I browse this thread i take it that these eps are really sad episodes..

Guest Meiling

i dunno if this was already posted but...

'?' ??? "???? ?? ?? ???"

The article basically says that JJH almost wasn't able to continue on for the extra 4 episodes for the first season. While his entertainment company was aware of a possible 2 episode extension, they were completely unaware of the 4 episode situation. JJH recieved the information about it as he was in the midst of filmin episode 19 and 20. So a clash with his schedules post episode 22 was inevitable. His company said that due to tenative plans for movie, drama, and CF that overlapped with the overtime episodes, JJH wasn't going to be able to participate in the episodes. However, JJH and his company both stated that "admist all the difficulties, he wanted to repay his gratitude to the drama 'Goong' that birthed the current JJH and the director who supported him by choosing the 4 episode extension over his scheduled plans. In addition, JJH stated that he would forgo the money from filming the 4 episodes.

Actually here is the article that talks about him filiming the 4 episodes for free.

JJH showed noble acts of a true prince. Playing the Crown Prince role in 'Goong', JJH has decided not to recieve payment for the extra 4 episodes. JJH's Co stated that "JJH has said that he will not recieve payments for the episodes" " 'Goong' is closely reaching 30% and being shown so much love and as a token of gratitude to director Hwang who allowed him to grow as an actor he will film Goong sans money."

The rest talks about the article above how he almost couldn't film the 4 episodes but he wanted to show his gratitude for the viewers and delayed his scheduled activities. Episode 20 had a 27.1% viewer rating which is the highest since the first episode.

Shall we think of a way to repay "goong" ? Can somebody tell us how do they measure the viewer rating? I feel that actually a lot of people wanted to watch live but they couldn't do so, instead they wait for spoilers in soompi forums. Viewership couldn't have been higher in this case. How about posting a "how/where to watch goong live?" b4 an hour to actual show.

Let the goongers/goongist work together and show a more accurate viewership!!!

:w00t:

3 cheers for "goong"

hip hip hooray

hip hip hooray

hip hip hooray

Guest YoungNgo

If interested, follow the link, but beware there could be spoilers. I didn't read the article myself for the fear of spoiler.

Thanks for the link! I've checked out the article. It looks so foreign to me. :o I looked at them in amaze. The words are so beautiful. Can't understand though. Wish I can read Korean. The words I can make out of that are MBC, 16 and 20. Hope someone can translate this article. It would be greatly appreciated!

Gosh!!! Shin and CG look sooooooo cute together. B)

Guest linatan

hi donil, thx a lot for the link, but unfortunately i cant read korean..can somebody help us translate??? will it be happy ending?? I dont expect anything, as long CG and SHin can be togethr, i will be satisfied...it will be more merrier if by the end they consumate their marriage. wish to see SHin reaction or how he takes care of his wife when he knows his wife is pregnant....arhhh shld be very romantic one... :P

Guest porcelet

转自韩剧社区.

社区 青铜长老jed提供:

皇太子情侣尹恩惠和朱智勋,幸福的变身为「澳门的恋人」。MBC水木小型系列《宫》中饰演太子妃的尹恩惠和饰演皇太子的朱智勋,将在澳门确认彼此的爱,点出了这部戏将以「快乐大结局」收场。…尹恩惠和朱智勋在25日左右将一起出国到澳门进行摄影…

(新闻还提到,本来外景地点考虑佛教圣地—西藏,但因行程紧凑而作罢,才改为澳门)

Ending Spoiler: Translated from Koreanwind by jed

Basically it says that Shin and CG will affirm their love for each other in Macau depicting a happy ending for this series/season. They will fly to Macau ard 25 March for the filming. The article also says that the orginal shooting location they were deciding was a religious country -- Tibet but the schedule was too rushed so it was changed to Macau instead.

:)

Guest hsinyi069

hi donil, thx a lot for the link, but unfortunately i cant read korean..can somebody help us translate??? will it be happy ending?? I dont expect anything, as long CG and SHin can be togethr, i will be satisfied...it will be more merrier if by the end they consumate their marriage. wish to see SHin reaction or how he takes care of his wife when he knows his wife is pregnant....arhhh shld be very romantic one... :P

i saw this from CHN forum (credit to jed from koreanwind)

prhaps it's the same article

"皇太子情侣尹恩惠和朱智勋,幸福的变身为「澳门的恋人」。MBC水木小型系列《宫》中饰演太子妃的尹恩惠和饰演皇太子的朱智勋,将在澳门确认彼此的爱,点出了这部戏将以「快乐大结局」收场。…尹恩惠和朱智勋在25日左右将一起出国到澳门进行摄影…

(新闻还提到,本来外景地点考虑佛教圣地—西藏,但因行程紧凑而作罷,才改为澳门)"

in short, it says that the drama will end with a happy ending, they (means YEH and JJH) will confirm each other's love in macau. it also mentioned that the original place they were thinking of going is Tibet, but it got cancelled due to everyone's busy schedule.. anyways, we dun't have to worry much since it is CONFIRMED that they will be together in the end i think??!!??

ah.. porcelet is faster... :D

great MVs to share

MV ONE

MV TWO - The Happy Times

credit to koreanwind and duam and as labeled..

hsinyi069 & porcelet

Thank you for translating... :w00t::w00t:

MBC should give us some more hints of Happy ending... :lol::lol: If they do they might reach their 30% ratings or maybe more....

I'm going to die happy if there's a happy ending for Shin and Cg instead of waiting until their season 2 to find out... :lol::lol:

* doing cartwheels and screaming with excitement.... :lol::sweatingbullets:

16+17 March YTN news clips

드라마 '궁'의 결말은 마카오에 있다 (abt going to Macau)

200603171345597136_b.jpg

CB link

황실에는 지금 녹차바람 솔솔~ (YEH, JJH, SJH CFs + some GOONG scenes)

200603171401269154_b.jpg

CB link

I'll stop posting any clips here from now on, if you are looking for something just go to my clubbox.

Guest DallasE

Fabulous!!! At least we are guaranteed a happy ending for Season 1, I can rest easy now.

I wanna see a repeat of this happy moment replicated in MACAU!!

1142672507_B8B6C4ABBFC0.jpg

credits to miclub

Archived