[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

wen i watched ep 17 when they were checking in ..

is it really SHin looked at Yul Directly sort of scoffing him and took CG's hand away

Yupz.

i think shin saw the whole emotional "yul confessing his love" scene... and he came and said to cg. come here.

Yul said : She says she dun want to.

then explosion of sparks.. i wonder if shin is going to BOx him again? lOlx

kekekeke

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chiclete

For all you non-clubbox downloaders, here it is: :)

Goong Ep. 17 [HQ] 700mb SendSpace.

OMG, a million thanks. I don't have clubbox so I've watching it on youtube, but big screen and good quality makes Goong a lot better. Thank you.

I love this series, and I can't believe I'm watching it w/o subs too...

Guest SillyYun

im confused about webtv..do we just press it and we are able to watch drama or we have to do something to it?

Yupz.

i think shin saw the whole emotional "yul confessing his love" scene... and he came and said to cg. come here.

Yul said : She says she dun want to.

then explosion of sparks.. i wonder if shin is going to BOx him again? lOlx

kekekeke

but they changed the school trip to yul's bday outing, if shin punched yul again today, there's no school play to make shin wear a skirt later on to replace yul and make up for it :huh:

i want cg sitting in the bath tub scene!!!

PROTESTORS DEMAND BATH TUB SCENE

Guest minwoogrl

^LOL :lol: that would be nice to see Shinnie, so that means they're going on the school trip right?? My fave part besides the puppet show :lol:

Hi guys just wanted to come by and say hi!! :D

My Goongness I miss this thread

this thread is sky rocketing

I've been so long away I don't know where to start :sweatingbullets:

anyways I can't believe they're making a season 2!!!

finished watching ep 14 but I havent seen 15 yet, anticipated the subs :D thank goongness for the sub teams that's working so hard.

It was pretty sad when CG said she misses her old life

and I think Shin's jealous :P which I guess is a good thing.

I guess if they have a season 2, then CG and Shinnie will probably won't work out in this season!!! :vicx:

I think Shin will probably let Cg go to Yul, not b/c of Hotoot but b/c he sees that she's really unhappy. But if Shin shows Cg that he loves her too maybe then she won't be so unhappy and lonely :(

BTW: I just noticed my posts are always full of smilies :lol:

Guest marie_n

yeah i hope the kiss will have some movement! haahaha im such a perv but touching lips as shin said is not really an exciting kiss!! haahahah.. hmmm i don't thinl yul will be able to kiss cg.. urrggh i hope not.. with the way shin has been reacting to yul's and cg's relationship it might not be good.. but i guess it will force him to realize or tell cg what he feels.... stay with me cg!!! heheeheh

i did but its black screen i tried around clicking..

It's the 7th one from the mbc top

If i am not wrong...

but they changed the school trip to yul's bday outing, if shin punched yul again today, there's no school play to make shin wear a skirt later on to replace yul and make up for it :huh:

i want cg sitting in the bath tub scene!!!

PROTESTORS DEMAND BATH TUB SCENE

yeah!

i think this is gonna be yul's worst bdae. lOlx...

and i want the Cg in the bathtub scene too!!

do u think it's gonna be in today's epi or it's not gonna be in it at ALL?

Guest marie_n

ey guys!! hehe just found this pic of shin and his sis... don't know if somebody uploaded it before... hmmm but isn't she pretty!! :)

62b1051e.jpg

Guest SillyYun

so just press the 7th and it will work? we dont need any tv tuner or something right? i get black screen

Guest mmmlove

wow.. she's verry pretty... so she does have long hair.. i thought it was weird that she had a short hair.. most asian woman have long hair...

Guest evelyn168

Thanks hsinyi069 for the news of the surprise scene in this ep... I'm definitely going crazy now... I hope MBC doesn't lag today... I'm so happy that they decide to follow the manhwa for this scene. What I really wanted was the dating scene of CG and Shin and Shin kisses her on the street with nobody realizing that it's the royal couple... I thought that they looked so good in that scene... I wish they'll do that scene, but then again, I don't think they've got time for it.

Guest thilouzzzy

Hey everybody :D !!!I'm a new member & Ur Goong's thread is very great!!!I wanna know if someone can continue to put eng subs in LQ please cuz I can't in k-addicts!!!Thanks!!!

Guest SillyYun

argh..im getting more and more agitated, its black screen, i see a READY at the left top side, but i couldnt play it, 10mins more to start

Guest insideMYheart

argh..im getting more and more agitated, its black screen, i see a READY at the left top side, but i couldnt play it, 10mins more to start

If you can't get WebTV to work, you can also watch it live using TVAnts - http://www.tvants.com/

Guest SillyYun

oh no that link doesnt work i think its busy now..argh..

i did click on the one that has 1/4 on MBC it shows READY at top left but i get black screen! thats so sad

Guest happii

ey guys!! hehe just found this pic of shin and his sis... don't know if somebody uploaded it before... hmmm but isn't she pretty!! :)

62b1051e.jpg

i THINk she' hot, i like her the most in the series although she is not in the series a lot

Archived