[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest christiane

well thinking about it , if someone have seen hana yori dango , a 2005 jdorama, they will create a second season which I will looking forward cos the storyline was really good and they made a happy ending but leaving some nice food for the second season..and the serie has only 11 episodes...

but here, imagine a season one with 24 or 20 episodes...lil lost :phew: ...and a second season with 24 ..huhuhuhuh..imagine the desaster...hmmmm no good...and i am lil old now so i ll be more older next year so how would I fancy watching yul and shin again?????....so sad!!!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narutaru

So can someone tell me whether Yul really kisses CG? I won't be able to watch 17-18 til tomorrow night.

I just hope that season 1 ends well in regards to Shin and CG. If it's s acliffhanger in regards to something else, then it is ok.

Guest porcelet

So can someone tell me whether Yul really kisses CG? I won't be able to watch 17-18 til tomorrow night.

I just hope that season 1 ends well in regards to Shin and CG. If it's s acliffhanger in regards to something else, then it is ok.

Yap. Yul kisses CG on the temple at Epi 18 and shin saw it. :ph34r:

well thinking about it , if someone have seen hana yori dango , a 2005 jdorama, they will create a second season which I will looking forward cos the storyline was really good and they made a happy ending but leaving some nice food for the second season..and the serie has only 11 episodes...

but here, imagine a season one with 24 or 20 episodes...lil lost :phew: ...and a second season with 24 ..huhuhuhuh..imagine the desaster...hmmmm no good...and i am lil old now so i ll be more older next year so how would I fancy watching yul and shin again?????....so sad!!!!!

I watched hana yori dango too. The ending was not too bad with the 2 leads kissing with the sunset behind. :lol: Let's hope we will have a satisfied happy ending for goong this season. I'm a sucker for happy endings. B)

Guest mmmlove

Yul kissed Chae in the forehead. Shin saw him kissing her but he just pulled her by he hand, the way he usually does, and forcefully kissed her in the lips.

edie: HEHE. Porcelet beat me haha...

Guest taiping

taiping thanks for this but...

anybody who has downloaded it could be kind enough to re-up please...

my dl stopped at 73%...operation timed out...and now the dl is unavailable..

rainbowbrite...thanks for the spot translation...

Im currently uploading it to have a new link... i'll post it asap!

HI..GUYS...ITS MY FIRST POST IN HERE IF IM NOT WRONG XP

OMG....SEASON 3, 4

WHAT THE HECK THAT MBC THINK....AND (MBC will use Goong as the first Korean drama that has "seasons") WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ???!!!AND THEY PROUD FOR MAKING A "SEASONS"????????????

DONT THEY REALIZE THAT THE SPECIAL THING ABOUT KOREAN DRAMA IS.... EVENTHOUGH THE STORY COMPLICATED BUT THEY FINISH IT IN FEW EPISODE..THATS WHAT MAKE KOREAN DRAMA SPECIAL..DIFFRENT FROM THE OTHER COUNTRY....AND NOW...MBC...WANT A BREAKTHROUGH...???WTF???

FOR ME IS OK IF THERE IS SEASONS 2 BUT 3,4???HUH???

PETITION??? COUNT ME!!

Guest porcelet

Behind the scene for Epi 17 & 18. Hurry download now! :w00t:

Download

credits: ljj0859 from kdocn

EDIT: CG & shin was laughing and "playing" with each other during the bed scene. Woah...so sweet. :blush:

Guest taiping

Behind the scene for Epi 17 & 18. Hurry download now! :w00t:

Download

credits: ljj0859 from kdocn

EDIT: CG & shin was laughing and "playing" with each other during the bed scene. Woah...so sweet. :blush:

thanks so much!!!

Guest PsychoWabbit

Hello.. it's my first post at soompi too.. :)

Seriously interesting reading through all your posts.. finally could understand abit of here and there after watching the episodes without the subs...

Nice to meet ya all!!

Guest what?

aww, wut did Yul do?? It's just a simple peck on her temple, as a present he has been wanting to give her, the girl he loves. On the other hand, Shin man-handled her and pushed her against the wall, not out of love or lust, but out of jealousy and rage. which one deserves a slap u say?

I know what you mean, but I don't think there's anything wrong with Yul's actions. The one who's making CG suffers is Shin, not Yul. Doesn't the fact that Yul is in the way would encourage Shin to tell CG how he truly feels since he has competition??? If anything, I think Yul would only help bring out the "real" Shin. And yes, I agree that at some point, Yul needs to let go of CG, but I don't think it's to that point yet. He acts like a true man to me... since he fights for the one he loves, and he shows her what she really deserves. If he gives up on CG right from the beginning knowing that CG loves Shin, then I would say he's not so much a man....why? cuz he gives up too easily, u know? Under the circumstances, knowing that CG is unhappy living with Shin, and Shin has a past with Hyorin and so far has not shown any feelings toward CG, I think Yul has all the right to do what he does.

totally agree with you! but I guess that is what keeps us all in suspense and makes it much more sastisfying when he finally opens up :D

wow, long post, sorry guys! Seems like I'm defending Yul, but believe it or not, I'm a Shin camper :P Just thought I have to be fair.

Ummm, NO! He is not a man! He is giving CG a false impression of Shin. Didn't he told CG that Shin still likes Hyorin when Hyorin already told him that Shin likes CG? That's not fair ...... to lie even if it is for the sake of love.

