[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

haha i agree with what people have been saying about how shin shouldnt have forced a kiss..

but i still didnt think yul's kiss was sweet.

so at the end of the day,

i still dislike yul

and

i still love shin..

:)

Guest second_glance

OMG! i MISSED the upload AGAIN!! You gals are too quick!! Can anyone upload once more?? please!!? Thank you so much!!

Guest piano4112000

Goong Ratings:

Seoul: 27.1%

Nationwide: 26.6%

Wow the ratings went up a little, lets hope next week there will be a great make-up scene and the rating will be much higher. :D I'm actually hoping for a big hug and a small kiss from Shin to CG next week and I better get it or I'll be so mad at the PD since he is already going to add the burning scene at least let us have some sweet moment before Shin is banished to the other place.

Guest yansi

on the other hand, who is there to say that being married to Yul, she would not have been any less miserable or semi miserable if she was with him. i think that he said it best that at first, he liked her or wanted her because she belonged to him (POSSESSION) first and it was taken away by circumstances.

the reason why she's miserable right now is because she doens't know where her and shin stands. he shows that he likes her one moment, and the next he's with hyorin *even tho we know that he doesn't like her anymore, cg doesn't know that* all these guessing games are driving her crazy. we all know that yul is not a man who like to hide his feelings, so if he loved her, he would have shown it (which is exactly what he's doing right now).

if she married yul, she wouldn't even have to go through the misery of playing the 'guessing game'

I just would like to say that Shin loves kissing his wife :blush:

Every chance he gets!

It has been said that he won't do anything to a girl if he doesn't

like her but he keeps on kissing his wife :blush:

WOW this is so romantic

Guest Loanie

can anyone give me more infomation about ChoiSangGong

snap_j_200639_0025.jpg

she 's very lovely , i love her :sweatingbullets:

the only information i can contribute about this actress is that she was in the drama "Mother, Sister" back in 2001, i think. the drama starred Kim So Yeon and Go Soo as twins but raised in different families. Choi Sang Gong played one of Go Soo's sisters.

Guest brighterthansunshine

haha i agree with what people have been saying about how shin shouldnt have forced a kiss..

but i still didnt think yul's kiss was sweet.

so at the end of the day,

i still dislike yul

and

i still love shin..

:)

I totally agree...Im still lovee shin. I don't dislike yul...now I just feel really bad for him especially since he's done so much for CG like comforting her, etc. Episode 18 was hilarious..I def. wish that the part where she sees him naked was real and not just her fantasy. lol ahh im sucha pervert. anyway I think that yul's kiss was sweet....shin shouldn't have forced that kiss but it was still way hott.

Guest missy

thanks for the links! its greatly appreciated! ^_^

my thoughts on 18... eh, it was alright. could have been better. the naked scene was hilarious as well expected. skin kissing her when she was asleep was sweet and all but i dunno this episode seem like it was missing something. yul stealing a kissing was omg predictable, and the final kiss was hot but could have been hotter. i think i would have slapped him too for that line, but part of me really wants cg to realize just how much shin feels for her she keeps getting all these mixed signals i wish shin would just own up to it already! and woot for the rating going to 15+ from now on i hope it means what we think it does hehehe THEY ALL GET NAKED! yeah i'm insane ignore me.

and i'm so not happy that there was no preview! wtf?! i live for those!

(Can't stand being silent anymore!!!!)

Hi evrybody, it's my first post here.

Actually, I prefer read all your comments than watch the series, you are so lovely, so funny, make me laugh all the time :lol: (not like the series, it draaaaaaaaaaaag too much)

Hi capuccinooo.. Warmest Goongness Welcome to you!!!! Glad that you finally join the "intense" discussions going on here.. Especially every Wednesday and Thursday :D

Me too. I feel bad for all of them and all this misunderstandings are just.... *sigh* b.a.d.

It was certainly a major hard slap :o

Gosh, I agree with you, Shenny *ay_link*.. I wasn't expecting that hard slap from YEH *not CG!!* bwuahahaha.. I wonder if the director told her to just "do it with all of your heart and soul so we don't have to do several takes!".. coz that was NOT the typical drama-style slap.. you know, when usually is very hmm... *trying to find the right word* elegant?!?!? bwuahahahah.. Anyways, it kinda makes it more believable and realistic.. I personally loooove that slap.. it's sooo RIGHT ON HIS FACE :lol:

I was just thinking...

the promise made by the former emporer, Shin and Yul's Grandfather, was made for the crown prince and the granddaughter of his friend, but did he sense that Yul wasn't going to be the crown prince for long, because he could've just said "Yul" instead of "Crowned Prince". Anyone catch my drift? Or am I drifting too far?

Shenny, he was rough with her? Ayeyayai!

I do agree that Shin's not good with expressing himself through words but rather he uses actions...which I like, but then again sometimes I just wish he'd just say what he feels. He is probably afraid to hurt those around him if he were to do so, but heck, everyone's pretty much hurt now, so it don't matter anymore. Just say it!

Nancy and Rinrin, I'm ONE FOOT in the KH/JK ship too! Grab my arm and pull me in :lol: !

Archived