[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest haruka

wanted to slp but i cant..

this is COnfirm that scene from the comic.. shin helping Cg thru the mass of reporters

Isn't that when CG confesses to Shin in the Manwha? Or was it when they went to some press conference?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

^^ chief, i have a question.. are these scenes actually going to happen. is your post a translation for eppy 19

Guest DallasE

More Pics.

Thanks to Goong's Korean fans, they are on a roll and we get to share in the good fortune.

chae06.jpg

chae07.jpg

shin015B15D.jpg

shin08.jpg

shin06.jpg

shin07.jpg

All credits to miclub

19-20集翻译,如有错误 请谅解!

19集

在律的生日PARTY上,和信的矛盾,让彩静有些混乱

信向彩静表示歉意,但是彩静没有接受

两个人的关系更加恶化

另一方面,彩静的父母在利用宫庭的关系做生意,被彩静听到了一些风言风语,彩静感到宫庭生活十分烦闷,觉察到此事的信,同意彩静到私宅住一晚上。

可是,彩静这种随意的行为受到了皇后的责备

忍耐到极限的彩静从宫中跑出去了……

20集

没想到此事情牵连了太子妃,是彩静入宫以来发生的最大危机,彩静如何才能独自一人承受。

彩静的心情不好,对信不理不彩,随着指示人修理明善堂(后边的不太明白了,大概是在说惠正宫和皇上还有律更进一步……没明白)

逐渐的,太子好像被大家孤立了,焦急的皇后传唤他,给他带来希望

见到了决定实现芭蕾舞者梦想的孝琳,让信又有了信心,看清自已和彩静未来希望,对于太子位,重新努力保住,对于联姻的想法,在正式场合上表明态度。

quoted from chinese web...

it was almost the same as what i translated juz now..

but the last line of epi is different..

the last line is

: Seeing hyorin going after her dream as a ballet dancer.. gave shin hope and confidence again.. and he finally sees the future together with CG.. and for the position as the crown prince.. he decides to grab hold of it.. and he has a more determine stand towards his marriage...

PS.. cg is going to be such a TOOT this week.. because she is going to show shin bad attitude in BOTH episodes

Guest chief

no, this is not going to happen, it's all from my imagination.

sorry to mislead all of you.

the part of cg and yul in cg's car is real but what's going to happen then i don't know.

hope that i am not spamming!

Guest insideMYheart

the part of cg and yul in cg's car is real but what's going to happen then i don't know.

^ Oh ok :P So everything before CG & Yul in the car isn't going to happen? Darn.

Isn't that when CG confesses to Shin in the Manwha? Or was it when they went to some press conference?

yes. it is that scene from the eatery where cg confessed.. but in the drama she already confessed to shin in the car in epi 16.. she says in epi 16 : I cant help but fall for u...

so i think this time around it will be SHIN who will confess his feelings perhaps?

or i hope it will be shin this time around

Guest crazili

CHIEF!!!!! you are going to get murdered by me!!!! i tot that scene was for real... hahahahahahahha!!!!!

you relli got me thr!!!! hahaha..... anyways.. it sounded too good to be true anyways... hahaha.. skinship to this extent?!? i must be dreaming...

cheers~

Seeing hyorin going after her dream as a ballet dancer.. gave shin hope and confidence again.. and he finally sees the future together with CG.. and for the position as the crown prince.. he decides to grab hold of it.. and he has a more determine stand towards his marriage

PS.. cg is going to be such a TOOT this week.. because she is going to show shin bad attitude in BOTH episodes

Goong morning *or afternoon or evening* !!

Manda Panda, maybe the last 6 episodes will be filled with Shin CRAWLING his way back to CG's feet.. Wouldn't it be fair, after all these times only CG that's hoping and wishing for Shin to notice her? while he's taking her for granted..

Also, since Wed's 19th episode sounds like hell... maybe MBC is switching the HeavenlyWed-HellishThu pattern... kekekekkee... :sweatingbullets:

dear_shinchae.jpg

That words in the picture is basically quoting what CG told shin in that car in EPI 16.. the fans just copied the lines onto the new pictures,

and the lines basically means :from ur expression i know u suffer so much than me.. etc etc ( cannot understand because of my lousy korea) and from a certain moment onwards. i fell for u.

yups that's what CG said to SHIN IN EPI 16 ok? not the latest epis

Goong morning *or afternoon or evening* !!

