[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

OMG.. Scenes of Yul's mom and Shin's dad... Dang... I'm so disappointed in Shin's dad... Doesn't he know that his wife and children are suffering because of Yul's mom???

This is just the past that they showed, right? Not the present?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jihye87

What's the King thinking ?!?!? He should know better that he was dumped by Yul's Mum and he should cherish the Queen beside him now !! Arghh ..

Guest chigurl

Eww.. King reminiscing/dreaming about his times with Yul's mum.

i was thinkin da same thing <_< ..i was like my eyes... :fury: . my eyes.... :crazy: .ahhhhh........

im sorry to say dat the king and motoot do not look good together... :crazy:

i hope this doesnt draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

and yul doesnt get more annoyyyyyyyyyyyyingggggggggggggggg

Did Yul kiss CG?! Did he?! It froze on me! :tears:

What the hell is wrong with CG!? Yul tries to do something, and she still won't leave?!

Guest haydee

Based on what everyone has said, sounds like the King deserves to have bad luck after all those thoughts of Mo-toot. I do feel bad for Shin's mom though. It seems like she realy loves him and it must be breaking her heart to see Shin's dad falling in love again with that witch. Becuase thats what seems to be happening again folks.

Guest beautifulxmess

Eheheee..i think the show is giving Shin Noodles free promotion or something..

in ep 16, they were actually COOKING Shin Ramen n eatng it on set...coz i saw the actual package in the BTS clips..lolz...is it nice?? i should go to korean market n try to hunt it down...

Heheee..Cilik! LOl...i love ur commentary...

ahhh..this Kang Hyun and Jang Kyung thing is SO cute

and Shin in pigtails?? ROOOFFLL!!

Guest evelyn168

I'm so clueless as to what's going on between Yul-CG-Shin. All I know is Shin is freaking mad... I know Shin is really jealous of Yul-CG and Yul's kiss... What exactly were they saying?

Guest chigurl

Did Yul kiss CG?! Did he?! It froze on me! :tears:

yea he kissed her on her temple... <_< ..it was an ackward kiss...i think shin saw it too :blink:

Guest charles0702

YUL KISSED CG ON HER TEMPLE .. and Shin witnessed it ..

Here comes the BlLOW -UP .. !!!

oh my gosh.. yul actually had the nerve and pull off the kiss :angry: he has some nerve.

Guest Jolee

Yul kissed CG on the temple .. Shin witnessed it .. but no big blow-up .. just the usual Shin caveman tactic of dragging CG away .. both having a talk now ..

OMG >>> Shin forced kisses on CG and got slapped in return .. Awww... CG was mad .. and walked off .. and finally some real action from Shin .. he smashed his fist into the wall .. !!!!

Showing flashbacks of episodes .. ala the teddy bears with audo ..

That's it till next week .. no cliffhanger .. let's all take a breather this weekend ..

Guest _yinsyung*--

OMFG.

OGMGOMGOMGO I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!! I CN'T BELIEVE HE KISSED HER LIKE THAT OMG ALL OUR BYUNTAE DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE ALL AT ONCE <333

AND WE WISHED SHE WOULD SLAP HIM AND SHE DID!!!

and OMFG DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE NOT SHOWING PREVIEW!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNCALM RIGHT NOW...OMFG.

-yinyin

Guest charles0702

Shin just kissed her

and she slaps her :tears:

--

Where is this story going?

So many misunderstandings :fury:

what.. shin kissed cg after yul kissed her :wacko: i am a bit confused.. after yul kissed cg, did shin drag her away or kissed her..

Archived