[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

Lol, was CG sucking her thumb before Shin kissed her on the cheek? I wonder why Shin chose to tape that..

shin is such a pervert to purposely turn the vcam on cg & film him kissing her!!! but i like it!! woahahaha!!

omg, shin's fren (that role played by lee yong joo) is so funny!

cg is awake now!!! she gonna show the video!!!!

Guest insideMYheart

cg is awake now!!! she gonna show the video!!!!

Oh dear, I don't think CG knew Shin changed the tape on her. Haha. She thought it was just the prank on the tape, right?

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

I think Shin's intention when he video the kiss ... is so to take revenge on CG for tying up his hair! So that when CG looks at the video tape, she will be mad!

But the tables are turned! And Shin didn't expect that CG will accidentally show the video to everyone! :D:D:D

Guest lavenderorchid

You guys mean Kang hyun and Jang Kyung??

Wow!! I never saw that coming! all this time, we were assuming the PDs had a KangHyun+Yul pairing in mind..but not bad, not bad at all! they DO look good together..heheee..

oh my..i can't wait! keep posting the spoilers guys! lolz..thanks!!

I always assume that yul and kang hyun will go together.But now seeing Jang Kyung interested with Kang Hyun seems not bad.I hope they will go together.it will add more story in this show. :D

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

I always assume that yul and kang hyun will go together.But now seeing Jang Kyung interested with Kang Hyun seems not bad.I hope they will go together.it will add more story in this show. :D

A good side story to Shin and CG's main characters! Better than those palace politics scenes! :rolleyes:

Guest Jolee

CG's mum paid a visit to the palace .. but don't really know what she's doing there ..

yeah ... Yul's party is ON !!!>>

Wonder whether there's anything symbolic to Yul in black and Shin in white .. Yul's making his bd speech .. CG is egging Shin to toast Yul ..

Hyroin is sharing some prviate Shin knowledge which CG is not happy with .. must be the peach allergy Shin has ??? :blink:

Guest marie_n

maybe shin was fantasizing about videotaping him and cg kissing... heheeh i dont remember what eppie it was but when they first kissed!!! when shin was looking at his friends video cam and he saw the scene the night before when he kissed cg!!! heeheeh :):P

Guest haydee

This episode sounds a WHOLE lot better then episode 17! I cant wait to be able to DL this one. BTW..Lena thanks for uploading a High Quality version of episode 17! HELPED lots! I am realy liking what everyone has said thus far. Please post as you watch i wanna hear about the Yul kiss. Heheheheheheheh... :D

Chae Kyoung is over hearing everything..

But she leaves when he says

"If I go anywhere, I want to go with that special person.."

Which is... Chae Kyoung :)

Guest insideMYheart

When CG brought the cake over to Yul so she and her friends could suprise him, it seems Shin had an annoyed expression.

Guest lavenderorchid

Arghhh.I hate tat Hyorin.Pretend she understand Shin very well.Try to show off.Now CG is upset.She is sitting alone outside.Yul approaches her.Can someone translate their conversation?Thanks.

Guest Jolee

Hate to say this but Shin and Hyorin look good in colour matching party clothes .. WHY did the PD do this .. ???!!!

CG's eavesdropping on their conversation .. and she looks so sad..but she walked away before Shin finished talking .. Hyorin looked surprised .. what did Shin say !!!???

So now CG's walked back to Yul and well .. nothing happened after they talked..

and OH MY GOODNESS .. flashback to the king and Yul's mom .. lover dovey moments in the park .. yeekssssss...

the king is sleepless and doing something he shouldn't be .. remembering his lost love.. shucks... I feel so sorry for Shin's mum .,. she's teling him her feelings ..

Guest evelyn168

OMG.. Scenes of Yul's mom and Shin's dad... Dang... I'm so disappointed in Shin's dad... Doesn't he know that his wife and children are suffering because of Yul's mom???

Guest cilik

Hahaha...I couldn't contain my laughter for the first 20 minutes or so....

A few things I learned from the first half of Ep 18:

- A pouting, brooding MoToot is much uglier than a scheming, evilly-laughing MoToot.

- A flirty JangKyung trying to get KangHyun's attention is much cuter than a nosy JangKyung grinning idiotically.

- A laughing stooge, any stooge, mingling and having a good time with Chae's friends is cuter than an Engrish-speaking stooge mocking Chae.

PS: Pika, Ririe, our fantasy we talked about yesterday came true! Yul & HyoRin watched the video of Shin kissing Chae :lol:. Well, it was on a much milder level, of course (kekekeke...they weren't exactly making out, and their friends weren't necessarily peeking from the glass door), but still... :wub:

what in the world is the stupid king dreaming of? that's appalling!

Archived