[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I want to see the BTS of the first pic!!! I can't find any bloopers in that scene. I want to see whether Shin used brief or swimming trunk :lol:

And I totally love the Royal family picture. Chaegyung looks silly but the smiling!Shin is just perfect. Is there any chance they're going to put it as an official one on MBC site?

edit:

Pika, JangKyung following KangHyun like a sick puppy, KangHyun starting to get agressive with Yul. And we have ourselves another power triangle. fufufufufu

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the spot he kissed her. if he kissed her lips, that's just too lustful, she is married after all. but kissing her temple just shows how much you care without going overboard....*swoons

He sure does show that he cares without going overboard. The more I watch, the more I pity his character. How can anyone blame him doing what's he doing? He's madly in love with CG. If to say that because CG is married and he should back off, then we must have forgotten that love has no reason and love is when your heart doesn't listen to your head. Watching the drama from a girl's perspective, I truly feel that CG deserves someone who not only loves, but also cares about her feelings and her well-being. Here she is pouring out her heart to Shin, but what did she get? Hurt and cold treatment...time after time. And when she is most vunerable, it's Yul that's next to her. It's true that Yul shouldn't give CG false impression about Shin still loving Hyorin, but hey...love is selfish.

Oh, and Shin DESERVES that slap.

Guest yansi

XDDD I was telling rie how Jang Kyung will keep getting rejected cause he always uses the "I AM RICH AND HANDSOME WHY WON'T YOU WANT ME" line XDDDD on Kang Hyun. She obviously hates those types. XDDDDD and then will follow her around school like a pest. XD

LOL!!! he realllly needs to woo her from a different approach!!!!!! like holding a boombox outside her window playing in your eyes...lmao!!!!! i can't get over the scene where he sees her without her glasses on....like :w00t::w00t::w00t:

pop your eyes back into their sockets please!!

It's true that Yul shouldn't give CG false impression about Shin still loving Hyorin, but hey...love is selfish.

YES INDEED!! Even after all the sweet gestures Yul showed her, comforting her and sticking by her side when her own husband abandoned her, CG still doesn't have a bit of love *not "that" kind of love at least* for Yul.. I mean, if a guy treats me so sweet, even if i don't fall for him at first, I would definitely grow a feeling for him. So love is illogical, but that's what it is. You can't force it if it just ain't there.

Guest chubbyone

He sure does show that he cares without going overboard. The more I watch, the more I pity his character. How can anyone blame him doing what's he doing? He's madly in love with CG. If to say that because CG is married and he should back off, then we must have forgotten that love has no reason and love is when your heart doesn't listen to your head. Watching the drama from a girl's perspective, I truly feel that CG deserves someone who not only loves, but also cares about her feelings and her well-being. Here she is pouring out her heart to Shin, but what did she get? Hurt and cold treatment...time after time. And when she is most vunerable, it's Yul that's next to her. It's true that Yul shouldn't give CG false impression about Shin still loving Hyorin, but hey...love is selfish.

I second that.

XDDD I was telling rie how Jang Kyung will keep getting rejected cause he always uses the "I AM RICH AND HANDSOME WHY WON'T YOU WANT ME" line XDDDD on Kang Hyun. She obviously hates those types. XDDDDD and then will follow her around school like a pest. XD

She did not even look at Shin the Crown Prince. What made Jang Kyung thinks that

he is going to have a chance with her? :D

Guest yansi

couldn't have said it better myself..hahaha. he's in love with cg, so why can't he show his feelings towards her? he may know that shin has feelings for cg, but shin sure isn't expressing those feelings well. no matter how much you love someone, if you don't show it, they'll never know T_T. so it's shin's lost that he's hiding his feelings whereas yul is giving all he's got.

and there has to be reasons why cg believes shin still has feelings for hyorin. it's not because of yul's words, but of shin's actions!

and the kiss shin gave cg, yeah it was hot (teeheee) but he kissed her cause he was jealous and wanted to show that she belongs to him (she doesn't belong to no one!). the kiss he forced on her wasn't out of love, but of jealousy and possessiveness. i like the kiss he gave her when she was sleeping a lot more than the hot and steamy one......^_*

just rewatched epi18 again now after d/ling from cb and i just noticed... that last part---the kissing scene bet the 2leads...that WAS intense!!! :w00t: i mean they exchanged salivas during this kissing scene... sorry if i am also being a perv here...(but i know I AM NOT ALONE!!!) :D

Now that I think about Yul & CG kiss.. it totally makes sense why he would squeeze her face like that :P... When he gave her that kiss on her forehead, she didn't see it coming at all.. It was supposed to be unexpected, awkward and imperfect, in a way. If it was a perfect pose, she would have to face him or lean on him.. which probably would drive us mad, because it means that she would see it coming and still let him to kiss her.

Am I making sense here?? I probably give it too much thought :sweatingbullets:

Guest yansi

omg omg so many good screen caps i wanna see wait did yul give CG a kiss or is my eyes not working rite?

your eyes are working perfectly fine! hahahaa :P

yul gave her a sweet kiss on her temple =p i would totally melt if someone was to kiss me on my temple or forehead. i have a thing with kisses around those areas HAHA.

btw, does anyone have the gif of yul doing the 'reflection' hand motion thingy to cg? i saw it in the thread before, but i don't know which page it's on!

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

Can someone please send me the link to GOONG EP 17 the ~150 Mb version? i just can't seem to catch up with the flowing pages. Please PM me the link. Thank You!

Edited: NVM I found it. just took a while to go thru a buttlood of pages. but it was worth it!

Guest cilik

Pika, JangKyung in full stalker mode? i'd love to see that :lol: should be amusing.

Does anyone have the preview of ep19?

there was no preview shown at the end of ep 18. just flashbacks of the teddy bears they've shown in previous episodes.

sorry if i am also being a perv here...(but i know I AM NOT ALONE!!!) :D

you're definitely not alone. i'm re-watching that scene as we speak...and it gets hotter everytime i see it, despite how disappointed i am in shin for forcing it. hahahaha :lol:

is there ne low quality for today's episode in clubbox yet?

dbsg_tvxq, quite a few people have posted the links to clubboxes where you can download ep 18 LQ from. you may want to check the last 5-6 pages or so.

Guest yansi

I second that.

She did not even look at Shin the Crown Prince. What made Jang Kyung thinks that

he is going to have a chance with her? :D

maybe he'll be soooo annoying that kang hyun will agree to go on a date with him to get him off her back? if that happens, then there is one good thing about him being bratty and annoying..hahaha!

Guest vivi23

hiii, omigoshhhh i am in luvv wivv goong!!! sooo addicted to it! have been reading this forum since yday! and goong iss sooo gddd

i want to know where did u lot dl episode 18?!?!?!? can u tell me plzzzz thx thx!

Archived