[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marie_n

i guess everyone is sadden by this episode.. usually this thread will move so fast after every episode ends.. or maybe not everybody watched because of the sad previews... well i guess you have to show some sad parts to show contrast for the happy scenes... im sure it will end happily... as long as shin and cg are together im alright with it... let them have the riches and prestige, i have love.. ehehee

Guest helenou

i guess everyone is sadden by this episode.. usually this thread will move so fast after every episode ends.. or maybe not everybody watched because of the sad previews... well i guess you have to show some sad parts to show contrast for the happy scenes... im sure it will end happily... as long as shin and cg are together im alright with it... let them have the riches and prestige, i have love.. ehehee

yeah you're right this thread isn't moving fast today, well for the moment i guess :D

to tell the truth after watching it i was speechless, usually after each epi ive got reactions, feelings of angry or joy, but today :blink:

i dont say that i didn't like today's epi, i think it's was deeper today, feelings and pain come out ..... but there're always up and down in drama and today it was a big "down" ^^;;

im feeling depressed now lool

yeah i also got the strong feeling that Shin and CG will be together at the end !!!! it must be that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I heard someone say that today there was some Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun action? I think its a very minor scene though but it doesn't matter. Go Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun!

Now that the scenes between Shin and CG are so sad, my only hope is Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun. I'm kinda hoping that season 2 will have more of these 2 and hmmm a potential relationship maybe? Yup I sure hope so.

I hate episode 19 so much I don't have any motivation to download it.

Guest marie_n

to tell the truth after watching it i was speechless, usually after each epi ive got reactions, feelings of angry or joy, but today :blink:

i dont say that i didn't like today's epi, i think it's was deeper today, feelings and pain come out ..... but there're always up and down in drama and today it was a big "down" ^^;;

you watched it already?? lucky you.. well after seeing the previews and the screen caps, i guess i felt the same way too.. it took a while for it to sink in maybe that is why people are late in reaction... i felt numb.. in a way that i dont want to feel the sadness and pain of the characters and story :( ... it is hard to form a reaction coz it was hanging, hard to predict conclusions also... :vicx: i just hope that are predictions for the last eppie will be true and maybe the next eppie also.. just to keep us going.. heheehe good luck to us goongers!! aja, aja fighting :lol:

OMG! the random post i wrote, and bam. i own this page :w00t: ahhhh, that's so cool! especially in this crazy goong thread! i'm honored.. hehe i know this is a week behind.. :sweatingbullets: but wow. i was surprised by the ending of ep. 18. i hatethis whole misunderstanding this, it's driving meabsolutely insane. and yul is getting more and more on my nerves :wacko: how did such a sweetboy turn a 180? i swear it's bc of toot^2. shedrove him to this point!! i mean ..his love for CGis a big factor, too, but i'm positive if he had a normal, loving, caring mother ..he wouldn't haveturned so stalkerish mean nasty.. rawr! -_- he's made the biggest change in my mind. and i had been feeling a TAD bad for hyorin [no onekill me!!!!] but now that i know shin will never go to her.. i feel even more bad for her. the PD'sare really trying to get the viewers not to full outhate her, it's funny ^^!! *sigh. i'm really scared to watch episode 19, but i can't get myself not to. someone's going to upload HQ onto non-CB, right?!i'll definitely re-up if anyone does. ^^;; anyhows,enough of my nonsense rambling. thanks for all the great goodies everyone posts!! i don't post much, but i get so much joy looking at all the great gifs, wallies, pictures, etc etc etc!! thanks~

Guest evy149

Ummm... haven't had a chance to watch esp. 19 yet but from all the caps and spoilers, it seems to be a very sad espisode :tears:

Well.. just wanna share my thought here since many of you're talking about the symbolism and the "hand separating scene." do you guys remember what Shin's mom told Yul back in esp. 15 ?? (Sorry if it's kinda late but, just had a chance to see it with sub) :lol: Well... she says something like..." In this world, there is something that cannot be forced upon...things like fate, regardless of how hard you tried to grab, you can't seem to grab hold of it...and even if you grab hold of it, it would not stay in your hands forever....If you want a fate that doesn't belong to you, you will get punished. That's the way of life." i'm really like what she said here really. :) So, do you think that this's also say something about the future ??? i meant both for, who will become the next king and about CG. Because, after all these two things are a fate that doesn't belong to Yul from the beginning ! well... am i thiking too much? well, i hope this is the case anyway coz' I want a HAPPY ENDING ! :D

O... thank you for all the links and goodies ! We can always count on the Goonger :)

Guest charles0702

hey everyone.. i was trying to download eppy 19 from creidesca clubbox so i can upload it for everyone on ysi link but club box won't let me download right now for some reason.. usually it does.. so i don't think i will be able to upload until i get home.. if someone has eppy 19, please upload for others..

message for people requesting.. people, please read the first post.. we are not suppose to request links in this thread anymore.. i know you all are anxious but rules are rules.. i will upload eppy 19 when i get home, until then, please wait for people to post the links and if they do, please upload for others since there is no requesting allowed..

thank you :)

Guest insideMYheart

I heard someone say that today there was some Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun action? I think its a very minor scene though but it doesn't matter. Go Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun!

Yeah, it was a minor scene but it was cute. Shin and his friends were filming (a project for school, I assume?) and Jang Kyung was the one with the camera recording and Kang Hyun shows up with the other 2 friends and I think Jang Kyung points the camera to her and Shin starts yelling at him and after Shin's done yelling at him, Jang Kyung does a cute wave to Kang Hyun.

Oh, the pictures are back here.

Guest helenou

a lot of people was talking about this "holding hand" scene between Shin and CG and its symbol here are some caps ive found on imbc.com :

palace137.jpg

credit : imbc

Yeah, it was a minor scene but it was cute. Shin and his friends were filming (a project for school, I assume?) and Jang Kyung was the one with the camera recording and Kang Hyun shows up with the other 2 friends and I think Jang Kyung points the camera to her and Shin starts yelling at him and after Shin's done yelling at him, Jang Kyung does a cute wave to Kang Hyun.

Oh, the pictures are back here.

ya.,, his fren said : Swan!!! and points at kanghyun! lOlx...

Archived