[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's probably the MBC server has met full capacity for live streaming already.

and, please get these tech problems & questions to the tech thread, we dont' need a 3rd warning from the mod.

thanks!

Guest SillyYun

ok we only have to download webtv and thats all right? when i click on that program, i double click on MBC did i miss out something? like registration etc? i tried clicking the 2nd last one and all i see is 1 sec of a blue bird and it went black again

oh my god I LOVE U REBBY IT WORKS ON THAT! but its kinda laggy..but better than nothing!

Guest nikesma

hallo... :D

i'm wandering.. in the early of ep 17.. shin went to hotel to meet HR rite.. n HR starts talkin.. blablabla... what i'm really interested to know is what did Shin said in the end .. the one sentence, before he left HR... anyone please help me.... :tears:

Guest insideMYheart

wahahaha.. it was only her imagination!! goshhhh....

Haha, so she doesn't actually see him naked after all.

Omg, does Shin's friend with the glasses find Kang Hyun a beauty without her glasses?! :w00t:

Possibly, judging from his expressions.

hallo... :D

i'm wandering.. in the early of ep 17.. shin went to hotel to meet HR rite.. n HR starts talkin.. blablabla... what i'm really interested to know is what did Shin said in the end .. the one sentence, before he left HR... anyone please help me.... :tears:

Shin said "Everything is too late now..."

Guest lavenderorchid

Omg, does Shin's friend with the glasses find Kang Hyun a beauty without her glasses?! :w00t:

Yes i think so too.his reaction is so funny.Too bad for the naked Shin part.It was just her imagination.Could someone tell me wat CG says to Shin about no panties. :sweatingbullets:

Kang Hyun and that guy together would be such a hot pairing. Much better than Yul and Kang Hyun. :P But yeah, his reaction was so funny. lol.

Yes i think so too.his reaction is so funny.Too bad for the naked Shin part.It was just her imagination.Could someone tell me wat CG says to Shin about no panties. :sweatingbullets:

Chae Kyoung is like "Are you not wearing any panties right now?"

and Shin says "Did you see me with no panties?"

---

Later on...

Shin keeps asking her if she really did not see him

Chae Kyoung lies because it'll be akward to say she actually did :)

gasp*

Even Shin's father thinks that Yul can be the better crown prince

---

LOLS. LOOK AT SHIN! They pranked him :D

awww. Shin kisses Chae Kyoung on the cheek :blush:

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

Kang Hyun and that guy together would be such a hot pairing. Much better than Yul and Kang Hyun. :P But yeah, his reaction was so funny. lol.

Ya! I think they will make a good pair!! Should have some hot courtship scenes about them too in the story! That will be interesting! :P

Guest Jolee

Ep 18

My apologies .. should have done spoiler alerts instead .. * editing now *

Palace happenings with the 3 queens having tea and now Tae Hu Mama talking to Shin's assistant ..Hyorin was mentioned .. *going for a drink *

Yet more palace discussions . councilmen .. king and Shin's assistant .. Yul's new assistant with Tae Hu Mama ..

Oohh..back at the hotel .. Shin is on the bed with CG sleeping... OMG .. Shin looks so cute .. he's tied his hair ponytails .. CG style .. with PINK hairclip .. hahahaa .. !!!

Guest evelyn168

I swear to God, I'm going to strangle Yul's mom and Shin's dad soon... THough Shin's dad isn't evil, shouldn't he learn to trust his own son? What kind of dad is he...

Shin's hair looks so good (with pig tails)... Haha... I love the bedroom scene right now... It's kind of following the manhwa... Shin and CG are such pranksters... Can't the kiss scenes last longer???

Shin's friends are hitting on CG's friends... Looks like they're really getting along...

Guest lavenderorchid

What happen?Why Shin tie his hair.Look very funny.OMG I think now they are going to show the kissing part.

Guest beautifulxmess

You guys mean Kang hyun and Jang Kyung??

Wow!! I never saw that coming! all this time, we were assuming the PDs had a KangHyun+Yul pairing in mind..but not bad, not bad at all! they DO look good together..heheee..

oh my..i can't wait! keep posting the spoilers guys! lolz..thanks!!

Guest Jolee

OHHHHH>>> HERE COMES THE KISS >>>>>>

it's so sweet .. he's video taping the kiss .. !!!!

CG was sleeping but she's now awake ..and .. oh.. she's taken the video camera and joined the group without knowing that Shin has made a secret video ... it's showing now .. !!!... everyone's screaming. .. !!

To close this scene .. Shin was trying to explain himself and CG suddenly ran out of the room ..

Guest evelyn168

Shin is so good, he erases the scene which CG films... This is so funny... CG is embarassing both herself and Shin... But it's such a sweet moment...

Archived