[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest SillyYun

that sure is a great link..thanks so much lavenderorchid..

i find that the relationship reminds me of the KING,yul's mom, shin's mom and the king's bro (crown prince)...its like what it seems to be something like when now CG yul SHIN HR...

oh my god these korean ads are like so high tech and all the hotties korean actors..i wanna live there!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amane86

what.. shin kissed cg after yul kissed her :wacko: i am a bit confused.. after yul kissed cg, did shin drag her away or kissed her..

Well, Mayb Shin wants to tell her that only He HIMSELF can touch her, kiss her? But he couldnt express it out properly cuz he was in his temper after seeing YUL kissing her...

I wonder what's coming out for the next episod.

No preview.. not even a little toe clue for next week!

Guest _yinsyung*--

they're doing that thing; where they don't show the preview aren't they?

must still be filming...but,...

how are we going to live with an ending like that?

in my mind; shin deserved to be slapped for all the pain he's put CG through...

regardless of the fact that THIS time; CG mistook shin's convo with hyorin - it's his fault that those faults would get into CG's head in the first place...

it's great to finally see some action and emotion within the characters...

i don't think i've ever seen shin so pissed (at himself) enough to punch a wall...

nor have i seen CG angry enough to fight back...

and yul's evilness is more obvious; because he's showing it more in his face....

this is good...

{edit} the credits are showing; so i take that there's no more preveiws for now...

-yinyin

{edit} from what i remember; and i can't remember much now; but CG seemed more surprised than angry when yul kissed her...

she looked like she told him he should've have done it; and then she sort of turns around and sees shin so it's like...

:o

-yinyin

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

again no prewiev for next week :(

Woah i'm wondering what will be in next episode.

This episode was good ^_^ I like the ending scene

so theres 2 episodes left :( so sad

OMGGGGGGGGG LOUSY epi...

did that LAST scene juz happen?

omg..

i wanna cry..

shin shld KISS her and say SARANG HAE!! CG SARANG HAE!!

i think she will stone if he said that instead of slapping him

wad kinda crap cliff hanger is THIS

Guest usyagitntn

Ep 18 has to be the most hilarious of course I'm talking about the first half). I think the rating will be high so many funny moments in thi ep :lol:. Naked Shin, I can’t believe that CG imagined that she will see Shin naked, her expression was so funny, and Shin acted exactly like a girl when CG suddenly grabbed one his feet and crawled out of the closet. Shin's friend seems to have taken interest in Kang Hyun too. Now finally someone sees the beauty behind those glasses, I'm quite disappointed that Yul didn't see that first. But the part that I love the most has to be where Shin tried to steal a kiss from CG when she was sleeping ( and…sucking her thumb :lol: ). Shin also recorded Cg when she was putting make-up on his face when he was sleeping Shin looked really ridiculous :lol:

And what with the brain-dead King and his fantasy of Mo-toot, he seems to dream about her day and night, I nearly choked on my breakfast when I saw his dream. The queen is so much more beautiful than Mo-toot in both traditional and modern clothing, the King must be blind not to see that; and she’s so nice compare to that Mo-toot.

Men Shin kissed Cg at the end not once but twice yes and I’ll repeat again twice after seeing Yul kissing her on the forehead. Yep but he got slapped. now I read the translation c'os I didn't get what Shin says after the kiss but I'm your husband is just to much , *deserved to be slapped*

There’s no preview for ep 19 instead they showed the teddy bears at the ending scene of previous eps, but it seems to signify something as now we’re coming to an end and there will be no Hyorin after 20 so I believe there must be some big changes about to occur in the upcoming eps But I hate that when they leave it like this, I'm dying for next week

*Did anyone notice that they change the age rating to 15 for this ep *no kiddie is allowed* probably due to the bath tub scene :-"

You mean she slaps him, right?

Ah man, one minute things are good between Shin/CG, the next they're not.

Yul kissed CG, Shin drags her away, they talk, Shin kisses CG, CG slaps him and walks away, Shin is upset and punches wall. The end of the episode.

WHATT???

just THAT?? the end of he episode??? :sweatingbullets:

Oh man,how could I survive a week without knowing what would happen to them afterwards???

how did cg react when yul kissed her.. was she mad or just basically surprised..

Chae Kyoung was surprised...

but she was even more surprised when she saw shin :)

Why he must sadi because "I'm your husband " .. he should said "because I love you " so she will touched with the kiss ..

babo shin, he shd hv admit he loves her now, saying he's her husband is like the time he said men could hv xxx w/o hving feelings for the women they sleep with :angry:

Dude.. Watching this show live is stressful, what with the continuous lags and freezes. >_<

Anybody know what Shin and CG said during their convo? Poor Shin got slapped. :(

CG's really annoying me now.. She's so clueless about everything, it's driving me nuts. ARGH!

cg's stupidity will force shin to admit (later on) that he loves her, now that yul has taken a bold step to kiss his wife (as a bday present), shin will be taking steps to keep her and show her his love.. i hope!!

yul kissed cg

18ui1.jpg

richard simmons , what happen to CG , she must slap Yul 10000000000 times but Shin

Why there's no preview for ep 19 , and this ep is very short ? what 's the matter with MBC ?

Guest haydee

I am hoping CG was to shocked to react after Yuls attempt at a kiss. Or at least she pulled away becuase if I was married and an old friend tried to do that..i'de be pulling away like mad! That or I'de just run off or both.

Edit: OMG that kiss with CG and Shin was HOT! A shame he didnt try to talk sense into her first BEFORE kissing her.

Guest linatan

actualli i am kinda of disappointed with today epsd. the naked shin was only Cg's imagination, and the kissing part, SHin only kissed her cheek rite?? Correct me if i am wrong. actualli i was hoping today epsd will make both of them closer but in the end, CG slapped him.

I felt like PD is going to drag the story, why dont he just end it quickly?? i hate to see such a draggy scene which hurt both CG and Shin. Actualli total epsd will be 20 or 24?

If there will be season 2, i feel like CG will not be together by the end of season 1. omg if this is true, i am going to hate this drama, please MBC dun make me hate UUUU...

any one can do sopt translation before Shin forcefully kissed CG? what did CG said???

Guest summer73

I totally agreed that Shin shd not said "I'm your hushand...." but I really dun think CG will listen to Shin even he said " I love you". Shin really dunno how to calm CG so he use the most stupid matter.... normally CG will surrender to his kiss but this time, i can only say, she is too deeply in love & too angry with Shin. That what I feel!

Pls "Goong" PD, are you all run out of scripts or what, dun do this to all fans....no preview for episode 19 ?????? :blush:

Guest poonpoon

Anyone pls can upload epi 17HQ to not CB for me ...I'm dying with CB speed ..IT's about 1KB /S ..till now I just got only 5% ... :tears::tears::tears:

Archived