[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest summer73

But I prefer Yul to be with Kang Hyun (CG's long hair chinggu), She like had a crush on Yul or "secret in love" with Yul..... feel that in quite a few episode... :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _yinsyung*--

jfdk;sajflas

i think they're seriously cutting themselves short because we're getting shortened episodes and no previews...

a serious indication that they're strapped for material?

what other big scenes in the manhwa do they have left to randomly throw in there?

OH I KNOW! THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSAY!!! or are they going to keep that for the end? :x

at least there's a real; mutual kiss in that part of the manhwa - i await the day CG makes the initiative *cough*

-yinyin

I think that is to prevent her from turning away from him, afterall she's his cousin's wife and Crown Princess, She surely didn't expect that the birthday present for Yul would be a kiss.

I know, but I'm assuming that it was supposed to be a pretty looking kiss. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out that way, especially with the way his hand was placed. Typically, when you pull someone in for a kiss the way he done it, the fingers go behind the recipient's ear, and the thumb caresses the cheek. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, his was sloppily done. lol.

Guest haydee

All these secret feelings and underhanded plots just give the producers more time to extend this series past the 20 episode mark, which I still think sorta sucks. I was hoping to see it end at 20 but having this go longer then it should is begining to look realy dissapointing. For the producers to concentrate on a 3 way love traingle only seems to make it cliche. I think they will concentrate on making Yul more the bad guy in the upcoming episodes. And as for Shin and CG, i am thinking there will be alot more complications due to the simple fact that they both have not been honest with their feelings.

Guest taiping

but i'll feel upset if Yul didnt get CG too..wish theres two CG and fair and square! maybe Yul will be with HR?

Yul and HR? That would be too weird... its like they exchanged partners or something... hehe!! actually, i dont find the series dragging, its just that its already ep18 and Shin and CG are still not together... I mean REALLY TOGETHER (confessed feelings and everything)

Guest SillyYun

i totally having the same hope as you. but after today epsd, seems like it is super hard to make them together. how CG going to forgive him? unless there is big things happen in the next epsd because today epsd seems like drive more distance b/w shin and CG.

i am very annoyed now.. need to come down myself otherwise I can take something to throw to my monitor.

i guess i must go back and watch epsd 15 and 16, those 2 epsd were the sweetest one. actualli today epsd, i only like the ponytail that CG made for Shin. :rolleyes::P

maybe in CG's heart deep inside is like what happen on ep 13 when she and SHIN were in the room and she was like saying "want..want..want.." haha..perhaps shes smiling inside that she got kissed!

Guest Jolee

Dude.. Watching this show live is stressful, what with the continuous lags and freezes. >_<

Maybe if you tune in at an earlier time like I did .. and leave it till Goong starts .. you'll get better and smoother broadcast .. mine was beautifully smooth sailing throughout .. the lagging and stopping only happened when I first tuned in at 8.00pm Singapore time ..

Hope this helps ..

I was happy with the unexpected attraction of Shin's friend to Kang Hyun .. it was so hilarious that he didn't notice her in all the earlier episodes and then suddenly when she went without her glasses .. he fell instantly in love !!!! .. :):D

Have a good goong nite .. :)

Guest cilik

actually with this drama i don't find it a drag, yet.

the storyline followed pretty close to the manhwa, so that's great!

i agree with rebby. i find goong pretty mild in dragginess (if that even makes sense) compared to some other dramas i've watched.

oh...and what's with that kiss? it would've been perfect if it wasn't a forced one and wasn't the fruits of a fight *sigh*. with cg against the wall and everything *pervy mode*. and i didn't see that one coming.

and how mean of MBC PDs not to show the preview... <_<

nancy, you're probably asleep, but yeah...even though i'm all for kanghyun/yul pairing, i thought kanghyun/jangkyung wasn't too shabby :P

and i'm glad you like my commentary. i couldn't resist...hehehee.

But I prefer Yul to be with Kang Hyuk (CG's long hair chinggu), She like had a crash on Yul or "secret in love" with Yul..... feel that in quite a few episode... :lol:

but it seems...1 of Shin's friends (the tall one) showed that he has interest on Kang Hyuk in 2nite's episode.

maybe he's playing around.... :lol:

Guest DallasE

sometimes i think Cg is freaking ridiculous?

i mean she slapped SHIN..

i cant believe this

some one slap me

Amanda, here I come. *slap you* Hahaha..(j/k)

Perhaps the writer is running out of creative juices already??

Dang if the storyline is not getting tired.

Why in heaven did they even want to extend the series for another 4 eppies

when I think they can smartly wrap up everything in a 20-parter.

Just fast-paced it and please cut down more of that lowdown Mo-Toot scene.

The scene of the old farts (king+Mo-Toot) by the river had me throw up all over my table.

They should put a warning in before they show it?? Looking at the reflection, I was thinking it's so romantic for

Shin & Chae to steal away from the others and be out by the river alone together.

Then, I was hit between the eyes by the yucky sight of the two senior citizens. *throw up again*

It boggles the mind why are there so much misunderstanding between Shin & ChaeGyung

even after all this time.Can't they not read each other, even a little????

WTF!!

One minute they're all happy..

then the other minute, they're fighting

Recap from last week's episode.. I miss this

7.jpg

8.jpg

Guest StrawberryPunch

OMG..lol Funny pic. God Shin is annoying me with this atittude of his. If i got hurt and my man didnt get up and help, I would feel some type way. It makes him seem sooooo stuck up....and then Yul is always there to help..Shin is just GIVING her to Yul im mean really.. :angry:

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ but it would be pretty boring; if they were always happy...

or always fighting for that matter... :x

if only their happiness lasted more than the standard 8 minutes or so ._.

-yinyin

Guest haydee

maybe the next 6 eps might have about yul's mom and shin's mom..the two rivals!!! over the king!

I am hoping the same thing...the only way they can extend it to 24 right now is to concentrate on other characters around them and being able to smoothly bring these 24 episodes to a close. Depending on how this series ends, I may just not even bother with the 2nd season if it doesnt end in a way that makes sense and is not stupid and convoluted.

Guest summer73

Yup, I oso think that is a complete good & passion kiss if CG respond too, finally can see Shin kun's passion, I really love him when he video himself to kiss his wife earlier....hahaha really very romantic for him to do so but ending really is a spoiler....

Guest Linhster

draggy or not. im so into this drama. ever since i watched it the first time i've been addicted. even though i didnt fully understand what they were saying at the time w/o the subtitles i still loved it! I think Shin and CG should get together. i really liked Yul in the beginning because he was so sweet but now he's just getting possesive his evil mother is rubbing off on him!

Guest SillyYun

theres alot of cunning woman schemes in the palace...i find that choi sang gong is really fierce when at earlier ep when argue with the other gong...i actually enjoy that part..

SHIN14.jpg

ha ha ha~

the way this scene was handled is kind of weird... they shd hv film him waking up like that and find CG sleeping & sucking thumb... having him sit down liddat.. how could anyone not feel something is wrong with their hair being tied up liddat...

he has a cute clip on his fringe... :lol:

Archived