[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kelly84

that sure is a great link..thanks so much lavenderorchid..

i find that the relationship reminds me of the KING,yul's mom, shin's mom and the king's bro (crown prince)...its like what it seems to be something like when now CG yul SHIN HR...

oh my god these korean ads are like so high tech and all the hotties korean actors..i wanna live there!

Yup...i totally agree...korean ads really high production

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Yul's kiss was so not tender. What's with his hand being sprawled over CG's face like that? lol.

Guest m0nya

why r their relationship gettin complicated~..!! i don't like the end.. it always makes us curious n guessing

what wil b happen next week..AHH!! 1 more week of waiting..

what's yul saying to CG when they'r together??.. CG looks depressed n just accept anything that yul did to her.. :fury:

so sad that CG and Shin can't have any trust of each other..

Guest kelly84

that sure is a great link..thanks so much lavenderorchid..

i find that the relationship reminds me of the KING,yul's mom, shin's mom and the king's bro (crown prince)...its like what it seems to be something like when now CG yul SHIN HR...

oh my god these korean ads are like so high tech and all the hotties korean actors..i wanna live there!

Yup...i totally agree...korean ads really high production

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

Yes!!! Way to go girl! Slapping your husband should give him a wake-up call! CG always forgives Shin too easily after he gives her a hug....

Time to let Shin step soon and confess his love for CG!!! <_<

I really want a HOT HOT HOT kiss between Shin and CG!!! :P

Guest beautifulxmess

So we have about 6 more episodes till this season ends right?? The PDs better get their bums working trying to unravel what they've created. How abt start it next episodes? and then dedicate two whole episodes (or more) to CG/Shin goodness? heheee...

welps..i cannot wait to dl this! must head off to bed now..

babo shin, he shd hv admit he loves her now, saying he's her husband is like the time he said men could hv xxx w/o hving feelings for the women they sleep with :angry:

cg's stupidity will force shin to admit (later on) that he loves her, now that yul has taken a bold step to kiss his wife (as a bday present), shin will be taking steps to keep her and show her his love.. i hope!!

I donno whats play in Shin mind ..

He just toooooo sturborn to admit and say to CG that he loves her ..

When CG hands burn by candle fire .. he feel shocked .. I can see in his face .. and he worried ..

When CG fell and hurt at her elbow .. he also feel schocked ... he about to stand up and go to CG and take her and put medicine on it .. but his pride .. or he's silent keep he sit .. and watch it from far ...

SHIN!!! Wake up!!!!!! Tell ur heart ... !!!!!

Guest andie

Arrgghhh :crazy: Babo Shin should control himself more! Dragging CG away and kissing her forcefully isn't the way to let her know he likes her!?! :blink: This will definitely not get his message across... :( Now CG's mad ...*sigh*

Guest usyagitntn

I'm sorry, but Yul's kiss was so not tender. What's with his hand being sprawled over CG's face like that? lol.

I think that is to prevent her from turning away from him, afterall she's his cousin's wife and Crown Princess, She surely didn't expect that the birthday present for Yul would be a kiss.

Guest SillyYun

have they finish filming these dramas? like are they done with last episode? wish someone can sneak out the eps!

Guest insideMYheart

CG basically surprised/shocked when Yul kissed her.

It's only like friendly kiss...nothing much...

I'm sure Shin thought it meant more since he knows Yul likes his wife.

Anyone pls can upload epi 17HQ to not CB for me ...I'm dying with CB speed ..IT's about 1KB /S ..till now I just got only 5% ...

Lena posted a HQ Sendspace link, check a couple pages back.

I will be so mad if Shin/CG don't end up saying they love each other by EP24.

Guest evelyn168

Just when we thought things are going great... The PDs have to kick us and make us disappointed... Man, who would kiss a girl with force when they are mad??? Well, you'll do that when you know the girl would fall to lust... But Shin needs to talk things over with CG... Though I don't understand what they're saying... CG is definitely really mad at Shin... It just makes me feel that Yul is better off with CG... But then again, I don't think either of them deserves her right now.

Guest SillyYun

i tried that lena's post its limited daily dls..its like overlimit u have to wait tomorrow..u can get the bt at addicts

Guest charles0702

by the looks of things and what everbody describes what happens, i have a funny feeling the beginning of ep 19 will have alot of tension amongst the three main characters.. :(

What IS this?? I go to sleep, wake up and suddenly there's a Jang Kyung/Kang Hyun ship? Come ON, dudes, directors and writers like to write random "otherness" to throw us off. They have to or it's not called drama anymore. :P

I'm not hating on anyone who supports them, I'm just saying, hey, one moment in one episode very late in the season can't compare with all the buildup she's had with someone else coughYulcough. But I shall return with a full analysis after I see the ep. *sighs dramatically*

Guest SillyYun

I think SHIN is crazily jealous and in love with CG thats y he do that, but he doesnt know he really loves her that much..and CG of course doesnt know..

There’s no preview for ep 19 instead they showed the teddy bears at the ending scene of previous eps, but it seems to signify something as now we’re coming to an end and there will be no Hyorin after 20 so I believe there must be some big changes about to occur in the upcoming eps But I hate that when they leave it like this, I'm dying for next week

uuhhhmm...wait, what do you mean by there will be no hyorin after 20? she's not playing??? because of the contract? or because of the storyline??? *Oh how life should be much more easier without her around*

richard simmons , what happen to CG , she must slap Yul 10000000000 times but Shin

Why there's no preview for ep 19 , and this ep is very short ? what 's the matter with MBC ?

YAY....agreed with you!

Even though I don't like the idea of someone forcing a kiss, but why didn't CG slap yul?????

WHYYY????? :crazy:

Archived