Guest taiping

Just watched the behind the scenes of ep18... they're sooo cute! looks like they're really comfortable with each other... can anyone translate what they're saying... or better yet make sub? hehehe... thanks!!!

Guest safinsgirl

basically as i read through the pages i've realized that shin is way better than yul...(sorry again yul campers)

why? because his moves towards cg are all planned i mean he wants her so he will do anything nice to her and get her away from shin. He is doing this by poisoning her with words that shin doesnt love her and that is desperation to get what you want and plainly ignoring your dignity...he is so nice on the outside but bad on the inside.shin is bad or shall we say idiot for not expressing his feeling for cg but he is not the type to poison someone's head just to get what he wants.. he's just a confuse guy and we all know because is a prince and being a prince is not easy!!! i dont like the ep 18 because of the slap and they are way too dragging the story. back to yul doesnt he believe in bad karma? i do and if he continue telling lies well id be very dissapointed if he ends up with her because what kind of story is that. she got the girl by telling lies to her??? i dont think so...if cg only knew, and that's what keeps me going, i want her to realize how yul lied to her and kept her away from her husband. shin should just confess her feelings for her.

Guest LYNNDAN84

basically as i read through the pages i've realized that shin is way better than yul...(sorry again yul campers)

why? because his moves towards cg are all planned i mean he wants her so he will do anything nice to her and get her away from shin. He is doing this by poisoning her with words that shin doesnt love her and that is desperation to get what you want and plainly ignoring your dignity...he is so nice on the outside but bad on the inside.shin is bad or shall we say idiot for not expressing his feeling for cg but he is not the type to poison someone's head just to get what he wants.. he's just a confuse guy and we all know because is a prince and being a prince is not easy!!! i dont like the ep 18 because of the slap and they are way too dragging the story. back to yul doesnt he believe in bad karma? i do and if he continue telling lies well id be very dissapointed if he ends up with her because what kind of story is that. she got the girl by telling lies to her??? i dont think so...if cg only knew, and that's what keeps me going, i want her to realize how yul lied to her and kept her away from her husband. shin should just confess her feelings for her.

YES, YES........... You are so right, Like I say Yul is cute and Very Hot but the his not being truthful to the one he love, Love is Selfish but you should always be truthful to the one you love not lies. I love Yul, He is sweet to her and Cares for her but the words the say to her about Shin is not right. Shin the only thing that is not truthful about him is that he can't say I LOVE YOU, But everything esle is not a lie. He even told CG why he like Hyori.

Guest yansi

Ummm, NO! He is not a man! He is giving CG a false impression of Shin. Didn't he told CG that Shin still likes Hyorin when Hyorin already told him that Shin likes CG? That's not fair ...... to lie even if it is for the sake of love.

cg believe yul's words cause of shin's actions. actions speaks louder than word. without shin's action, yul's words are just empty. yul paved the ground, and shin walked right on it. it's not yul's fault that shin isn't telling cg how he fells, and treat her the way she should be treated. you can also blame wrong timing (cg only hearing part of shin and hyorin's convo...etc) between shin and cg.

and i think in the game of love, people can get A LOT nastier than just telling misleading words.

Guest narutaru

I agree with Yansi.

Shin doesn't exactly treat CG well. He runs hot and cold. He tells her stuff etc and he will hug her, but then he pushes her away.

If CG falls into Yul's arms, it will be Shin's fault.

I believe that Yul really believes that Shin isn't worthy of CG. Yul loves her soooo much. If I was in her position I would doubt Shin's feelings too.

They are all really young too and CG is inexperienced with love. She would get confused easy. Yul is always there for her etc.

I want her to end up with Shin, but still Yul's devotion touches me greatly.

CG is amazing. She puts

cg believe yul's words cause of shin's actions. actions speaks louder than word. without shin's action, yul's words are just empty. yul paved the ground, and shin walked right on it. it's not yul's fault that shin isn't telling cg how he fells, and treat her the way she should be treated. you can also blame wrong timing (cg only hearing part of shin and hyorin's convo...etc) between shin and cg.

and i think in the game of love, people can get A LOT nastier than just telling misleading words.

erhmmm actually

hyorin told yul : Shin likes cg alot.

yul : things can change

hyorin : Isnt love something both parties shld feel?

yul : ....................

then that night after the fall.. he went and said things like:

NOW u know who shin likes.

shin is more comfortable with hyorin.

shin and u are not compatible.

don't believe shin.

(jeez.. tell me something new.. he repeats himself everytime he tries to psycho cg.)

This is NO longer misleading words.. try the word LIE.

i mean love isnt all about having that person.. jeez. and obviously cg likes shin and only treats yul like a fren.. but apparently he doesnt really get it..

Guest narutaru

I agree with Yansi.

Shin doesn't exactly treat CG well. He runs hot and cold. He tells her stuff etc and he will hug her, but then he pushes her away.

If CG falls into Yul's arms, it will be Shin's fault.

I believe that Yul really believes that Shin isn't worthy of CG. Yul loves her soooo much. If I was in her position I would doubt Shin's feelings too.

They are all really young too and CG is inexperienced with love. She would get confused easy. Yul is always there for her etc.

I want her to end up with Shin, but still Yul's devotion touches me greatly.

CG is amazing. She puts up with so much from Shin.

Archived