[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mocha_kitty

I agreee with everyone!

A father should always believe in their son! for goodness sake, stop daydreaming about such an eewwwwwww woman!! yuck.... :fury:

I pity the queen, Shin's mom....she's loving a idiot man who doesn't love her and yet she's still so devoted to him.

But is Yul really the king's son too? coz i read about it in some post in this thread before?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin's dad can just eat his own poop. It's unbelievable how he can put his loyalty against his own son... how weak of a character he has. I almost vomited when I was watching that flashback he had with Yul's mom :wacko: . Bleck!

u almost vomitted? i totally puked my guts out when i saw that part.. i mean.. the disgusting flash back was one thing.. but the HORRIBLE fashion he wore and that kiss on the forehead was the last straw..

and yeah! this 2 epi seems like crap to me.. what happen to the one heaven and one hell thing?

both HELL now?

wad the..

someone SACK the PD

omg i juz saw this one the chinese forum

应该是说信为了律生日聚会上对cj的行为赶到抱歉,想道歉,但是彩京却不接受。由此二人之间的误会越来越深。另一方面,由于彩京的父母利用跟宫里的关系而牟利的事使彩京越发觉得在宫中的生活让她呼吸困难。信答应实现彩京在外过夜的承诺。但是太后(应该是吧)严厉的斥责了彩京这种随心所欲的行为。受了气的彩京跑出宫外。

it states that shin is sorry for wad he did on the yul's birthday party and tried to apologize but Cg dun wanna accept it.. it deepens their misunderstandings

Also Cg's parents made use of the connections in the palace and got profits.. knowing that this made CG even more miserable..

and shin fulfilled his promise of letting cg spend the night away from the palace.. this was found out by Shin's mum (i supposed) and Cg or shin was reprimanded.. CG cannot take it any more and runs out of the palace........................

WTF? this is a hell episodes..

NOW even wednesdays become HELL epis??

WAD THE F?

Guest DallasE

Thanks to hsinyi069 & Amanda for the text preview and translations for the coming eppies.

From the look of it. this week's episodes are gonna stink to high heaven!

Do MBC stil expect us to keep our love for them alive??? Aish........

Is it any wonder why they released so many sweetener pics for the beach scene this week, knowing that we'll suffer at their hand for the coming showings.

What's gonna happen to our poor Babo Shin who is all alone against so many evil forces fighting his battle for his honour, wife, position and family!!!! What his weasel father is planning is so UNCALLED for!

Up till now, I'm still puzzled what turned the king against Shin so completly?

Did Shin commit some unspeakable crimes that I've somehow missed!

I still remembered that he was all praise for Shin and saying that he's been an asset to him handling the daily official affairs when he was feeling poorly.

If it's all about the scandal with Hyorin, then he is the HYPOCRITE of the first degree!!!

His determining that Yul would make a better leader is simply rich and unconvincing!

I'm totally unclear what has Yul done to have earned his endorsement to the extent of sidelining Shin??

From his action hereon, it'll be a deathblow to both Shin and HwangHwuMaMa!! To think that HwangHwu even beg him to install Shin to the throne, and this is the one and only thing she asks of him after spending 20 long fruitless years trying to win a place in his heart!!!

To me, he has no heart to speak of if he's gonna do what he's gonna do.

What sorry excuse kind of father turned against his own son???

More pics on today's filming (credits to miclub)

1142249667_1142238326_2525A42525B2.jpg

73113.jpg

73115.jpg

Shin Goon, we know how you feel!!!!

BFADB9DEB4D9.gif

errrrr i think this shld be the correct one?

EPI 19

1. cg rejcted yul again

2. cg's parent's probably guessed those things that happen in the palace has something to do with yul's mum and they are worried about CG.

3. Shin sense that and decided to let Cg go home for a night.

4. The queen found out about that and reprimanded shin

5. Cg left the PALACE (WTF?)

EPI20

1. cg faced the biggest problem since she enter the palce.. she is trying very hard all by herself. (dun understand what the translator means)

2. yul's mum, yul and THE KING AKA SHIN DAD = one team(his dad can go to hell)

3. Knowing that shin more and more alone.. the queen worries about shin

4. HR prepares to go overseas

5. SHin made a decision (probably something got to do with staying as the crown prince)

NOTE L this is briefly translated by a chinese fan in the chinese forum.. this is just a brief one.. accurate or not i am not sure.. all right?

