[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest valandy

3 cheers for our Crown Prince for the way he handled Yul's mum!!!! :w00t:

Our Crown Prince shows that he would retaliate if puched to the extreme. He must have enough of all the nonsense from Yul and his mum!!!! :angry::angry:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ Poor JJH - i think he may actually be getting used to getting slapped...

T_T

but i think he actually acted pretty well in the scene with yul's mum; aside from ocassionally just looking like he was squinting - i could really sense the sarcasm and pointedness of his words - though i ahd NO idea what he was saying....

-yinyin

Guest porcelet

Guest Jolee

OH ! Jolee !

I can feel the heat of Ep 20 in your words !

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, huhu. I still not see ep 19 yet, and I can only see ep 20 at Saturday :((

yeah .. had a better feel about Ep 20 than Ep 19 .. watched Ep 19 just now .. cos missed the broadcast time last night .. <_<

Wow, Jolee, thank you so much for your live report of what's going on with Ep 20 right now

Happy to have shared Goong magic live .. although I must admit .. typing away while watching .. I missed out on some parts of the action and dialogue .. still .. most happy to contribute in any way to fellow Goongers .. :)

so LIVE, so HOT, Jolee !

I wanna cry, huuuuuuuu, all this " catch me if u can" make me angry.

Glad you enjoyed .. Will be here again next week .. Ep 21 .. cya !!

To all here .. Have a Groovy Goong nite !! :):D

Guest nGk2M

did anyone record the whole episode?

i set my net transport on a schedule but it didn't work this morning for some reason

majorly sad cuz i have a feeling this episode's good...

Guest cilik

Puhahaha... yes rainydayryani... i've got the scanlation but somehow, I forgot which chapter was it. Did not get to read the whole chapters, which is it??

that chapter has not been translated yet...that's probably why some people who don't read the raws don't recall seeing it.

I haven't been keeping up with the updates here but can someone tell me why there's a season 2? Is this current season ending at 20 or 24 episodes? Thanks for the info.

the current season will have 24 episodes. please don't take this the wrong way, but this question has been asked way too many times (and answered almost every single time). please check the first post (first page) before asking. it's got tons of information about the show compiled by our current and former first-post maintainers. and someone mentioned that part of the reason they decided on a season 2 is because they didn't want to let the lavish set & costumes go to waste. i'm sure there are other reasons too...

did anyone record the whole episode?

i set my net transport on a schedule but it didn't work this morning for some reason

majorly sad cuz i have a feeling this episode's good...

nGk2M, i recorded the whole episode, but i had to edit out some of the commercials. i'm saving it right now and i'll upload it once it's done. it's a LQ though...

Guest Moonlit-Night

hmmz i think in eps 21 cg is trying to tell that she want divorce but i think shin stopped her ... looks like there is alot of yul and cg scenes in eps 19 & 20 ... can't understand why she always goes to him :angry:

reuploaded the clip from the interview + preview eps 21

- Credits to pyscho2005

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ER24SH...NQ3O5ENA2R6QKDM

http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P6J5PE...1X0X91IGJRYSEUA

Guest nGk2M

cilik aahh thank you

i dont mind that it's LQ

i have late start today so i just felt like watching the drama before school keke

thank you

that chapter has not been translated yet...that's probably why some people who don't read the raws don't recall seeing it.

this question has been asked way too many times. check the first post.

nGk2M, i recorded the whole episode, but i had to edit out some of the commercials. i'm saving it right now and i'll upload it once it's done. it's a LQ though...

Yaaay Manda... you're the loveliest :D

I like the episode alot, it's back to the right track, not draggy and stupid anymore. Though that mellow Chaegyung is just too much, feel like bashing her head all the time.

I'm sure we'll agree that these 4 extra episodes starting next week is definitely a good idea. ;)

Yul took a peek at this which Cg doodled in class. is this a korean text? What is it?

bscap0077ys.jpg

i think it means "dream"? hope someone would correct me if im wrong! :D

btw..thanks for the spoilers, links, caps, subs..everything! it's been depressing this week! :tears: but hey..this too shall pass! *hopes and prays for a happy ending*^_^

btw..thanks for the spoilers, links, caps, subs..everything! it's been depressing this week! :tears: but hey..this too shall pass! *hopes and prays for a happy ending*^_^

ya i think it means dream

i think because the class was talking about ambitions or something like that.. cg is the crown princess now and she cannot afford to have any dreams.. so she is kinda depressed and also the rumors about her secret boyfriend.. is all over the place.

Guest Jolee

ack. i wish some of you guys would warn us about the spoilers. totally ruined the suspense of watching episode 20 T_T aish

My apologies .. I have edited my postings .. but regarding the colour .. thought the pale yellow was light enough .. should I use white instead .. or gray .. can someone tell me which is actually the best color to use in future ? Thanks ..

Guest hugodadog

after hearing what you guys translated about epi 20, i have now grown to like hyorin's character by a tiny bit. At least she knows when to stop putting herself in situations that will hurt herself more! From the conversation she had with cg, seems like she is quite strong and level-headed, unlike yul who continues to persue things that are not meant to be his ( sorry yul campers). Hyorin stops and looks at the big picture instead of just herself coz she knows that shin no longer loves her and there is no point in going after lost love !

Guest `soliloquy

Yeah..thats the word 'Ggoom' which means 'dream'.

Wonder what's the significance, since we all know that this drama manipulates alot of the scenes to signify/insinuate something..

I'm beginning to find the pace of the drama to be quite on the draggy side, and sometimes i just lose all hope of ever seeing Chae Gyeong and Shin ever be together- living out the happily ever after scenario that i've been dreaming up since the beginning of the drama.

But for the sake of my love for these two pabos, i shall perservere.. they'd better have a good ending, i don't care now, or later- as long as they have one.

They've We've gone through enough turmoil not to be given that much. T_T

Archived