Manda Panda, maybe the last 6 episodes will be filled with Shin CRAWLING his way back to CG's feet.. Wouldn't it be fair, after all these times only CG that's hoping and wishing for Shin to notice her? while he's taking her for granted..

Also, since Wed's 19th episode sounds like hell... maybe MBC is switching the HeavenlyWed-HellishThu pattern... kekekekkee... :sweatingbullets:

DO U THINK THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE LAST EPI HEAVEN?

BECAUSE

by right

epi 19 heaven

epi 20 hell.

epi 21 heaven

epi 22 hell

epi 23 heaven

epi 24 HELL?????/ (NOOOOOOOOOO)

so they change the pattern to

epi 19 hell

epi 20 heaven .

epi 21 hell

epi 22 heaven

epi 23 HELL

epi 24 HEAVEN (MUAHAHHAHAHA)

Guest DallasE

Amanda, I like this above pic that you've posted.

Wonder if the look they shared is for the screen or something else. Seems EH is gonna start smiling anytime soon.

EunHye looked pretty nevertheless.

I hope your prediction that Shin will confess his love for ChaeGyung publicly when confronted with those media in eppy 20 comes true.

If not, he needs a flogging.

Guest Telly

whew, i just finished backlogging, and wow, a steampot of information just for me =)

hee, and armanigurl mod dearest, i just want to say, great job on the 'thinning down' of our thread! it works! haha, i wrote down the last page i was on yesterday [which was 1468], and then i come back, seeing that we're on 1467! so, i was like 'nooooooo, IMPOSSIBLE!' =p hee, so i backlogged to see that our thread did indeed go through a liposuction stage =p

hopefully the 6 episode season 2 stint is just speculation, because i want something that at least goes to the two-digit level =p

also, for those eatery behind-the-pictures posted, it seems as if chae gyung's going to stop being the 'wife who just stands idly by' =) go chae gyung! give shin some attitude =)

and yes, i just noticed, shin has a nice nose, so pointy =) haha =) the future of episodes 19 and 20 definitely look somber, but i bet they're going to be good! good drama is always good =)

hello to AMANDA, AUDREY, DEEEEE [thanks for all those pics!], and everyone else <3 also, thanks for all the news clips, MV's, picture goodies and summary translations =D

so they change the pattern to

epi 19 hell

epi 20 heaven .

epi 21 hell

epi 22 heaven

epi 23 HELL

epi 24 HEAVEN (MUAHAHHAHAHA)

Bwuahahaha!! Exactly right!!! Oh Gosh, so proud of our lil theory!! I bet the PDs are soo proud of all of us as well to know how much thought we've put to everything Goongy :D

EDIT: Wave back to Telly!! Before I forgot, BIG thanks to Dee aka DallasE and Manda Panda for the endless pics :)

I know that some of you feel as if you just want to give up on the drama completely, but I'm sure I'll still see you all when the new season starts. As much as we all are upset at what our beloved drama has come to, we can't give up just yet. The sleepless nights sitting in front of our computers, lagging at work, grades dropping and sleep deprivation will all have been nothing if we just stop watching it now. Let's cut the PDs, the writers, Pretty Park, and the actors some slack, I know that they'll all give us a good ending. Like I always say in order to get to the good you have to go through and endure the bad first. Let's consider this the bad part of the drama and look forward to the good that is yet to come.

I'll be camping out with DEE (DallasE) and will continue watching and I hope that we won't be the only ones :D .

Amanda, I like this above pic that you've posted.

Wonder if the look they shared is for the screen or something else.

EunHye looked pretty nevertheless.

I hope your prediction that Shin will confess his love for ChaeGyung publicly when confronted with those media in eppy 20.

