[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

what is going on with CG????? Earth to CG!!! Shin loves you... So frustrating.... :( Why can't she see that Shin is hurting whenever she goes to yul?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omooooo.....

My korean is BIG ZERO. But I know Sarang hamnida.

I know that far!!!

for that one sentence, all of the depression for these two episodes have been paid off.

At least I could rest in the week end, hoping things would turns out to be better for shin and CG next week.

hopefully

Guest rainydayryani

wasn't CG debating to herself whether or not to announce a divorce???! I hope she wouldn't next episode. -_-

i think she's not going to. at least she didn't in the manhwa after shin told her his feelings... :D

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ call me a sadistic but i actually hope she does.

because i don't think that their relationship can actually go anywhere far if she doesn't.

i'm not saying that i want them to divroce; but i think CG being stupid and announcing the divorce will be what it takes for shin to realise that he REALLY needs to talk it out with CG because she's so dramatically dense....

-yinyin

Guest Yanie

YES. YES. HE SAID IT. HE LOVES HER. AT LAST. GETTING TIRED OF WAITING. FROM THE LOOK OF CG FACE..DOESN'T LOOK HAPPY. MAYBE SHOCK. CAN'T FIGURE OUT.

Guest jhessy

I've gotta admit.... almost the whole episode was a lil but draggy. The ending was exciting tho.... whoah .... my heart won't stop beating real fast. I just understood the words Sarang hae--- nontheless. Dis that happen in the manhwa???

Guest sunnyz1

Sure,

Shin at the last moment admits that he loves cj~~~

but , PLS don't give us an open ending!!!

I still have to say:

this chapter is also a bit gloomy~~~

Guest jasmine_tea

i think she's not going to. at least she didn't in the manhwa after shin told her his feelings... :D

CG did say she wants a divorce in the interview in the manhwa, that's why shin has to do all those explanation to save the situation, and their relationship goes even more apart after that.

I think there wouldnt be any divorce announcements.. Shin is announcing to the world how much he loves his wife... I think ep21 would be good (it better be good!!!!) Shin's dad and Yul's mom's relationship is beginning to emerge (I think Shin is going to talk to his dad about it)

Lets hope there wouldnt be any divorce announcements!!!

i think they are still going with the divorce... someone posted before that after shin confesses his love to cg, cg will announce that she wants a divorce... since they are following the manwha... cg might still announce it in the end... i mean, based from episode 19, the symbolism and stuff, they are going to separate... then get back together in the end...

Guest jhessy

When did Shin confess his feeling sin the manhwa??!!!

I think there wouldnt be any divorce announcements.. Shin is announcing to the world how much he loves his wife... I think ep21 would be good (it better be good!!!!) Shin's dad and Yul's mom's relationship is beginning to emerge (I think Shin is going to talk to his dad about it)

Lets hope there wouldnt be any divorce announcements!!!

now did CG get to say anything about the divorce? if so, does Shin announce he loves her b4 or after that?

according to the manhwa CG does say the "D" word but Shin covered up with a wonderful speech about though theirs is an arranged marriage blah blah blah.

i think the interview came to an abrupt end when Shin pretends to be sick and was whisked back to the palace in a hurry

so there were no smiles and not one sweet moment for our dear ChaeShin in Ep20?

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

At least it ends with Shin confessing his love... If you call that confessing since he didnt even look at CG when he say it!

This time mbc is human! :) At least give us a bit of preview of ep21! Hopefully ep21 is all about Shin & CG kiss and making up!

Now it is back to waiting for 6 days later.... :crazy:

Guest rainydayryani

I've gotta admit.... almost the whole episode was a lil but draggy. The ending was exciting tho.... whoah .... my heart won't stop beating real fast. I just understood the words Sarang hae--- nontheless. Dis that happen in the manhwa???

yes it did. and after the interview shin took cg's hand..in front of everybody..they walked hand in hand to the car...but after that...i'd rather not talk about it...hehehe...take a look at the manhwa urself...do u want me to upload it for you... :) i'm so in a good mood now!!! :lol:

Archived