Thanks liquidfir for translating :lol:

--edit--

agree with you too... Shin's dad die! Mo-toot die! :fury:

yeah.. i think these are the correct ones

i just saw it on the official website now!!~~!!~

gosh!

it ain't looking good tho... :blink:

:crazy: Not looking good.... :tears:

But I hope they give us some lovey dovey scenes when CG goes home.... like Shin calling CG on the phone telling her how he misses CG ... or maybe Shin camping outside CG's window....:lol:.......stuff like that... :rolleyes:

I know one person who really doesn't deserve to be King...Shin's Dad!!! He can't even think straight anymore... Get some new advisers!!! CG's parents and the eunuch(I'm really sorry but I really can't remember his name or his title) are smart people!!! they know Yul's mom is behind all those crazy stuff.... :fury: Oh, and the PDs should cut the KING & Yul's mom scenes and give us more Shin and CG scenes... :fury:

just my 2 cents... :ph34r:

wait...am i miss sumthing...erm is the epi still gonna be 20???

MY dear!! this question has been officially answered a MILLIOn times..

check out the first post!

it's going to be extended from 20 to 24. it's OFFICIAL!

dallase.. i swear.. if MBC screw this up.. i am gonna give up on their dramas altogether.

whinny : i totally agree with u.. shin's dad can jus die early pls.. since he is So extra in the show.. just die early and let shin be king. then problem solved.

and i am sick of seeing those disgusting flash backs.. it's sick and it totally gross me out. i am lucky i didnt have to sub that.

and wad is shin's mum doing? she shld divorce him.. bring ppl to realize that the king is not FIT to be king.. arhg.. and shin's palace assistant shld blurt out all the royal secrets to protect shin and cg.. tell the press yul's mum and shin's dad used to date.. *puahahahah they will be kick out of korea by then

Guest ArashiSuki

I am giving up on this drama already - it looks like its going to be a hell of an ending for the first season and I hate to wait for the second season. 1 year waiting is not what I called 'easy'.

Guest narutaru

I can't handle this anymore. God Damnit!

I might as well just be realistic about this.

Shin and CG will split. Yul will suffer because he can't have CG and I don't think he could live with himself even if he got her.

CG will end up suffering like she did when Shin went to Thailand.

Shin will be suffering, but he won't show it. He can't go back to Hyorin, because I don't really believe he loves her.

Yul's mum and Shin's dad are so mean! One thing I cannot stand is people cheating on their husbands or wives! I hope his dad dies and I hope Shin's mother gets her revenge!

If MBC doesn't want to give us Shin and CG happy end, they at least should give us a happy one for Shin's mom!

I just finished watching Guniho and as I am sure some of you know, it is full of this kind of stuff. How

I might as well just be realistic about this.

Shin and CG will split. Yul will suffer because he can't have CG and I don't think he could live with himself even if he got her.

CG will end up suffering like she did when Shin went to Thailand.

Shin will be suffering, but he won't show it. He can't go back to Hyorin, because I don't really believe he loves her.

Yul's mum and Shin's dad are so mean! One thing I cannot stand is people cheating on their husbands or wives! I hope his dad dies and I hope Shin's mother gets her revenge!

If MBC doesn't want to give us Shin and CG happy end, they at least should give us a happy one for Shin's mom!

I just finished watching Guniho and as I am sure some of you know, it is full of this kind of stuff. It all ends in tragedy too..

I am feeling really sad right now. I might just go and listen to sad Shinhwa and Rain songs, whilst looking at pics of Jin and Dongwan!

I am giving up on this drama already - it looks like its going to be a hell of an ending for the first season and I hate to wait for the second season. 1 year waiting is not what I called 'easy'.

seriously- they just should have a clean cut ending at 20...

i hate stupid dragging, hanging ends, misunderstandings, seeing shin and CG so sad...