If not, he needs a flogging.

seriously speaking? if it wasnt the fact that i am in the subbing team.. when the drama passed epi 18 after that cheek squeezing forehead kiss from yul.. i wanted to drop it immediately and watched when it ended.. .-.- but i cant.. because i am subbin the last few epis..

i mean this show is seriously giving me a mental breakdown..

i have no idea what is goin to happen anymore.. so well.. basically i gave up hope for a GooD and happy ending..

i am quite certain the stupid PDs are gonna end the show with Shin announcing he loves cg and cg stares at shin in shock.. then the whole bl**dy show just end just like that and we are all supposed to hang around in this thread for another 8 more months, having tons of mental stress, have sleep depriving nights thinking about "will CG accept shin's love or she will shove it in his face" for another err what? 6 episodes of season 2 to see the ending..

so i ggave up on that and pray that the manga give me a gd ending. pls.

if either one gives me wad i want.. i will... do something drastic? i dunno wad.. but it will be someting drastic.

perhaps i will go burn the manga vol 1 - 11.. i have them in korean hard copy.

i bet u guys know how much this show mean to me? i picked up korean because of this manhwa and now i am So damm in love with the show until i have no life wadsoever

and if the ending is :crazy: i will just disappear. really. lOlx

sorry for the rants.. i am having 39 degree fever.. bad mood worsen aftering reading previews in chinese for epi 19 and 20

Guest Telly

I know that some of you feel as if you just want to give up on the drama completely, but I'm sure I'll still see you all when the new season starts. As much as we all are upset at what our beloved drama has come to, we can't give up just yet. The sleepless nights sitting in front of our computers, lagging at work, grades dropping and sleep deprivation will all have been nothing if we just stop watching it now. Let's cut the PDs, the writers, Pretty Park, and the actors some slack, I know that they'll all give us a good ending. Like I always say in order to get to the good you have to go through and endure the bad first. Let's consider this the bad part of the drama and look forward to the good that is yet to come.

I'll be camping out with DEE (DallasE) and will continue watching and I hope that we won't be the only ones :D .

yay, JESSSS, you're here too =)

i'll camp out with you and DEE dearest, i still have big fat faith in the cast and crew of the drama. i don't think they're going to mess it up when they know they have all the fans in the world =D

so yes, fellow goong-lies, don't give up now, we still have a long way to go go go <3

p.s. ack, i saw something earlier about yul lying about his palace being on fire -- that bad, bad boy. i must tell him to behave =) keep him on his leash? moohahahaha =p

yay, JESSSS, you're here too =)

i'll camp out with you and DEE dearest, i still have big fat faith in the cast and crew of the drama. i don't think they're going to mess it up when they know they have all the fans in the world =D

so yes, fellow goong-lies, don't give up now, we still have a long way to go go go <3

p.s. ack, i saw something earlier about yul lying about his palace being on fire -- that bad, bad boy. i must tell him to behave =) keep him on his leash? moohahahaha =p

our treetrunk.. and jess...

i really hope u girls are right... gimme some glimpse of hope pls.

i close my eyes and i see darkness :huh::tears:

and i dun understand why they can leave their scripts laying all around?

wun the fans just grab hold of it and run?

ook... nighty i am darn freakin sick.. see ya tmr

Guest Telly

judging from the proximity of the bum-bums of our romantic duo, they're going to be pretty close in the next few episodes =)

i'm glad shin has come to the point that he's able to just grab hold of chae gyung's hand and automatically drag her away =D

WARNING: supersized pictures below =p

1142272212shinchae034vm.jpg

1142272311shinchae041pu.jpg

>> creds to daum

AMANDA panda bear dearest, hopefully those pictures give you a glimmer of hope =) don't be too sad, and get well soon! good night <3

hey hey

anyone knows what is this special vod page on GUNG MBC?

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/sp...lvod/index.html

it costs 500won per clip, are the the NG clips?

take care amanda!

REBBY DO NOT PAY FOR THAT!

I TRIED THAT ALREADY.. THE NGS THEY HAVE.. WE HAVE ALREADY.. AND

THE REST ARE ALL massive COMPILED EPISODES.. dun waste ur money it's nth really

thanks telly.. i've got to say one thing...

JJH's sexy butt is my only consolation.. *puahha*

off to bed for real.. nighty peepz.

and rebby! dun pay for that k? i was stupid enuff to give mbc 500won arhg slap me*

Archived