[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest sharonstar

okay... i'm confused... so this drama is being extended? to 24? lol aiigoes~

good for me yey~ i was sorta worried yesterday watching 19... thinking.. it'll be impossible to end this in one episode... lol

yes, i bet there are many (hundreds) of posts regarding this matter... but...

i, star, do not come in here everyday (because i CAN'T!) and~ i do not have the time to read ONE WEEK OF POSTS MADE MY MANY SIGNIFICANT INDIVIDUALS who provide links/news/translations/comments/spoilers blahblah... so yeah...

i just got out of school [winter quarter finally over.. bombed all my finals... die die!! professors.....oookay]

and dont want to read... 400 pages lol... okay.. so.. SOMEONE NICE~ tell me wazaaaaa~~~ ^3^

starie

`

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boo_its_lisa

Argh!!! this is so depressing!!! Wish I know what Shin and CG were talking about at the interview on EPS 20. It's so frustrating!!!

if you go back a i think about two pages or so or one page i wrote wut they were talking about.. kind of.. AND THE TEDDY BEAR IS PREGNANT!! OMGSHH OMGSHH AND ITS CG cus the clothes omgsh omgsh.. AHHH does everyone not see it the teddy bear putting the hand over the mouth and one hand over the stomach and the stomach looks kind of big.. !!~.. AHHH omgshh..

Guest sharonstar

the teddy just looks a little weird. KangHyun is so pretty.

i hope they follow the little storyline with them...it's so cute.

~~~and u guys are killing me with ep 20, i haven't watched the whole thing fully yet.

1 more hr to go, b4 school's over!~~~

>>>mangoicy<<< since ur determined to post that on every page, i have a suggestion...

put it on the post of every pg owner instead. the poster can copy and add it on their own accord,

or if they forget u can pm them with it.

I KNOW!! i think kanghyun is really pretty too... very pretty~ lol shes a "swan" lol aigoo..

Guest SillyYun

this might sound stupid what if yul and shin are brothers? haha and tae hu confess that the child belongs to king? haha..im just kidding..just my imagination..

I dont think CG bear got preg if she did i think its like a lie to the grandma mama and queen? cos they didnt consumate rite?

Guest sharonstar

the teddy just looks a little weird. KangHyun is so pretty.

i hope they follow the little storyline with them...it's so cute.

~~~and u guys are killing me with ep 20, i haven't watched the whole thing fully yet.

1 more hr to go, b4 school's over!~~~

>>>mangoicy<<< since ur determined to post that on every page, i have a suggestion...

put it on the post of every pg owner instead. the poster can copy and add it on their own accord,

or if they forget u can pm them with it.

I KNOW!! i think kanghyun is really pretty too... very pretty~ lol shes a "swan" lol aigoo..

[[edit]]... mhaha...mhahahaha....mhahahahahhAHHAHAHA

i own... B) YALL GOT OWNED YOU ALL WHO "I OWN THis pAGE" :tongue2: teheheheheh .. :ph34r: i feel.. stupid

star

`

CG bear can't be preg. the bear is just chubby looking. All the bears are fat looking. :) Haha. Though I think I read a part in the manhwa that the Queen was pregnant.

I'm not sure if they're going to have this in the drama. Though I highly doubt that they will.

-NANCY

Guest echoRy

LOL yes she is!

and guys i seriously doubt she's pregnant... :D i wish she were though, or would at the end.

but then again that would complicate season 2 a whole bunch.

i love this scene for some reason...i think they look beautiful in it...

ep202ez.jpg

ep2018cg.jpg

ep2022sq.jpg

imbc and the original cap-er

chaedoor4ev.jpg

Guest rainydreams

just finished watching the first episode and the story is very appealing, but i'm sorta at a lost because i don't know how to make the subtiltles work or how to d/l the program given. but its ALL good. i was hoping to continue the seires, does neone know where i can get episode 2 for megaupload that's not downloaded exeeded?^^ thanks for everything guys in charge of the thread you guys are the best.

Guest UNINSPIRED.

RainyDreams, please read this:

:) SUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER: People, we are NO LONGER ALLOWED to request for links (episode/preview/BTS/etc) in this thread. If the rule continues to be broken, this thread will be shut down. Please WAIT for others to re-upload the links or PM if you need extra help. IF YOU D/L, BE NICE AND PLEASE ALSO RE-UPLOAD for others. GO GOONGERS!!

LOL yes she is!

and guys i seriously doubt she's pregnant... :D i wish she were though, or would at the end.

but then again that would complicate season 2 a whole bunch.

It would be a complication, but I sort of wish she were, too. ):

As much as i love Goong and am a hardcore JJH fan..

I wish that they just end it with season 1 and give us a fabolous ending.

I'm already sick of the dragging between (annoying, evil) Yul and this whole misunderstanding with CG and Shin...

Also, the episodes dont have that same intense feelings.. at least up to 18 it did..

I wish i could kick yul :fury: .......... hahaha

Guest __mill

rainydreams : Try find "vodsub program" in yahoo/google, dl it. then put .avi file and subs in one folder with same name. eg. goong eps20.avi so the sub file name must be "goong eps20" . that should work. =)

Guest tea tea

OMG... eps. 19 and 20 are so frustuating T.T;; it made me crazie!!! why why why CG is so dumb? can't she tell that Shin is trying to make up with her?... gosh, im really disliking yul now.... puahha, whenever i see Shin and CG in the same scene.. i always cross my fingers and hope that they'll make love or something.. puhaha naughty me.. but im really tire of watching them like this >.<'' oh please dont let CG successfully pronounce that they're getting a divorce.. im gonna kill myself if she does... wahahah i miss all the exciting, happie scenes of them together.. waahah i wanna cry.. the director is making me feel so depressed T.T;;

Guest xx-outsider-xx

[LQ+MQ] Goong Ep.15 (hardsubbed) HERE

just finished watching the first episode and the story is very appealing, but i'm sorta at a lost because i don't know how to make the subtiltles work or how to d/l the program given. but its ALL good. i was hoping to continue the seires, does neone know where i can get episode 2 for megaupload that's not downloaded exeeded?^^ thanks for everything guys in charge of the thread you guys are the best.