Guest unexpected~romance

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their extending it!!!!! to 24episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtF i've veen waiting for the ending this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (the ending better be good)

Guest DallasE

Amanda, I know how you feel. It's very upsetting when a show that you really love wholeheartedly is being compromised in whatever sense. MBC would do well to know what the viewers long for and deliver along those line.

Any detraction from those wishes is plain suicide!

In any case, I don't think I'll stake out another drama anytime soon after Goong ends. This is indeed tiring business and I need a break to catch up on my sleep, I'm surviving on 4 hours of sleep daily and this is seriously unhealthy.

Anyway, my sympathy to the subber who got landed with the mighty task to translate the "lovey-dovey-to-them old folks" but eyesore to us scene by the riverbank. I just forwarded those scenes at high speed when I come across them during replay.

Edit

More BTS pics on today's filming (Credis to shane44)

0313225727838942.jpg

lovebead_23619368.jpg

1142259910_1122.jpg

sungbok07.jpg

1142252088_252525C5252525A9252525B1.jpg

Comic Relief!!

1142148508_B4DAC4A1B0EDBDC5C0B201.jpg

Goong Currency, legal tender!!!

1142256341_gung7_10000.jpg

gung7_10000_2.jpg

Beautiful Goong Gallery!!!!

1142256163_gunggallery.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest your_sheroe

WHAT :crazy: ARE THEY SEEING EACH OTHER?

Guest narutaru

Man, it feels like the whole royal family is d00med to have tragic love stories!!!

It also seems like Korean celbretity relationships are also tragic.

I want Goong 24 to come out already. I need some sort of closure so I can get over this drama!

Guest DallasE

Wish I was there to receive our Teja & BinggungMaMa!!

Glad that JJH & YEH and Goong in general are so red-hot popular and attracting so much attention

wherever they film.

BTS on March 13,2006 filming

lovebead_23619365.jpg

lovebead_23619366.jpg

lovebead_23619367.jpg

lovebead_23619368.jpg

lovebead_23619369.jpg

lovebead_23619370.jpg

lovebead_23619371.jpg

lovebead_23619372.jpg

lovebead_23619373.jpg

lovebead_23619374.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest charles0702

^^^^ thanks dallas e for posting up the pix.. it seems like the further we get towards the end, the more dramatic it seems to be.. the last few eppys seems like it will be a roller coaster of ups and downs.. by looking at the pix and reading the previews, it seems that there will be more misunderstanding and tension between our two leads. :(

Guest Meiling

19???

?????????? ?????…..

After shin forced a kiss on CG, he sat down & teary.....

????????? ???? ?????:??~~?????????

CG ran out and sat, was really cold & shivering: bad guy ~ ~ why do I like him so much

????????????????

Yul saw CG from far, he ran to her

?????????????????? ????????: ??????

realise that CG's hands were cold, & ask her what happen? cried? put his coat on CG: We'll talk inside.

?????????????…??????????

Shin found CG different ..... not knowing what to talk

???????????

try hard to talk to CG

??????????

CG didn't say anything & went into her room

????? (shin & his personal assistant (PA))

?: ??????????????

shin: what does CG do in the palace?

???:??????????????????

PA: Are you more familiar with CG's activities than us?

?(?????????) ???????????????????

??????????????) ??????????????????????????????

shin(on the verge of tears): I'll like to know more, I know nothing about her. (PA expresses delighted) princess CG mentioned that her ambition is to be a designer, this time, why not you give her a present?

?: ?????

shin: present ?

???: ???????????????????????????????

PA: crown prince has got your own dark room(shin's workplace), why not give princess CG her work place as well.

?: ????????????

shin: Can you get it(CG's workplace) done fast

????? (Yul waiting for CG)

?: ????????

Yul: was worried for you

?? (??????…)

CG (walks away without saying anything)

?: ???????????????

Yul: recently, you've not been expressing yourself

??: ?????????????????????????????????????????????!

CG: It's not nice for you to come looking to me, I don't wanna think about that day's incident, we can't go back like we were last time, I've got nothing to say to you, why don't you go back!

Yul: is it because of shin?

??: (?????) ?????????????????????????????????????

