[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest PsychoWabbit

i think tvants is flooded with goongersss... cant log in .. i had to log in like 1 hour b4..

OOOO starting adi.. ciaos! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest youngcandyx3

u try this address.it's work thou its always buffering

ummm i just clicked it but its not working.....

Guest jihye87

somebody please give live commentary !!! my desktop jam and i'm using my spare comp that does not have tvants !! I'm sooo anticipating today's episode and it has to happen to me .. thank you !!

Guest taiping

im really hating the place where Yul and CG meet... the study or whatever where Yul's mom and Shin's dad always meet before...

i hate CG for always turning to Yul when she has some problems... Shin and CG are arguing right now (like in the preview)

CG is so sad because of the news about her meeting other man...

Shin is always getting mad at CG, he should just comfort her...

Yul & Shin's scene are now showing

Guest Jolee

Ep 20 ... started

Omo !!! trouble for CG !!!

It's the picture of Yul kissing CG splashed across the papers .. Shin confronts CG about it .. CG gets flak from the Queen .. Shin gets flak from the King .. Shin's sister and Granny tries damage control ... CG's parents are worried about her .. CG's friends in school try to comfort her but she's the subject of gossip again ..

Yul's mon is at her nonsense again .. brainwashing Yul .. I think he warned her not to make use of CG cos he doesn't want her to be hurt .. ..

Oh no .. not again !!! Yul and CG in their "secret" place .. please no !!! Yul and CG... stop meeting .. things are bad enough for CG !!

Guest Jolee

Ep 20 cont

Shin and CG conversing but the gap seems to be widening from their heated speech and facial expressions .. Hyorin and Yul's names both mentioned .. CG says she's really tired/stressed .. CG storms off ..

Now Yul and Shin are talking .. Shin seems to be warning Yul ..

Guest taiping

What was in the second paper again that Shin's mom got so mad again?

Can anyone tell me whats written in CG's notebook?

Guest Jolee

Ep 20 cont'd

Shin's family had a discussin .. poor CG is so worried she keeps asking Choi Sang Gong "otoke otoke ? '' what to do .. the Queen is now in CG's suite .. more questions for CG .. aaww.. CG looks so scared and stressed .. the Queen is really mad and shouting at CG .. I think she's remnding CG of her duties as the Crown Princess and Shin's wife .. guess she has reason to be suspicious as she is so worried about Shin's position .. Shin appears just as the Queen is leaving.. he sees CG crying and ... HUH>> ??? how come he just walks away without comforing CG .. what did CG say to him for him to walk away like that !!!???

Yul's mohter is up to her no good again .. throwing wood to the fire ..

I wonder what's on CG's note.

CG is meeting up with HR now. Too bad I can't understand korean. Anybody could help with what they're talking about???

Arrrrggghh....

yul is coming to see CG in arts room. Why can't he leave her alone to solve her problem??

my two cents.

Eventhough I know how depressed the queen must be, I really hate how she always throw a temper to everybody whenever there is bad news around.

She should act more wisely. She could've give CG some talks, without all that temper. Couldn't she???

Guest Jolee

Ep 20 contd

In class. the teacher quoted some English poem about having wings ..fly to the sky .. CG drew a word in her notepad .. Yul walked over to look after everyone left the class. .. what is the word .. Shin's name .. ??

CG and Hyorin say their farewell in school .. I think Hyorin wishes ChaeShin to be happy . . I think CG asks if Hyorin and her can be friends .. I see Hyorin's smile and slight nod before she walks off ..

CG and Yul talking YET AGAIN !!! .. I think Yul is saying about getting back all the things he's lost soon .. things are happening.. and CG's future is with him ??.. hope I am not too far-off cos my Korean is limited ..

Shin, Neshi SangGona and the King have a serious discussion.. Shin is arguing with his father .. I think he's defending CG just before he walks off ... the King continues his talk with Neshi SangGong

Shin meets the Queen in the corridor .. walks off .. his mother looks really worried for him ...

Ep 20 cont

Shin is talking with Yul's mom .. about the Crown Princess position .. he drops a hint .. Yul's mom looks surprised/shocked .. she SLAPS Shin !!

Guest linath

Ep 20 contd

In class. the teacher quoted some English poem about having wings ..fly to the sky .. CG drew a word in her hotepad .. Yul walked over to look after everyone left the class.

CG and Hyorin say their farewell .. I think Hyorin wishes ChaeShin to be happy . . CG asks if Hyorin and her can be friends .. I see Hyorin's smile and slight nod before she walks off ..

CG and Yul talking YET AGAIN !!! .. I think Yul is saying about getting back all the things he's lost soon .. things are happening.. and CG's future is with him .. hope I am not too far-off cos my Korean is limited ..

Shin, Neshi SangGona and the King have a serious discussion.. Shin is arguing with his father .. I think he's defending CG just before he walks off ... the King continues his talk with Neshi SangGong

Shin meets the Queen in the corridor .. walks off .. his mother looks really worried for him ...

Ep 20 cont

Shin is talking with Yul's mom .. about the Crown Princess position .. he drops a hint .. Yul's mom looks surprised/shocked .. she SLAPS Shin !!

OH ! Jolee !

I can feel the heat of Ep 20 in your words !

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, huhu. I still not see ep 19 yet, and I can only see ep 20 at Saturday :((

Guest Yvonne

Wow, Jolee, thank you so much for your live report of what's going on with Ep 20 right now.

I really don't want to watch any more of these angsty and torturing episodes. I pray to God that Season 1 will end in a happy note.

Archived