From experience, i think megaupload links does not expire unles inactive for 30 days. if it says download limit exceeded, it's because you download too many files in one go so your download limit exceeded. if that happens, you just wait a few hours and try again. It's not the problem with the link at all. i normally download one file at a time. it's faster that way and can download more files before my limit exceeded compared to if i download multiple files at a time. The thing is, if it says nothing about the link being expired because of inactivity, then the link is fine. just try again after an hour or so.

Guest Jesw_21

After watching esp 20, glad that it's wee bit better than esp 19....

did you gals notice that actually Shin did ask CG whether she wanna go to airport to send HR off??? but CG was in bad mood after being asked to come back to palace by Shin, so she asked Shin to go alone.......(pardon me if i interpreted this part wrong,cos my Korean also 'private limited' standard) . this shows that HR is just a 'friend' to him now, nothing to hide frm CG.

AND YUL!!!!! PLSSSSSSSS stop manipulating CG to do whatever you want!!!!!! she's nt yr puppet,mind you? and tat CG getting on my nerves! She keep telling Shin that she's not Shin's doll/puppet to control/manipulate as and when he feels like it(in fact,many times told SHIN this), AND what is this nonsense from YUL that u actually LISTEN to him?????

My Favorite part of the drama was when our PRINCE SHIN put his ear to CG's phone when she was talking to YUL and snatched the phone over(surprisingly, he did this gently :)_ and later hang up after saying some stuffs to YUL.....COOL. and when he pinned CG to the wall...OMO OMO....my heart beat was DAMN FAST lol climax come when he said SARANGHAPNIDA!!!!!

BUT that babo CG is more worried than surprised to believe Shin! yah, i know she thinks that SHIN said it LIVE just for the sake of the Royal Family's 'face' ,not his real feelings.... :(

SHIN is showing signs of fatigue.......arggghhhh feel so sad for him as he gotta face so many problems at one time.....furthermore as his wifey,CG is plain selfish /immature by doing those tat she did....

since she want confirmation/assurance from SHIN that he DO LOVE her, pls OPEN YOUR MOUTH and ask him!!!!!!!!

okie okie,,,i shall stop here...hope the last 4 esp will be a less depressing although anticipated that there's will be a uproar in Royal Family.....

Guest JAMIECHOI

I don't understand why people are saying that Yul is understanding. I don't suppose manipulating someone into believing certain things is understanding? Basically, Yul is telling CG that Shin will never love her. I believe that Yul knows deep down that Shin loves CG and cares about her a lot. However, he can't step past his own selfishness and allow CG to be happy. He's making CG think that she will be happier out of the palace, without Shin in her life when, really, he's just trying to slip into Shin's spot! He thinks that because he loves her, CG will be happy with him? What about who CG loves?! He doesn't care, he thinks he can change her heart! If Yul were so understanding, he'd see how much CG hurts because of HIM, for deliberately pushing her and Shin away from each other. If he were so understanding, he'd step out of the way and let Shin and CG express their love for each other. Yul is in no way understanding because, ultimately, all that matters to him is what HE wants, not what CG wants. He doesn't even know what CG wants. And CG's mind is so scattered that she is easily manipulated by him. Doesn't she see that Shin cares for her deeply and its not just 정? Urgh, this drama is making me angry. I wish it were happy like it was in the beginning.

About Hyo-Rin changing, I think she just grew up. She realized that she can't keep trying to hold Shin back when she knows that he's already left her and placed CG in his heart. If only Yul would either grow up or go back to England.

okay so im confused.

so i finished watching eps.20

this was the original that it was supposed to end on...

well is season two starting with eps. 21.22.23. and 24

or is it eps. 1.2.3.4?

and is season two starting next year or next week???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Guest UNINSPIRED.

I don't understand why people are saying that Yul is understanding. I don't suppose manipulating someone into believing certain things is understanding? Basically, Yul is telling CG that Shin will never love her. I believe that Yul knows deep down that Shin loves CG and cares about her a lot. However, he can't step past his own selfishness and allow CG to be happy. He's making CG think that she will be happier out of the palace, without Shin in her life when, really, he's just trying to slip into Shin's spot! He thinks that because he loves her, CG will be happy with him? What about who CG loves?! He doesn't care, he thinks he can change her heart! If Yul were so understanding, he'd see how much CG hurts because of HIM, for deliberately pushing her and Shin away from each other. If he were so understanding, he'd step out of the way and let Shin and CG express their love for each other. Yul is in no way understanding because, ultimately, all that matters to him is what HE wants, not what CG wants. He doesn't even know what CG wants. And CG's mind is so scattered that she is easily manipulated by him. Doesn't she see that Shin cares for her deeply and its not just 정? Urgh, this drama is making me angry. I wish it were happy like it was in the beginning.

About Hyo-Rin changing, I think she just grew up. She realized that she can't keep trying to hold Shin back when she knows that he's already left her and placed CG in his heart. If only Yul would either grow up or go back to England.

Personally, I agree with you about Yul. I don't really agree with you about Hyorin, though, because she didn't back down out of her own free will. She backed down after she was rejected. I don't know, but to me, it seems like she's just taking time to let her ego heal before she does something again. :/

I think I'm still hating on her for the Camilla thing... and everything else. Pif.

Archived