CG: ( push away Yul's hand) its because I don't wanna be friends with you, xxxxxxxxxxx {this part I don't understand}

? (???) ??????? ???….(????)

Yul (shock) watching CG's back decided.... (picks up mobile)

?? ????????

CG hesitates to go in

?????????(????) ????????

shin was at his desk on the phone (looks serious) CG eavesdrops

?:?????..????????…?????

shin: let's us start... maybe that one may want that... all repairing

?? (???????)

CG (walks away)

?: ???????????

shin: don't even wanna look at me

?? (??????)

CG (walks on sighing)

?:????????????? ??????????

shin: is it because of that incident (kiss)? But I don't wish to say sorry

??:?? ?????..???

CG: anyway I'm not hoping...

?:??? ?~?????????????

shin: really? good ~ I was worried you were hoping

?? (???????) ????? ????????

CG (turn back, wiping her tears) really thank you anyway we aren't related.

?: ??? ????

shin: what? not related?

??: ????????????????? ????? (????????)

CG: I don't wanna wait for 3 yrs, that was what you said, you have to be responsible (CG expressionless went away)

some of it not really accurate, tried my best! not finished yet... continue later, just came back from work... tired...

19???

?????????? ?????…..

After shin forced a kiss on CG, he sat down & teary.....

????????? ???? ?????:??~~?????????

CG ran out and sat, was really cold & shivering: bad guy ~ ~ why do I like him so much

????????????????

Yul saw CG from far, he ran to her

?????????????????? ????????: ??????

realise that CG's hands were cold, & ask her what happen? cried? put his coat on CG: We'll talk inside.

?????????????…??????????

Shin found CG different ..... not knowing what to talk

???????????

try hard to talk to CG

??????????

CG didn't say anything & went into her room

????? (shin & his personal assistant (PA))

?: ??????????????

shin: what does CG do in the palace?

???:??????????????????

PA: Are you more familiar with CG's activities than us?

?(?????????) ???????????????????

??????????????) ??????????????????????????????

shin(on the verge of tears): I'll like to know more, I know nothing about her. (PA expresses delighted) princess CG mentioned that her ambition is to be a designer, this time, why not you give her a present?

?: ?????

shin: present ?

???: ???????????????????????????????

PA: crown prince has got your own dark room(shin's workplace), why not give princess CG her work place as well.

?: ????????????

shin: Can you get it(CG's workplace) done fast

????? (Yul waiting for CG)

Yul: was worried for you

?? (??????…)

CG (walks away without saying anything)

?: ???????????????

Yul: recently, you've not been expressing yourself

??: ?????????????????????????????????????????????!

CG: It's not nice for you to come looking to me, I don't wanna think about that day's incident, we can't go back like we were last time, I've got nothing to say to you, why don't you go back!

Yul: is it because of shin?

??: (?????) ?????????????????????????????????????

CG: ( push away Yul's hand) its because I don't wanna be friends with you, xxxxxxxxxxx {this part I don't understand}

? (???) ??????? ???….(????)

Yul (shock) watching CG's back decided.... (picks up mobile)

?? ????????

CG hesitates to go in

?????????(????) ????????

shin was at his desk on the phone (looks serious) CG evedrops

?:?????..????????…?????

shin: let's us start... maybe that one may want that... all repairing

?? (???????)

CG (walks away)

?: ???????????

shin: don't even wanna look at me

?? (??????)

CG (walks on sighing)

?:????????????? ??????????

shin: is it because of that incident (kiss)? But I don't wish to say sorry

??:?? ?????..???

CG: anyway I'm not hoping...

?:??? ?~?????????????

shin: really? good ~ I was worried you were hoping

?? (???????) ????? ????????

CG (turn back, wiping her tears) really thank you anyway we aren't related.

?: ??? ????

shin: what? not related?

??: ????????????????? ????? (????????)

CG: I don't wanna wait for 3 yrs, that was what you said, you have to be responsible (CG expressionless went away)

some of it not really accurate, tried my best! not finished yet... continue later, just came back from work... tired...

ya this is the one they CLAIM they got it off the Goong script..

so i am thinking if this one is real?

Archived